The only thing at this point that can morph Hillary into a honest person is.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sorry Bill, but giving us a history of your wife after you yourself tried to trade her in many many many times, just didn't do it. Yeah, she's smart and caring and loving and apple pie, blah, blah, blah, blah, but to 68% of us, we trust her about as much as you did......lets not forget pal, you yourself couldn't stand the bitch, that's why you cheated, how many times on her ass?

Listen, if Hillary wants to get her ratings up, than she's gonna have to admit, she's a conservative by nature, actually hates minorities, like using us however. Have to admit she's a dollar bill loving hag, would do anything for it and and and is as messy if not messier than Trump when it comes to underhand dealings...then maybe, just maybe people will believe her...but this trying to paint this bitch as honest.....really???

The only thing that would morph Hiliary into an honest person would be to give her a colonoscopy and try to locate and remove her brain tumor. Period.

The only thing that would morph Hiliary into an honest person would be to give her a colonoscopy and try to locate and remove her brain tumor. Period.
I think you are both full of shit. Dishonesty and Hillary ARE mutually exclusive :D

Sorry Bill, but giving us a history of your wife after you yourself tried to trade her in many many many times, just didn't do it. Yeah, she's smart and caring and loving and apple pie, blah, blah, blah, blah, but to 68% of us, we trust her about as much as you did......lets not forget pal, you yourself couldn't stand the bitch, that's why you cheated, how many times on her ass?

Listen, if Hillary wants to get her ratings up, than she's gonna have to admit, she's a conservative by nature, actually hates minorities, like using us however. Have to admit she's a dollar bill loving hag, would do anything for it and and and is as messy if not messier than Trump when it comes to underhand dealings...then maybe, just maybe people will believe her...but this trying to paint this bitch as honest.....really???
i hear ya tiger.....i gave up on that "speech" after 5-10 minutes.....that woman must be a saint.....could not take it anymore.....

• Banned

i hear ya tiger.....i gave up on that "speech" after 5-10 minutes.....that woman must be a saint.....could not take it anymore.....
I couldn't take it either. Telling her life story for the umpteeth time is not, I repeat is not going to bring those undecided over to our side. You're either gonna vote dem or repub., that's it. What Hillary and the DNC need to do is focus on VOTER TURN OUT.....trying to put Hillary on this pedestal of credibility is useless. Its like trying to get someone who's confined to a wheel chair to suddenly get up and walk....its not happening. Voter turn out is the key and getting people to the polls. And in order to do that, she's gonna need advocates who excites....because as it stands now, Kane and Hillary ain't gonna do it.

I couldn't take it either. Telling her life story for the umpteeth time is not, I repeat is not going to bring those undecided over to our side. You're either gonna vote dem or repub., that's it. What Hillary and the DNC need to do is focus on VOTER TURN OUT.....trying to put Hillary on this pedestal of credibility is useless. Its like trying to get someone who's confined to a wheel chair to suddenly get up and walk....its not happening. Voter turn out is the key and getting people to the polls. And in order to do that, she's gonna need advocates who excites....because as it stands now, Kane and Hillary ain't gonna do it.
She could hire the New Black Panthers to "persuade" Democrats to get out and vote. They have some convincing attitude changers.

The only thing that can make people believe hilary is an honest person....

The Brain DeNueralizer from Men in Black.......

or maybe a new document dump by Assange??!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::2up:
Nah. We're all familiar with Clinton SOP when it comes to things like that. Start with outright denials, then as each one is shown to be false, start walking the denials back, changing the terminology (aka moving the goal posts) and simply acting like the original position was never taken. Here's but a sample.

1. I did not have any classified information on my email server.
-uhh, yes you did.-
2. I did not have any information marked classified on my email server.
-uhh, yes you did.-
3. I did not have any information marked classified at the time on my email server.

See how it works? And they rely on their sycophants to eagerly latch onto each new statement as if it is the absolute gold standard.

Forum List

Back