The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dumped you are, after all I dragged you out from your shell other wise you keep using symbol.
do you know the meaning of HOLLY?
Do you mean "holy" or have Muslims Fabricated another word?

Rehmani said:
Idiot meaning of holly is attached with Prophet only and yours not single prophet ever enter in Jerusalem.
Po.... ask to Sixty Fan how to talk on this forum other wise she kicked you out from here.
MoHAMmed was not a Prophet he was more like Blackbeard the Pirate.
The Koran a manual on how to divide up the spoils/women.

and you could Not answer my rebuttal of your idiot claims about the Wailing Wall, or the Ass-Backward, Contradictory, jumble that is "the Koran".
A Perverted remnant of what a few guys thought he said.
Most of it lost in any case

Your terrible English makes you almost undebatable, but your Claims are more Idiotic by far.
`
Po..Idiot, Idiot come with your stupid language, this is one thing, second idiot come when you change the topic. Ask to your mother Sixty F.
Idiot you can reject your prophet not others. Do you know this?
And Holly come with prophet only. Do you know this? Ask neutral poster on the forum meaning of holly.
Idiot you know that Prophet can you, you can not reject a prophet. Do you know this? Ask to forum posters.
Idiot all stone work use in Jerusalem, didn't come from the moon. And retaining wall can not be worshiped while it is not built by any prophet. Dumb get out from your arrogance follow the line of prophets and give up your nonsense that you are special race or masaya is coming. he is not coming 3000 years passed.

So if I showed You one Jewish prophet who DID visit Jerusalem,
then what does it make You?

And if I showed several...

By the way, "Holly" comes from THE Holly blessed be His Name, not from men, what You describe is fundamentally different from Judaism and Islam, the way You describe it You deserve a capital punishment in Sharia court for blasphemy.

People still tell the story of Israel as: When the Jews of the Islamic world moved to Israel they joined the story of the Ashkenazim – so the story of Israel is the story of the Jews of Europe. But having thought about this, and having lived here for 23 years, it is clear to me that what actually happened is much closer to the opposite. The remnants of the Jews of Europe come to the Middle East and inserted themselves into the story of the Jews of the Islamic world. The State of Israel is shaped by our contact with Islam and Jews who have lived here for centuries. The dominant narrative of the European Jews is wrong. Looking ahead, telling Israel’s story in the 21st century will have a lot less to do with the Warsaw Ghetto than it will with Kurdistan and Aleppo

(full article online)

‘Telling Israel’s story in the 21st century will have a lot less to do with the Warsaw Ghetto than it will with Kurdistan and Aleppo.’ An interview with Matti Friedman

Last edited:
How dumped you are, after all I dragged you out from your shell other wise you keep using symbol.

Rehmani said:
Idiot meaning of holly is attached with Prophet only and yours not single prophet ever enter in Jerusalem.
Po.... ask to Sixty Fan how to talk on this forum other wise she kicked you out from here.

and you could Not answer my rebuttal of your idiot claims about the Wailing Wall, or the Ass-Backward, Contradictory, jumble that is "the Koran".

Your terrible English makes you almost undebatable, but your Claims are more Idiotic by far.
`
Po..Idiot, Idiot come with your stupid language, this is one thing, second idiot come when you change the topic. Ask to your mother Sixty F.
And Holly come with prophet only. Do you know this? Ask neutral poster on the forum meaning of holly.
Idiot you know that Prophet can you, you can not reject a prophet. Do you know this? Ask to forum posters.
Idiot all stone work use in Jerusalem, didn't come from the moon. And retaining wall can not be worshiped while it is not built by any prophet. Dumb get out from your arrogance follow the line of prophets and give up your nonsense that you are special race or masaya is coming. he is not coming 3000 years passed.

By the way, "Holly" comes from THE Holly blessed be His Name, not from men, what You describe is fundamentally different from Judaism and Islam, the way You describe it You deserve a capital punishment in Sharia court for blasphemy.

If you show me several then you are not jew at all. Because I have comments from a Rabi who said that not a single jew Prophet ever enter in Jerusalem.

second holly title come with prophets so please talk sensible don't confused.

Let's get the ground rules straight here. This is NOT a thread to bash each other religions. This thread topic is about creation of Israel and the West Bank under British Mandate. Any BIBLICAL or prophet issues you might have is over-thinking the problem and the topic..

If it doesn't DIRECTLY address how the current borders evolved --- it's not on topic.. Offenders will be thread-banned. abu afak Rehmani

Rehmani said:

`

If you show me several then you are not jew at all. Because I have comments from a Rabi who said that not a single jew Prophet ever enter in Jerusalem.

Most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Jeremiah, Isaiah, and most of the 55 known Prophets walked the streets and alleys of Jerusalem.

Rehmani said:

`

Most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Jeremiah, Isaiah, and most of the 55 known Prophets walked the streets and alleys of Jerusalem.
Nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

`

..." as envisaged by the prophets of Israel"

People still tell the story of Israel as: When the Jews of the Islamic world moved to Israel they joined the story of the Ashkenazim – so the story of Israel is the story of the Jews of Europe. But having thought about this, and having lived here for 23 years, it is clear to me that what actually happened is much closer to the opposite. The remnants of the Jews of Europe come to the Middle East and inserted themselves into the story of the Jews of the Islamic world. The State of Israel is shaped by our contact with Islam and Jews who have lived here for centuries. The dominant narrative of the European Jews is wrong. Looking ahead, telling Israel’s story in the 21st century will have a lot less to do with the Warsaw Ghetto than it will with Kurdistan and Aleppo

(full article online)

‘Telling Israel’s story in the 21st century will have a lot less to do with the Warsaw Ghetto than it will with Kurdistan and Aleppo.’ An interview with Matti Friedman
:th_thgoodpost:
One of the most interesting posts I've ever read in this forum.
Thrilling! Certainly worth a listen.

Last edited:
This thread was created in order to attempt to fix the significant derailment of another thread without having to delete posts.

The topic of this thread is one that comes up with regularity in IP, and is also a frequent derailer of active threads so it will now have a thread of it's own which will be pinned as a "stickie".

I apologize ahead of time for the bumpy discontinuous beginnig of this, but I think it will smooth out as discussion goes on.

The topic is: The history involving the creation of Israel, the British Mandate, and the applicable actions of the UN in that history.
Why I replied other than the topic?
First, Mostly poster when they failed to argue they change the track.
Second, This topic can not be separated from the religion.

Rehmani said:

`

Ask to Jew Rabbi about how many prophets they believe.

`

Yes, but I couldn't let that false claim by Rehmani go by without commenting on it.

Yes, but I couldn't let that false claim by Rehmani go by without commenting on it.
You are not trying to understand to sixty fan. Exactly Sixty fan told me too.

But I said, you are not jew and according to jew, they only believe in 6 prophets. And none of them ever visited Jerusalem and this confirmed by a Jew Rabbi.
And don't reply as this topic is not related to what we are talking here.

But I said, you are not jew and according to jew, they only believe in 6 prophets. And none of them ever visited Jerusalem and this confirmed by a Jew Rabbi.

Either You misunderstood what was said, or he was not a Rabbi.
In anyway that is wrong, on every point, but You won't open a thread about it, because that bubble is too easy to burst for anyone with an average IQ.

In anyway that is wrong, on every point, but You won't open a thread about it, because that bubble is too easy to burst for anyone with an average IQ.
As I said you are not jew. Lets talked about the topic that, is Israel legitimate?

As I said you are not jew. Lets talked about the topic that, is Israel legitimate?
Well, Israel has never had a defined territory. That is a key component of a legitimate state.

Well, Israel has never had a defined territory. That is a key component of a legitimate state.

The territory signed for the self determination of the Jewish nation was specifically defined.
What followed was incremental and unlawful division of that land leading to 78% of that territory given to Arabian royalty.

That said, all of Palestine, on both banks of the river was defined as Jewish sovereign land,
anything negating that is an infringement of international law and the US constitution.

Last edited:

The territory signed for the self determination of the Jewish nation was specifically defined.
What followed was incremental division of that land leading to 78% of that territory given to Arabian kings.

All of Palestine, on both banks of the river was defined as Jewish sovereign land.
By whom?

What followed was incremental division of that land leading to 78% of that territory given to Arabian kings.

All of Palestine, on both banks of the river was defined as Jewish sovereign land.
By whom?

By the Allied Powers, the same ones who were helped by the Arabs to bring down the Ottoman Caliphate, and the same ones who were responsible for creating new states in the rest of the middle east
giving 99% of the land to Arabs.

RE: The Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

There has not been a time that the Israelis, from the time of the Declaration of Independence, has not had defined borders.

(COMMENT)

It is apparent to me that you do not know what "define borders" means.

Defined borders are those borders defended by sovereign power. That is something the Israels have had since 1948, and something in which the Arab Palestinians have not had since they declared independence in 1988. To this day, the Arab Palestinians do not have any borders that they defend or that express their sovereignty.

Most Respectfully,
R

What followed was incremental and unlawful division of that land leading to 78% of that territory given to Arabian royalty.

That said, all of Palestine, on both banks of the river was defined as Jewish sovereign land,
anything negating that is an infringement of international law and the US constitution.

What you said is absolutely, 100% true, except for the U.S. Constitution part. What does that have to do with Israel, which was set up by the U.N., and of which Israel is a member state?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back