The ONLY reason MOST Obama voters voted for Obama...

I'm democrat so I voted for Obama although I would have preferred Kucinich who I think would have pursued an investigation into the bush war crimes. The republicans are the party of the very wealthy and corporations, period. Democrats also go after the big money in order to survive elections, but republicans have remained wholly owned subsidiaries of big business in the words of Alan Grayson. May they change and become more human or go extinct.

I'm democrat so I voted for Obama although I would have preferred Kucinich who I think would have pursued an investigation into the bush war crimes. The republicans are the party of the very wealthy and corporations, period. Democrats also go after the big money in order to survive elections, but republicans have remained wholly owned subsidiaries of big business in the words of Alan Grayson. May they change and become more human or go extinct.

Think Kucinich would have murdered a 16 year old American citizen they way your little tin god did?

Of course, you SURE the fuck don't want to investigate that, or Fast & Furious, or Benghazi...

Obama Akbar, Comrade.

I'm a registered republican. And I voted for Obama both times. The republican party has shifted so far to the right Ronald Reagan would wince.

Those of us who had obviously more information about Obama had SEVERAL reasons for not voting for him.
So millions of apparently "intelligent" voters should have had the same information we had so why did they still vote for Obama?

For example those of us that voted against Obama AND NOT for McCain by the way did so because we knew this about Obama:
A) He told us he was going to use "Tricks" and "tactics" to fool people that might have a fear he was an angry black man.
B) He told us he wanted to raise gas prices... not just so fast!
C) He told us he would make it so financially hard that utilities would be bankrupt.
D) He told us that by doing that our utilities costs would "skyrocket".
E) He told us he preferred to put out of business 1,400 companies, lay off 400,000 people and decrease $100 billion in Fed/state/local income taxes.
F) He told us that his friends included terrorists that were on the FBI terrorists list.
G) He told us he thought all the military planners on purpose with malice "air-raided villages and killed civilians".

And his actions also showed those of us that didn't vote that Obama was totally inexperienced in the Senate.
These are the 5 bills of 137 that he sponsored that became law. Those of us that opposed took these 5 bills and examples of his competency.
1)Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act of 2005
2)To congratulate the Chicago White Sox on winning the 2005 World Series Championship.
3)Recognizing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day and expressing the sense of the Senate that history
4)Designating July 13, 2006, as `National Summer Learning Day'.
5)A resolution commemorating the 44th anniversary of the deaths of civil rights workers Andrew Goodman, James Chaney,
These are the Obama's sole Congressional contributions before he became President.
List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So given ALL these actions and activities that intelligent people would say.."WOA!!" Let's think a minute about him!
Why would these supposedly intelligent voters KNOWING all of the above STILL vote for Obama?

The majority of them that did vote for him in spite of the lack of experience, knowledge and in spite of what he said and his actions.
WHY? If they knew the above about Obama but they still KNOWING he favored higher gas,utility,putting people out of work they voted?

Because the only reason they had was they didn't want to have people think the ONLY reason they voted against was because he was black!
That is these people that knew Obama was a trickster, was inexperienced, voted because they just didn't want to be considered "racist"!

That's it! There is no conceivable reason for voting for Obama as everything he told us he wanted to happen is happening!
We have utilities closing, gas prices highest ever, skyrocketing utilities and now the highest number of people on food stamps, highest unemployment, and highest number of people on SS disability! Everything Obama told us has happened.

So why if all those destructive events have occurred... why did these people vote other then they didn't want to think themselves as "RACIST"!

So the only reason anyone voted for Obama was because he is black?

You know,

that means if your theory is correct, then had Hillary won the nomination,

John McCain would have been elected unanimously.

lol. you are an idiot.

I'm a registered republican. And I voted for Obama both times. The republican party has shifted so far to the right Ronald Reagan would wince.
Is it that they (the repubs) had actually shifted so far to the right, or is it that the dems have shifted so far to the left, that it only apears that the repubs have shifted so far to the right or towards that which is being so heavily accused of them now in lite of ? I don't think that the repubs or the conservatives have changed at all that much really, only that the dems have changed so much now or rather they have become so liberal, that the pubs seem like they have changed when in reality they are still who they have been from way back or for many years gone by, and even when the nation was gong along alot better than now, hec they were still pubs even then.

Last edited:
So the only reason anyone voted for Obama was because he is black?

You know,

that means if your theory is correct, then had Hillary won the nomination,

John McCain would have been elected unanimously.

lol. you are an idiot.

He's even dumber now than when he was ihopehefails.

Forum List

Back