The Orange Clown An Unindicted Co Conspirator

I did respond, you just didn't like the response.
No, you didn't respond to the OP and that has been the point all along; you were just trying to derail the thread, you fraud! No piss off...dismissed!

Could you please post the grand jury indictments on Cohen?
You know as well as I that there was no grand jury indictment for Cohen. He plead guilty and it was accepted by the Court yesterday and is part of the official record NOW.

It's clear to me that you are trying to establish a straw man around a false equivalency. Go ahead and waste your time and kick the shit out of that vacuous argument you're trying to establish, fool! So transparent, Tex, so I ain't playin' and wasting my time with such a poor looser!

Cohen presumably confessed to a negotiated list of charges, and the evidence supporting the charges were never presented to anyone other than Cohen has his attorneys. Hence there were no indictments, and no one was an un-indicted co-fucking anything.
[/quote
That's the one thing you can bet on your threads, some fucking commies says something ridiculous, create a conspiracy theory and you run out a swear to it.

BTW it's not illegal for a lawyer to negotiate an NDA, to prevent embarrassment to his client and be reimbursed for his expenses by his client from their personal funds. Cohen was Trumps personal attorney, he never represented Trump for anything campaign related that I'm aware of.

When your client is a candidate for public office and the payments are for the express purpose of helping the candidate's campaign....and the payment is in excess of campaign contribution limits....and you don't report any of it?

Oh, its thoroughly illegal.

Worse, there's a paper trail with a fake invoice demonstrating everything. And recordings of Trump discussing the payments.

The Trump Organization approved $420,000 in reimbursements to Michael Cohen related to his efforts before the 2016 election to silence women who claimed to have had affairs with President Donald Trump, according to new court filings....

....According to the charging document, prosecutors say Cohen approached Trump Organization executives asking to be reimbursed for "election-related" costs following the election, and that he began receiving the payments in February 2017....

.....Specifically, prosecutors say Cohen "sought reimbursement for that money by submitting invoices to the candidate's company, which were untrue and false."

"They indicated that the reimbursement was for services rendered for the year 2017, when in fact the invoices were a sham," the document said.

New court filing says the Trump Organization approved $420,000 in reimbursements to Michael Cohen connected to hush-money payments

So a secret payment with fake invoices AFTER the election? With the invoices fraudulently dated to make it look like Trump was paying for legal services in 2017....while it was reimbursement for an illegal campaign contribution BEFORE the election?

That's hardly Trump making a contribution to his own campaign. But a wildly criminal series of acts.

And Trump is at the center of all of it.
Donald Trump & John Edwards: Campaign Finance Comparison | Heavy.com

No, you didn't respond to the OP and that has been the point all along; you were just trying to derail the thread, you fraud! No piss off...dismissed!

You know as well as I that there was no grand jury indictment for Cohen. He plead guilty and it was accepted by the Court yesterday and is part of the official record NOW.

It's clear to me that you are trying to establish a straw man around a false equivalency. Go ahead and waste your time and kick the shit out of that vacuous argument you're trying to establish, fool! So transparent, Tex, so I ain't playin' and wasting my time with such a poor looser!

Cohen presumably confessed to a negotiated list of charges, and the evidence supporting the charges were never presented to anyone other than Cohen has his attorneys. Hence there were no indictments, and no one was an un-indicted co-fucking anything.

That's the one thing you can bet on your threads, some fucking commies says something ridiculous, creates a conspiracy theory and you run out a swear to it.

BTW it's not illegal for a lawyer to negotiate an NDA, to prevent embarrassment to his client and be reimbursed for his expenses by his client from their personal funds. Cohen was Trumps personal attorney, he never represented Trump for anything campaign related that I'm aware of.

Given that John Edwards was never convicted of anything, I seriously doubt a sitting president will be in any jeopardy.

If folks think he will be, they are probably wishfully dreaming.

That's the one thing you can bet on your threads, some fucking commies says something ridiculous, creates a conspiracy theory and you run out a swear to it.

Given that John Edwards was never convicted of anything, I seriously doubt a sitting president will be in any jeopardy.

If folks think he will be, they are probably wishfully dreaming.

The charges against Cohen and the paper trail rather dramatically under cut your assumptions.

As if there was no legal jeopardy for the campaign contribution violations......why then was Cohen charged with them?

[/quote
That's the one thing you can bet on your threads, some fucking commies says something ridiculous, create a conspiracy theory and you run out a swear to it.

When your client is a candidate for public office and the payments are for the express purpose of helping the candidate's campaign....and the payment is in excess of campaign contribution limits....and you don't report any of it?

Oh, its thoroughly illegal.

Worse, there's a paper trail with a fake invoice demonstrating everything. And recordings of Trump discussing the payments.

The Trump Organization approved $420,000 in reimbursements to Michael Cohen related to his efforts before the 2016 election to silence women who claimed to have had affairs with President Donald Trump, according to new court filings....

....According to the charging document, prosecutors say Cohen approached Trump Organization executives asking to be reimbursed for "election-related" costs following the election, and that he began receiving the payments in February 2017....

.....Specifically, prosecutors say Cohen "sought reimbursement for that money by submitting invoices to the candidate's company, which were untrue and false."

"They indicated that the reimbursement was for services rendered for the year 2017, when in fact the invoices were a sham," the document said.

New court filing says the Trump Organization approved $420,000 in reimbursements to Michael Cohen connected to hush-money payments

So a secret payment with fake invoices AFTER the election? With the invoices fraudulently dated to make it look like Trump was paying for legal services in 2017....while it was reimbursement for an illegal campaign contribution BEFORE the election?

That's hardly Trump making a contribution to his own campaign. But a wildly criminal series of acts.

And Trump is at the center of all of it.

Yeah, folks are out there salivating, thinking we got him now.

However they aren't looking a the protections built into the system for the client of an attorney. The first thing you need to research is "power of attorney" and then "fiduciary duty". As Trumps attorney, Cohen was acting as and on the behalf of Trump. So legally it was the same as Trump doing it himself, you can't conspire with yourself. And as Trumps attorney Cohen had a fiduciary responsibility to only act in Trumps best interest, so if Cohen willingly or knowingly violated the law, that's on him, not Trump.

Forum List

Back