The only way to truly describe Trump..........

Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in his 4 years. Just one. And that was because he said it "didn't go far enough."
IIRC, it was on the unconstitutional NDAA.
A mammoth size spending bill, that's supposed to ONLY allow the president to go to war without a congressional declaration of war for a certain amount of time.

On a side note, he had Thomas Massie primaried over that, for simply requesting a recorded vote.
You don't have to sell me....But I'm telling you that his supporters don't begin and end there.

Again, start with the overlap, then move to the issues where there is less or none.

You must really be scares shitless by the orange man bad. What you have just said, completely applies to Joe the worthless fuck Biden. And yes we are screaming bloody murder at how fucked up Joe is, while you dumbasses have your heads shoved up your asses in denial.

I'm screaming about them both, for the same exact reasons. I'm no political loyalist. My loyalty is with me and mine. My political support goes to ONLY fiscal and constitutional conservatives. Because it is those who made America great to start with. Long before these big spending left leaning POS's like Trump and Biden came along.

Trump has taken his supporters so far left of center, we can't even see you people anymore. You're so busy fighting over stupid crap, you didn't see the center line when Trump drug you over it.

You're fighting with the left over liberal crap, and you don't even taste the liberal crap Trump is shoving down your throats.
Things like immigration problems. You people claim that the wall is going to be solution. And it doesn't even address why they come here. Once they get here, they can figure out how to get over a wall. FFS, they've been through some hard and heavy shit on their way here. You think some wall is going to stop them?
How about being smart and addressing why they come here, and solve that.
it's not because they don't have free healthcare south of our border. They do.
What they don't have is a currency that's so over inflated, that they can work here for 1 day for what it takes almost 2 weeks down there to make.
Not to mention the fact that they're unconstitutionally stealing Americans land on the border, and cutting us off from our own damn river.

Yes sir. I do get it.

I was once a big Reagan fan. Thought he was the great conservative, as they used to say. But then I learned what actual conservatism was, and I haven't looked back.
How I explain it, is how I learned it.

I'm just not sure how you can explain things like how assaulting our 2A isn't something a conservative or even a Republican would even think about doing. Or increasing the debt ceiling WITHOUT spending cut mandates and a balanced budget attached to it. Both of those things are what we normally get from the left. Right?
So how is that Trump does it, and hardly any republicans say a word?

So, I'm thinking it's in the terminology. As in the difference between a conservative and a Republican.
President Trump didnt run as a Conservative, but as a Nationalist Populist. For the People, Make America Great Again, after the brown turd Obammy almost fundamentally transformed America into a 3rd world shithole. then at every turn President Trump took, the establishment Republicans working with Demofascists were having an insurrection against President Trump every year. Yet, President Trump did make the US energy independent, had a lot of people happy, because they were making good money at good paying jobs, inflation was low, it was going to be the "Roaring 20s" all over again, until China Joe, working with China released upon the US the Kung Flu....Dont you remember any of this, or are you a Mittens Romney type of Republican?

I'm screaming about them both, for the same exact reasons. I'm no political loyalist. My loyalty is with me and mine. My political support goes to ONLY fiscal and constitutional conservatives. Because it is those who made America great to start with. Long before these big spending left leaning POS's like Trump and Biden came along.

Trump has taken his supporters so far left of center, we can't even see you people anymore. You're so busy fighting over stupid crap, you didn't see the center line when Trump drug you over it.

You're fighting with the left over liberal crap, and you don't even taste the liberal crap Trump is shoving down your throats.
Things like immigration problems. You people claim that the wall is going to be solution. And it doesn't even address why they come here. Once they get here, they can figure out how to get over a wall. FFS, they've been through some hard and heavy shit on their way here. You think some wall is going to stop them?
How about being smart and addressing why they come here, and solve that.
it's not because they don't have free healthcare south of our border. They do.
What they don't have is a currency that's so over inflated, that they can work here for 1 day for what it takes almost 2 weeks down there to make.
Not to mention the fact that they're unconstitutionally stealing Americans land on the border, and cutting us off from our own damn river.
Constitutional Republicans like Paul Ryan? George Bush 43, how about Bitch McConnell?

As a recovering LP member and someone who got slapped upside the head with the reality of being a free trade absolutist, with a partner (China) who won't reciprocate, I've come to realize the wisdom of what Rumsfeld said: you fight the war with the army you have, not the army you want.

Yes, Trump's a total fucking mess when it comes to the down-the-line principles....But the party itself has been infiltrated and lurched so far to the left, that even he can be passed off as a "right wing extremist", no matter how much you and I are left scratching our heads.

I live in Trump country and have talked with a number of them over the years...They know they're not going to get everything...A start, ANY START, moving away form the neo-fascist shitstorm that's our future with democrats and their RINO buttboys is good enough for them.

It's not right or wrong, it's just how it is.

One thing I was glad to see when Trump came into office, was the end of the neocons. I had this wild idea that Trump was going chew them up and spit them out. He was going to end the deep state, end the establishment and start making things breathable again.

But the first rattle out of the box was not going after Hillary like he promised. Then a $1.4 trillion spending bill. Then reauthorizing FISA 702 and the patriot act. His healthcare idea's were Obamacare on steroids.

Sometimes I wished Ron Paul had not cured my apathy.

No, you don't got it. I don't have a clue as to what you mean by "real GOP." McConnell is real GOP. So is McCarthy and everyone else who's a member of the Republican party.
Certainly one of us doesn't get it but I'm not sure that someone is me. You first said "People like Trump, McCarthy, Ronna and McConnell are RINO's" now you say McConnell at least is real GOP. Which is it or how can one be both?

Considerably lower now that Biden is in office. But they're not lower from even Obama's term. Because of the way they inject so much borrowed money into our economy, price decreases are inevitable.
And that's regardless of who's president.
If Trump had been president, instead of Biden, the inflation that he, Pelosi and Ryan helped to create, was going to come regardless. There's simply no way around it. $8 trillion in just 4 years buys a TON of inflation.

Nothing to do with the president.

This is one thing that pisses me off. Giving ANY president credit for the economy, when it's "We the people," who are forced to deal with the inflation they help create, the recessions they help create. And when "we the people" (businesses included) tighten our belts, do without, and all the things it takes to get through it, finally start buying a little more than just the necessities, we finally hire back a few folks and start rebounding the economy (on our own), some schuck of a president gets all the damn credit for it.

When Trump became president, we the people and the businesses were recovering from Obama and all his new money. The economy was on the upswing again. The oil companies were entering a boom cycle. We the people were fixing their screw ups. Oh but here comes Trump, riding on the coat tails of something we the people did, and pretends he's santa fucking claus.

Pardon my french. But politicians getting the glory because of something we all did, yeah na. Not going to happen.
Of course all that fucking money the brown turd Obammy injected into the country didnt do shit for the economy, until President Trump got rid of all the bull shit regulations that the brown turd put in place to make it hard for businesses to do anything. Oh you forgot about that, didnt you?

Status Report: What Regulations Did The Trump Administration Eliminate In 2020?
According to the administration, agencies in the 2020 fiscal year issued 145 deregulatory actions and 45 significant regulatory actions, for an out-to-in ratio of 3.2 to one.
At that time the economy took off like a spaceship on warp drive.

Here's Paul Ryan trying to get Trumps healthcare bill passed. Which was nothing but Obamacare on steroids.

Here's What's In Trump's Healthcare Plan
Take the administration's 2018 rule expanding access to association health plans. Under these plans, groups of small businesses or self-employed workers can band together to enroll in large-group insurance coverage. In some instances, a large-group plan can offer savings of nearly 20% compared to a small-group plan with the same benefits.
Really want to go there? Make sure you get your facts right before you open that pie hole of yours...dumbass.

That they've ended up being to the left of Trump doesn't make him a "conservative" by any measure.
Never said that he was, just saying that those 3 worked against President Trump because the bullshit lie of Russian Collusion, which makes them insurrectionists like the Demofascists.

Certainly one of us doesn't get it but I'm not sure that someone is me. You first said "People like Trump, McCarthy, Ronna and McConnell are RINO's" now you say McConnell at least is real GOP. Which is it or how can one be both?

Did you not read the rest of my posts? Find something to argue about and just go with that?

The rest of the story.
"I think (maybe) you're getting "republican" confused with "conservative." The media and the CINO's have been doing their best to make them both one in the same. But there's still a few of us who understand the difference. And there's still a few actual conservatives left in the GOP. Simply because the libertarians are whacked out left wingers now a days, the actual conservatives don't have any other party to go to. So they stick with the GOP and try to bring fiscal conservatism back to the party.

Ron Paul spent his entire congressional career trying to do that."

A RINO (CINO) isn't just someone that opposes Trump. FFS, Trump endorsed all of those people. He endorsed Ryan. A RINO/CINO is someone that goes along with Trump on huge spending bills, assaulting our 2A, reauthorizing unconstitutional BS like FISA 702. (warrantless spying on Americans). Forcing landlords to go without rent. Those huge covid checks with no oversight. And on and on and on and on.

Did you not read the rest of my posts? Find something to argue about and just go with that?

The rest of the story.
"I think (maybe) you're getting "republican" confused with "conservative." The media and the CINO's have been doing their best to make them both one in the same. But there's still a few of us who understand the difference. And there's still a few actual conservatives left in the GOP. Simply because the libertarians are whacked out left wingers now a days, the actual conservatives don't have any other party to go to. So they stick with the GOP and try to bring fiscal conservatism back to the party.

Ron Paul spent his entire congressional career trying to do that."

A RINO (CINO) isn't just someone that opposes Trump. FFS, Trump endorsed all of those people. He endorsed Ryan. A RINO/CINO is someone that goes along with Trump on huge spending bills, assaulting our 2A, reauthorizing unconstitutional BS like FISA 702. (warrantless spying on Americans). Forcing landlords to go without rent. Those huge covid checks with no oversight. And on and on and on and on.
Wait a minute, those COVID checks were going out, not because of President Trump but Nancy Piglosi because she was in charge of the purse strings with no strings attached. And the FBI, we know what side they are on, and would never go after the pig for losing all that money. Are you "RIGHTWINGER" with a new name?

Never said that he was, just saying that those 3 worked against President Trump because the bullshit lie of Russian Collusion, which makes them insurrectionists like the Demofascists.
No argument there...Point being that those clowns have helped the demoncrats drag the Overton window so far to the left, that a guy like Trump -who couldn't have passed muster as a republican running against Bubba Clintoon- can now pass as a "conservative".

Forum List

Back