The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on both the target and intentions. In one the intention is a military target but involves collateral damage such as civilian casualties. In the other it's a deliberate attempt to commit mass murder against civilians including children.

Really? Given the pervasive militarisation in Zionist society, the bus network, for example, plays is an integral part during periods of mobilisation, the Palestinian Resistence can legitimately argue that they have always pursued military targets who just happened to be surrounded by "civilian" human shields...

Israelis-with-rifles.jpg

israel-guns.jpg

IKM01.jpg

main-qimg-cf4f6ffe099465e235a62cfbdc018ad5-c
Nice spin. Fine. You can continue to support flying airplanes into buildings, beheading journalists and suicide bombers on public transportation. I'll continue to support Western ideals. We'll see who wins in the end. :D

Allowing Chickenhawks to Live Meant the Death of Civilization

Appeasement is not a Western ideal; neither is having Rules of Engagement.
As a military man, I tend to agree, but as a civilized and educated American, I understand we should not be as brutal as the assholes we are fighting. When we become like the terrorists, they've won, not us.
VICTORY Is the Only Rule of Engagement

That's what you're told to feel by ignorant weakling pacifist traitors. Instead of this nonsense of "sinking to the enemy's level," you should think of it as crawling into the mud with them and fighting it out there where they have set up the arena. I'm sure that when guns were first invented, some fools thought it was more honorable to fight it out face-to-face with swords. The epitaph of their gravestones was WE DIDN'T SINK TO THEIR LEVEL. INSTEAD, WE SANK SIX FEET UNDER.
America Have Engagement but NEVER VICTORY.....as in Iraq,Afghanistan,Syria....You talk big but fight like shit.and leave shit where ever you roam...and you often stoop well below your combatants Level......What Planet have you just Arrived from ?????????????????

Whenever I seed PF Tinhead showing at the end of a string..
I KNOW it's a Boobtube withOUT a word.
Tinhead is a Non-conversant TROLL.
You can spew and slight (in your mushed mind) Tinnie all you like....but I have his back,like so many good folk on here....I can only say about you IS,that YOU ARE A LOUDMOUTH,DISRESPECTFUL,LOWLIFE...hence return to the GUTTER WHENCE YOU CAME........Loony

At least he can spell; it takes one to know one, I suppose. :rolleyes:
Challenger do not respond to the Filth afak..........because he demeans your,Tinnies,Monte's and my intelligence and frankly is not worth a Tinkers Ring..steve

At least he can spell; it takes one to know one, I suppose. :rolleyes:
Challenger do not respond to the Filth afak..........because he demeans your,Tinnies,Monte's and my intelligence and frankly is not worth a Tinkers Ring..steve

I know, he caught me in a bad mood where I felt like slapping someone, he/she/it just happened to be there at the time...:D

America Have Engagement but NEVER VICTORY.....as in Iraq,Afghanistan,Syria....You talk big but fight like shit.and leave shit where ever you roam...and you often stoop well below your combatants Level......What Planet have you just Arrived from ?????????????????
LOL. Tell that to all the dead terrorist leaders. American tech has reduced the terrorist leadership structure down to the Arab equivalent of Moe, Larry and Curly. The Islamic Jihad has been reduced to mentally ill Muslims running over innocent women and children with trucks. Aside from US drones blowing up the occasion terrorist leader, the main "meeting of the minds" will be when the Euros finally get fed up with Jihadists and go to the ME to clean house.

3_Stooges_262.jpg

LOL. Tell that to all the dead terrorist leaders. American tech has reduced the terrorist leadership structure down to the Arab equivalent of Moe, Larry and Curly. The Islamic Jihad has been reduced to mentally ill Muslims running over innocent women and children with trucks. Aside from US drones blowing up the occasion terrorist leader, the main "meeting of the minds" will be when the Euros finally get fed up with Jihadists and go to the ME to clean house.

View attachment 126084
Huh,Shame you trained the 9/11 Bastards to fly then

View attachment 126084

America has been fighting it's "war on terror" for 15+ years now, and they're still all still there fighting back, regardless of how many drones kill their leaders. Sadly the U.S. has no strategy, no plan and no end game, just endless war enriching the weapons makers...maybe that was the plan all along.

View attachment 126084
Huh,Shame you trained the 9/11 Bastards to fly then
LOL. The hazard of living in a free country instead of a Third World shithole. No matter, we made the bastards pay.....and will continue to do so for a few more years. What I'm looking forward to is seeing a much more active participation by the Euros in neutralizing the Jihadist scumbags.

View attachment 126084

America has been fighting it's "war on terror" for 15+ years now, and they're still all still there fighting back, regardless of how many drones kill their leaders. Sadly the U.S. has no strategy, no plan and no end game, just endless war enriching the weapons makers...maybe that was the plan all along.
Disagreed. As previously posted, it should get a lot more interesting when the Euros take a much more active role in killing off these scumbags.

View attachment 126084

Disagreed. As previously posted, it should get a lot more interesting when the Euros take a much more active role in killing off these scumbags.

Perhaps European weapons manufacturers might want a piece of the action, but I don't see europe wanting any entanglemets in the Middle East aster seeing the mess the U.S. has made.

"Yet the German public has become even more opposed to military engagement overseas than it was 10 years ago, calling into question what sort of role the Bundeswehr will play in supporting NATO and the United Nations in future international conflicts." Learning to Fight: How Afghanistan Changed the German Military - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

Perhaps European weapons manufacturers might want a piece of the action, but I don't see europe wanting any entanglemets in the Middle East aster seeing the mess the U.S. has made.....
Feel free to put forth all the conspiracy theories you like but the fact remains if terrorists keep pushing the Euro's buttons, the Euros, like the US did after 9/11, won't cower. They'll attack. HARD.

We could easily see Eastern and Western Europe united in a military effort to go into the Middle East and clean house of all Jihadists once and for all.

Perhaps European weapons manufacturers might want a piece of the action, but I don't see europe wanting any entanglemets in the Middle East aster seeing the mess the U.S. has made.....
Feel free to put forth all the conspiracy theories you like but the fact remains if terrorists keep pushing the Euro's buttons, the Euros, like the US did after 9/11, won't cower. They'll attack. HARD.

We could easily see Eastern and Western Europe united in a military effort to go into the Middle East and clean house of all Jihadists once and for all.

Well that might be the view from Texas, but over here in Europe there's no real appetite for getting stuck in a quagmire not of our making.

Well that might be the view from Texas, but over here in Europe there's no real appetite for getting stuck in a quagmire not of our making.
In "Europe"? The EU is falling apart and, if terrorists keep murdering innocent Euros without EU reprisals against those supporting the terrorism, the fractures in the EU will widen.

Anyone who thinks Jihadist terrorism will stop anytime soon without action against them are deluding themselves. Anyone who thinks that "if only the West would leave the ME, peace would reign over the land" is equally delusional. The time is coming where the nations of civilization will have a meeting of the minds with those who support the anachronistic barbarism of radical Islam.

In "Europe"? The EU is falling apart and, if terrorists keep murdering innocent Euros without EU reprisals against those supporting the terrorism, the fractures in the EU will widen.

Anyone who thinks Jihadist terrorism will stop anytime soon without action against them are deluding themselves. Anyone who thinks that "if only the West would leave the ME, peace would reign over the land" is equally delusional. The time is coming where the nations of civilization will have a meeting of the minds with those who support the anachronistic barbarism of radical Islam.

The EU is falling apart? It is stronger now than it's ever been.

The EU is falling apart? It is stronger now than it's ever been.
LOL. Okay. We'll see what happens after the Euros lose a few dozen more women and children to Jihadists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back