The ONLY word for this is tragic

[

And that's why I said become the NEXT Ed Hanaway and do it BETTER. I did not say become Ed Hanaway.

Guy, I want a world where people like Hanaway are identified as children and RECONDITIONED not to be douchebags. Probably the first time they rip someone off they have to do 1000 hours of community service for poor people.

[
It's over stupid. You're a lazy, worthless, communist who wants government to put a gun to the head of the American tax payer and force them to provide for your lazy, worthless ass. You've been exposed for what you are...

As they say Joe: "Liberalism: Ideas so good, they have to be FORCED on other people" :lol:

Yes, they do.

Because, frankly, a lot of you people are stupid.

I already pay insurance companies a lot of money to cover my health insurance. I would just as happily pay that into Medicare and have medicare be universal.

Because here's the thing. People on Medicare are generally happier with their coverage than people with private insurance.

Imagine that.

You are like the House Slave of old who really thinks he's better than the other slaves because you suck up to the Massa... It's really kind of pathetic.

Forum List

Back