The only way to truly describe Trump..........

Do you understand what the acronym "RINO" even means? People like Trump, McCarthy, Ronna and McConnell are RINO's. And so in 90% of the others in DC and our state capitals. "Republican In Name Only," The acronym was used on politicians like Reagan back when most of the GOP were actually conservative. Who would never increase the debt ceiling on ridiculous things like gender studies in Pakistan. BTW< Reagan increased it 17 times.
The correct acronym should've been CINO. (conservative). But you can't put a face on a CINO.
So you see, a RINO is actually a Republican who's not a conservative. And considering Trumps spending & budget support, his assault on our 2A, his support of forcing landlords to go without rent payments for so long, and all the other leftist crap he shoved down our throats, Trump is THE biggest RINO this country has ever had, since he spent more than all other Republicans combined.
So people who support McConnell and his ilk are not real GOP. Got it. People who support Trump and his policies are not real GOP. Got it. I'm not sure who that leaves besides you?

"Never mind that Trump, like Biden is bombing countries like Syria." Huh.

You didn't know that Trump bombed Syria?

You probably heard he took our troops out of Syria. But did you know that was a lie? That he didn't take all our troops out. The documentary I watched was of our troops that were still there (like sitting ducks) were there to guard something to do with the oil.

A fictional movie is about right when describing Trump. Make a super hero out of someone who's so far left of center, he can't even see center anymore.

Like this guy.
1699836948683.png

You didn't know that Trump bombed Syria?

You probably heard he took our troops out of Syria. But did you know that was a lie? That he didn't take all our troops out. The documentary I watched was of our troops that were still there (like sitting ducks) were there to guard something to do with the oil.
My huh was about the way you worded that comment. As if Trump was bombing Syria at the same time as the Biden administration.

I could list a lot of things I like and support about Trump. But none of those compare in importance to things like spending, debt and how that equates to the inflation that affects us all. And especially how it affects American manufacturers and their ability to produce in this country and still compete on the global stage.

Keep the value of the dollar in check, which is what they did all the way until the 70's. And then into hyperdrive with Reagan. But that's how this country became the manufacturing giant of the world. It's how we created the largest middle class in the world. It's how Americans used to be able to afford to go to college, and within a year, all their college tuition was paid for.

I liked that Trump got the drilling permits down to 3 to 5 years, instead of 5 to 7. But it seems like every deal that Trump made, there was a slap in the face to us. Like his deal with Saudi, US and Mexican oil companies to decrease oil production. What pro oil president would even think such a thing, when the country was finally getting gas prices below $2 per gallon? Decreasing oil production increases oil prices. Trump knew that. But he did it anyways.

Another was his tax cuts. I love tax cuts. They're awsome. But I also enjoy tax deductions. Trumps tax cut came with eliminating a lot of those deductions.

This is always been the way of the democrats, hasn't it. To give one thing, but take away something else (or two), behind our backs. And never bring attention to what they're taking.
OK. here's what I've been trying to get across to you via a more circuitous route...You and I may care about that more involved and esoteric stuff, but the eyes of the average voter gloss over when you start delving into that.

If you want to sway the Trumpsters (or anyone else for that matter) you're going to have to begin where the issues overlap and go from there....They don't GAF that he's not "conservative" (whatever the hell that's even supposed to mean anymore) based upon your criteria viz. where he deviates from that ethos.

Get it?

Last edited:
He's a democrat plant. How else can you describe someone with Trumps leftist record of spending, assaulting the 2A, spending $500 billion on blacks, just because they're black. Signing appropriations bills that fund things like gender studies in Pakistan.
And have his supporters thinking that those thing are right of center?
If Biden had done any of those things, the Trump supporters would be screaming bloody murder. "He's spending us into bankruptcy, he's trying to take our guns."
Never mind that Trump, like Biden is bombing countries like Syria.

Can none of you Trump supporters see what's going on It's right in front of your faces? You've been duped. He's a democrat plant with a good sales pitch.
You must really be scares shitless by the orange man bad. What you have just said, completely applies to Joe the worthless fuck Biden. And yes we are screaming bloody murder at how fucked up Joe is, while you dumbasses have your heads shoved up your asses in denial.

So people who support McConnell and his ilk are not real GOP. Got it. People who support Trump and his policies are not real GOP. Got it. I'm not sure who that leaves besides you?

No, you don't got it. I don't have a clue as to what you mean by "real GOP." McConnell is real GOP. So is McCarthy and everyone else who's a member of the Republican party.

I think (maybe) you're getting "republican" confused with "conservative." The media and the CINO's have been doing their best to make them both one in the same. But there's still a few of us who understand the difference. And there's still a few actual conservatives left in the GOP. Simply because the libertarians are whacked out left wingers now a days, the actual conservatives don't have any other party to go to. So they stick with the GOP and try to bring fiscal conservatism back to the party.

Ron Paul spent his entire congressional career trying to do that.

I voted for Clinton in 16 but came around for Trump in 2020 because I put country before politics. Nobody can deny that the price of homes, groceries and the price of gas was considerably lower under Mr. Trump compared to now under Mr Biden.

As soon as Trump took office in 2016 the stock market went up.

Regardless of Trump spending , the bottom line is the economy under Mr. Trump was on a much higher level….compared to what it is now. W/e Trump was doing was working until the lockdowns came about and maybe he could’ve done more to deny the lockdowns, but perhaps it was out of his control.

not to mention ….no major foreign wars under Mr. Trump yet another point for him.

I believe in respect for the office of the presidency, but it is difficult to do that when we have perhaps the first president in our history in Joe Biden, who is supporting the radical BLM cause and the destruction of the historic statues in our country of people like Columbus and Andrew Jackson. At least he’s not doing anything to prevent it or getting out there and vocally supporting these great men of history.

And not to mention the radical LGBT agenda, almost everyone in America supports equal rights for all…..but with Biden supporting men going into the women’s bathrooms it is yet again another problem.

Trump being a big spender...Yes, congress sent that shit, but he could have had some balls and vetoed it.

The bump stock ban was fucking ridiculous.

His serial stupid appointments (Bolton, Haley, etc.) were a disgrace.

Failure to call up the NG during the riots was gutless.

Just a short list.
Yet he did appoint some Supreme Court Justices, while having to ween out the establishment RINOs that offered their services to President Trump. He wont make that same mistake again.

OK. here's what I've been trying to get across to you via a more circuitous route...You and I may care about that more involved and esoteric stuff, by the eyes of the average voter gloss over when you start delving into that.

If you want to sway the Trumpsters (or anyone else for that matter) you're going to have to begin where the issues overlap and go from there....They don't GAF that he's not "conservative" (whatever the hell that's even supposed to mean anymore) based upon your criteria viz. where he deviates from that ethos.

Get it?

Yes sir. I do get it.

I was once a big Reagan fan. Thought he was the great conservative, as they used to say. But then I learned what actual conservatism was, and I haven't looked back.
How I explain it, is how I learned it.

I'm just not sure how you can explain things like how assaulting our 2A isn't something a conservative or even a Republican would even think about doing. Or increasing the debt ceiling WITHOUT spending cut mandates and a balanced budget attached to it. Both of those things are what we normally get from the left. Right?
So how is that Trump does it, and hardly any republicans say a word?

So, I'm thinking it's in the terminology. As in the difference between a conservative and a Republican.

He's a democrat plant. How else can you describe someone with Trumps leftist record of spending, assaulting the 2A, spending $500 billion on blacks, just because they're black. Signing appropriations bills that fund things like gender studies in Pakistan.
If Biden had done any of those things, the Trump supporters would be screaming bloody murder. "He's spending us into bankruptcy, he's trying to take our guns."

Can none of you Trump supporters see what's going on It's right in front of your faces? You've been duped. He's a democrat plant with a good sales pitch.
Trump is neither a Democrat nor Republican. Nice try though. Just another iteration of TDS.

^^^:cuckoo:

Arguing about how far Left or Right Trump is an academic exercise. We have a country that is being pushed into the shitter by the Democrats. Priority number one is REMOVE THEM FROM POWER by voting GOP. I have no great love for Trump but I admire his tenacity and willingness to take on the Regime. Not many men have that kind of will.

I am voting AGAINST the Democrats, simple as that.

I voted for Clinton in 16 but came around for Trump in 2020 because I put country before politics. Nobody can deny that the price of homes, groceries and the price of gas was considerably lower under Mr. Trump compared to now under Mr Biden.

Considerably lower now that Biden is in office. But they're not lower from even Obama's term. Because of the way they inject so much borrowed money into our economy, price decreases are inevitable.
And that's regardless of who's president.
If Trump had been president, instead of Biden, the inflation that he, Pelosi and Ryan helped to create, was going to come regardless. There's simply no way around it. $8 trillion in just 4 years buys a TON of inflation.

As soon as Trump took office in 2016 the stock market went up.

Nothing to do with the president.
Regardless of Trump spending , the bottom line is the economy under Mr. Trump was on a much higher level….compared to what it is now. W/e Trump was doing was working until the lockdowns came about and maybe he could’ve done more to deny the lockdowns, but perhaps it was out of his control.

not to mention ….no major foreign wars under Mr. Trump yet another point for him.

I believe in respect for the office of the presidency, but it is difficult to do that when we have perhaps the first president in our history in Joe Biden, who is supporting the radical BLM cause and the destruction of the historic statues in our country of people like Columbus and Andrew Jackson. At least he’s not doing anything to prevent it or getting out there and vocally supporting these great men of history.

And not to mention the radical LGBT agenda, almost everyone in America supports equal rights for all…..but with Biden supporting men going into the women’s bathrooms it is yet again another problem.

This is one thing that pisses me off. Giving ANY president credit for the economy, when it's "We the people," who are forced to deal with the inflation they help create, the recessions they help create. And when "we the people" (businesses included) tighten our belts, do without, and all the things it takes to get through it, finally start buying a little more than just the necessities, we finally hire back a few folks and start rebounding the economy (on our own), some schuck of a president gets all the damn credit for it.

When Trump became president, we the people and the businesses were recovering from Obama and all his new money. The economy was on the upswing again. The oil companies were entering a boom cycle. We the people were fixing their screw ups. Oh but here comes Trump, riding on the coat tails of something we the people did, and pretends he's santa fucking claus.

Pardon my french. But politicians getting the glory because of something we all did, yeah na. Not going to happen.

Yes sir. I do get it.

I was once a big Reagan fan. Thought he was the great conservative, as they used to say. But then I learned what actual conservatism was, and I haven't looked back.
How I explain it, is how I learned it.

I'm just not sure how you can explain things like how assaulting our 2A isn't something a conservative or even a Republican would even think about doing. Or increasing the debt ceiling WITHOUT spending cut mandates and a balanced budget attached to it. Both of those things are what we normally get from the left. Right?
So how is that Trump does it, and hardly any republicans say a word?

So, I'm thinking it's in the terminology. As in the difference between a conservative and a Republican.
As a recovering LP member and someone who got slapped upside the head with the reality of being a free trade absolutist, with a partner (China) who won't reciprocate, I've come to realize the wisdom of what Rumsfeld said: you fight the war with the army you have, not the army you want.

Yes, Trump's a total fucking mess when it comes to the down-the-line principles....But the party itself has been infiltrated and lurched so far to the left, that even he can be passed off as a "right wing extremist", no matter how much you and I are left scratching our heads.

I live in Trump country and have talked with a number of them over the years...They know they're not going to get everything...A start, ANY START, moving away form the neo-fascist shitstorm that's our future with democrats and their RINO buttboys is good enough for them.

It's not right or wrong, it's just how it is.

Trump being a big spender...Yes, congress sent that shit, but he could have had some balls and vetoed it.

The bump stock ban was fucking ridiculous.

His serial stupid appointments (Bolton, Haley, etc.) were a disgrace.

Failure to call up the NG during the riots was gutless.

Just a short list.

Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in his 4 years. Just one. And that was because he said it "didn't go far enough."
IIRC, it was on the unconstitutional NDAA.
A mammoth size spending bill, that's supposed to ONLY allow the president to go to war without a congressional declaration of war for a certain amount of time.

On a side note, he had Thomas Massie primaried over that, for simply requesting a recorded vote.

Forum List

Back