The ONLY word for this is tragic

[

The real question is, how old are you Joe? Listening to this guys communist rhetoric that the state is the most pure, honest, benevolent, loving entity known to man is just creepy.

It's also hilarious considering he has cried, pissed, and moaned about George Bush and the Republicans being "evil" and "liars" :lmao:

Under the free market, insurance companies are forced do what they promised. That's why there is a contract, stupid. And if you have a problem with how they handled something, you have the CHOICE to go somewhere else. When the "evil" Republicans are running things, where are you going to go Joe? :eusa_whistle:

Guy, I deal with contracts all day.

Contracts exist to protect the wealthy from the rest of us.

Not that I am worried about the Republicans ever getting back into power. If the cast of clown you ran last time, your party doesn't evenknow it's dead yet.

Uh...my party is already in control dumb-ass.... :lmao:

Congress makes law - not the president. And Congress controls the national bank account - not the president.

The fact that you don't know this is glaring evidence of both your ignorance of how your own government functions and your belief in dictatorial communist control.

Hispanic isn't a "race", it's a "culture".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I can't get over this comment :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

By this "logic" - race doesn't exist at all.

"White isn't a race, it's a culture"

"Black isn't a race, it's a culture"

"Oriental isn't a race, it's a culture"

Uh, served for 11 years. Five as a reservist, six active duty. Got out at the rank of E-6, MOS 76y30. But I did get out after the first Gulf War because I was disgusted by the whole thing.

"Guy", what aren't you "disgusted" by? There is nothing about the U.S. you don't bitch about. The military? Disgusted. Capitalism? Disgusted. The U.S. Constitution? Disgusted. Politicians? Disgusted. Your job? Disgusted. Your health insurance plan? Disgusted.

You're just a hateful little loser who won't get off his fat, lazy ass and improve his life. Frankly, everybody on USMB is tired of listening to your incessant bitching.

Fighting a war against a third world country because the Zionists were oooo, sooo scared of what he might do with his 1914 vintage weapons?

Tanks the Soviets stopped using in the 60's?

Not to worry, guy, the Zionists just gave Boehner his marching orders. They want to get Assad because that would set a precedent to go after Iran.

So yeah, the GOP won't fix the economy or health care, but the Zionists scream "Jump" and the GOP asks "How High?"

First of all, Iraq was not a "3rd World Country". They are significantly developed. However, a band of rag-tag radicals from an actual 3rd World Country took down the World Trade Center buildings and killed 3,000 people all in a matter of a few hours... :eusa_whistle:

(Will you ever realize how stupid you sound?!?)

Here's the thing, as I explained to you the last time you tried to pass this shit off. Nobody was going to war over the cutting edge weapon of 1914. Bush claimed there were nuclear and biological weapons. There weren't. A weapon that can only spread damage over an acre and is easily foiled with a gas mask just isn't that scary. And most of what was found was expired, outdated or impotent.

:lmao:

Watching you get your ass handed to you with facts is comical. You're getting owned worse than I have ever seen on USMB (and that is saying a lot). You're direct quote from post #347:

"Guy, Bush made two presenations to the American people.

1) Saddam had weapons of mass destruction (he didn't.)"

Chemical weapons are WMD's ass-hat. And you've very own radical left-wing MSNBC reported on them! :lmao:

"Guy" all you do is spit the same angry rhetoric over and over. And when I own you with facts, you move the goal posts. You're a crying, whining bitch. There's a reason you've spent your life as a loser. Because that's what you are. You've been fired over and over because your useless and lazy. Which is why you cry about insurance companies but won't start your own to show the people how one "should" be run... :eusa_whistle:

No, guy, as much as you misrepresent things (Sorry, only fired once, and that was after they paid me a "please don't sue us" bribe), the fact is, people don't consider chemical to be a WMD. No one is going to send his son off to die over mustard gas. If they did, Obama would have his declaration of war against Syria by now.

Bush and his cronies said there were nukes. They saidthere was anthrax. They said there was Sarin.

Expired cannisters of mustard gas aren't the same thing.

History wlll neve forgive Bush or think that Iraq ws a good idea.

What "people" Joe? Desperate, uneducated ass-wipes like you who have lost the debate built on facts? I know you communists prefer propaganda over facts Joe, but how about we we look at facts just this once?

weapon of mass destruction (WMD) is a weapon that can kill and bring significant harm to a large number of humans and/or cause great damage to man-made structures (e.g. buildings), natural structures (e.g. mountains), or the biosphere in general. The scope and application of the term has evolved and been disputed, often signifying more politically than technically. Coined in reference to aerial bombing with chemical explosives, it has come to distinguish large-scale weaponry of other technologies, such as chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear. This differentiates the term from more technical ones such as chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear weapons (CBRN).

Weapon of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chemical weapons are indeed a component part of that group of weapons known as WMD.

The "people" hit with sarin gas all agree.

And since the conventional wisdom is that Saddam DID have WMD but during the 12-weeks President Bush tried to get the U.N. to enforce its own resolutions, there are reports of a LOT of trucks leaving various sites in Iraq and all of them were headed to Syria. No conclusive proof. Just something to think about.

And in these weeks that our Congress and the U.N. et al thrash out a course of action or decide not to take one, is it not feasible that somebody in Syria would have the presence of mind to remove any 'incriminating evidence'?

And why is this being discussed on an Obamacare thread? Several good Syria threads are active.

Chemical weapons are indeed a component part of that group of weapons known as WMD.

The "people" hit with sarin gas all agree.

This is why so many people block him - because he takes being disingenuous to the extreme. There isn't an idiot on the planet who doesn't know that chemical weapons are unquestionably WMD's.

What's funny is that because he gets lonely, he tries to goad people into staying around by declaring that people have blocked him because he "defeated" them :lmao:

43% Pay No Federal Income Taxes

A little more than 43% of U.S. households -- or 70 million homes - will end up owing no federal income taxes for 2013.

Who doesn't have to pay federal income taxes? 43% of Americans - Aug. 29, 2013

Hey Joe - who is going to foot the bill for Obamacare? For Medicare? For Medicaid? For Social Security? You know the few cannot support the many (even though you'll lie about it and pretend otherwise).

Report: Health Care Premiums to Increase Up to 125% in Wisconsin Due to Obamacare

A local report from Green Bay, Wisconsin says that health care premiuns could increase up to 125 percent because of Obamacare:

"Half a million Wisconsinites will soon have to open up their pocket books for health care coverage," says a local anchor. "And new estimates show, it may be costly. ... The state's office of the commissioner of insurance released estimates of how premium rates for individuals will be changing under the Affordable Care Act."

Report: Health Care Premiums to Increase Up to 125% in Wisconsin Due to Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

Uh, yeah, it is true.

And, no, Cigna can't be prosecuted. The court found that because Nataline's Dad's employer had paid for the insurance, he had no standing to sue them.

Uh, no, it's not true.

This was your original quote:

...a Nataline Sarkisyan. She was the girl who needed a liver transplant, but Cigna denied her coverage and fought her dad in court AFTER the man had worked for and paid for insurance.

Can't have it both ways, dude.

Try to spin it as much as you want but your own words tell a different story, period!

Okay, one more time.
When you get insurance through your employer, you are WORKING FOR IT.
That's the whole purpose. The Employer is not giving you insurance out of the goodness of his heart, it's part of the compensation package you receive.
And usually, there's a co-pay you have to pay into it.
So Nataline's Dad WORKED FOR and PAID FOR insurance, and had a reasonably expectation that when his CHILD got sick, that insurance would be there.
That's a REASONABLE expectation.
And Cigna did it's very best to cheat them.

Did you refute your contradicting comments and the court's decision? No.

Nataline's Dad did NOT PAY FOR INSURANCE.
Co-pays have zero to do with this incident.
CIGNA did not cheat them.
Again, read the more of the story to get WHOLE picture of what happened in this case.

Quit throwing lies into this story!

:lmao:

Watching you get your ass handed to you with facts is comical. You're getting owned worse than I have ever seen on USMB (and that is saying a lot). You're direct quote from post #347:

"Guy, Bush made two presenations to the American people.

1) Saddam had weapons of mass destruction (he didn't.)"

Chemical weapons are WMD's ass-hat. And you've very own radical left-wing MSNBC reported on them! :lmao:

"Guy" all you do is spit the same angry rhetoric over and over. And when I own you with facts, you move the goal posts. You're a crying, whining bitch. There's a reason you've spent your life as a loser. Because that's what you are. You've been fired over and over because your useless and lazy. Which is why you cry about insurance companies but won't start your own to show the people how one "should" be run... :eusa_whistle:

No, guy, as much as you misrepresent things (Sorry, only fired once, and that was after they paid me a "please don't sue us" bribe), the fact is, people don't consider chemical to be a WMD. No one is going to send his son off to die over mustard gas. If they did, Obama would have his declaration of war against Syria by now.

Bush and his cronies said there were nukes. They saidthere was anthrax. They said there was Sarin.

(Uh...Joe? Psssst.....Joe! Perhaps....just perhaps....you should have clicked on the link in post #349 before commenting on it? See - the article was about Sarin Gas in Iraq and it was from none other than radical left-wing MSNBC)

:

Um, okay, guy, you know, a bunch of Japanese cultists mixed up some Sarin in their kitchen...

WHere where the huge fucking stockpiles of it they said was ready to go?

Oh, right. There weren't any

[

Then what are you complaining about if the poor little children are already being paid for?

The system was working just fine in my book. But for all the unhappy folks like yourself who are worried about the kids? You pay for the additoinal cost at reduced quality

You folks are messing up a good thing

-Geaux

No, we're fixing a fucked up thing. Because, we have the worst life-expectency, infant mortality and medical bankruptcy figures in the Industrialized world for all our spending.

Clearly, waiting until a child is SO sick you have to take him to an emergency room and then incurring a bunch of debt you will never be able to pay off is NOT a good system.

Can't see it from my house.. I could care less...... about life-expectency et al

-Geuax

[

Again, read the more of the story to get WHOLE picture of what happened in this case.

I have. You can defend evil insurance companies until the cows come home, but Ed Hanaway is a murderer.

Deal with it.

[

I have. You can defend evil insurance companies until the cows come home, but Ed Hanaway is a murderer.

Deal with it.

Deal with your lying? I'm getting used to it Joe. :thup:

You have what?

I did not defend insurance companies, you can't defend your contradictory statements so you spin away.
You should be proud of yourself!

(Uh...Joe? Psssst.....Joe! Perhaps....just perhaps....you should have clicked on the link in post #349 before commenting on it? See - the article was about Sarin Gas in Iraq and it was from none other than radical left-wing MSNBC)

:

Um, okay, guy, you know, a bunch of Japanese cultists mixed up some Sarin in their kitchen...

WHere where the huge fucking stockpiles of it they said was ready to go?

Oh, right. There weren't any

You've moved the goal posts so many times now, I've completely lost track. What is this, the 32x now or the 33x? First you said chemical weapons weren't WMD'S. I pointed out they were, you then said "well yeah, but they didn't have Sarin - just mustard". When I pointed out that it was in fact Sarin and not mustard, you're response is "yeah, well, were are the huge stockpiles" :lmao:

If you would read any of the links, quotes, and reports that I post (instead of just being angry all the time and going off half-cocked), you would know that "it is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been incovered in Iraq".

This is thoroughly documented in the State Department cables released by WikiLeaks (imagine if you only took the time to read real information like that instead of the drivel spooned to you by MSNBC & Think Progress).

[

What "people" Joe? Desperate, uneducated ass-wipes like you who have lost the debate built on facts? I know you communists prefer propaganda over facts Joe, but how about we we look at facts just this once?

weapon of mass destruction (....]

Guy, 62% of Americans polled said the Iraq War was not worth it.

Popular opinion in the United States on the invasion of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Certainly not over expired Mustard Gas.

Ah - now he moves the goal posts to "was it worth it?". I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about WMD's (since you are the one who brought them up).

It's hard for me to take this seriously since there are two glaring flaws:

1.) There are uninformed ass-hat's like you running around out there, completely ignorant of the fact that thousands of WMD's have been uncovered in Iraq

2.) Many polls are designed by ass-hats like you who have an agenda of starting with their conclusion and then working backwards to find something that supports their pre-determined conclusion.

[

You've moved the goal posts so many times now, I've completely lost track. What is this, the 32x now or the 33x? First you said chemical weapons weren't WMD'S. I pointed out they were, you then said "well yeah, but they didn't have Sarin - just mustard". When I pointed out that it was in fact Sarin and not mustard, you're response is "yeah, well, were are the huge stockpiles" :lmao:

If you would read any of the links, quotes, and reports that I post (instead of just being angry all the time and going off half-cocked), you would know that "it is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been incovered in Iraq".

This is thoroughly documented in the State Department cables released by WikiLeaks (imagine if you only took the time to read real information like that instead of the drivel spooned to you by MSNBC & Think Progress).

Guy, we did not go to war over expired mustard gas or some Sarin that Al Qaeda mixed up in the kitchen.

We went to war because Dubya and Cheney and Condi talked about "mushroom clouds" and cities being destroyed.

The goal post is "was the threat posed by Iraq serious enough to justify the loss of 5000 American lives and a trillion dollars spent", to which the answer is "no", not matter how many google hits you find about mustard gas.

[

Ah - now he moves the goal posts to "was it worth it?". I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about WMD's (since you are the one who brought them up).

It's hard for me to take this seriously since there are two glaring flaws:

1.) There are uninformed ass-hat's like you running around out there, completely ignorant of the fact that thousands of WMD's have been uncovered in Iraq

2.) Many polls are designed by ass-hats like you who have an agenda of starting with their conclusion and then working backwards to find something that supports their pre-determined conclusion.

Guy, we did not go to war over the cutting edge weapon of 1914. Bush presented an IMMINENT threat posed by Saddam.

As a result, he made Iraq safe for the Ayatollahs. And now the Ayatollahs can resupply Syria with impunity.

Forum List

Back