The Official OWS Statement

It's an exact term that shows the person using the term is unable to respond to the debate in an intelligent manner. It is simply another talking point for idiots to yap with when unable to show any evidence that would support their political position.

It's an exact term that shows the person using the term is unable to respond to the debate in an intelligent manner. It is simply another talking point for idiots to yap with when unable to show any evidence that would support their political position.
And, once again, Rocks is flat wrong. Using the term 'lame duck' must indicate the same, according to morons, that is.

Quelle surprise.

Now you're talking about the left's spurious charges of racism.

My plan is to convince as many voters as possible to stop "choosing" between two political parties who have sold their souls to Wall Street. If that results in a Second Constitutional Convention, so much the better.

B.S.--this protest is nothing more than protesting Barack Obama's plunging poll numbers--otherwise you would be in Washington D.C. protesting.

The federal government sets government policy--NOT Wall Street.
Wall Street and the investor class it represents select who you get to "choose" from in the voting booth.
Republicans AND Democrats depend on the richest 1% of investors to fund their campaigns.
The solution is to FLUSH as many Rs & Ds from DC as possible in November 2012.
No bullshit.

My plan is to convince as many voters as possible to stop "choosing" between two political parties who have sold their souls to Wall Street. If that results in a Second Constitutional Convention, so much the better.

Buddy, you're going to have to find a bigger soapbox than this message board if you mean to bring about a second constitutional convention.
I'll settle for FLUSHING as many Republicans AND Democrats from DC as possible in November of 2012. Let the Constitutional chips fall where they may.

B.S.--this protest is nothing more than protesting Barack Obama's plunging poll numbers--otherwise you would be in Washington D.C. protesting.

The federal government sets government policy--NOT Wall Street.
Wall Street and the investor class it represents select who you get to "choose" from in the voting booth.
Republicans AND Democrats depend on the richest 1% of investors to fund their campaigns.
The solution is to FLUSH as many Rs & Ds from DC as possible in November 2012.
No bullshit.
And replace them with a single party - the ACP (American Communist Party), perhaps?

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
here is the meat of the message... I clipped out the list of what they did... because ultimately those are the facts at issue and it just makes it simpler to parse...

as we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we are your allies. As one people, united, we acknowledge the reality:

That the future of the human race requires the cooperation of its members; that our system must protect our rights, and upon corruption of that system, it is up to the individuals to protect their own rights, and those of their neighbors; that a democratic government derives its just power from the people, but corporations do not seek consent to extract wealth from the people and the earth; and that no true democracy is attainable when the process is determined by economic power.

We come to you at a time when corporations, which place profit over people, self-interest over justice, and oppression over equality, run our governments. we have peaceably assembled here, as is our right, to let these facts be known.........

first official release from occupy wall street | occupywallst.org forum

what are they going to replace capitalism with valerie? Do ya know?

The system of government is becoming a Plutocracy, that's what to change not our economic system.

We've never had free market Capitalism anyway, there have always been regulations.

Ask the Tea party, Ask Obama.

The Tea Party doesn't really have an official leadership committee. However they have a general mission statement. They want to end abusive government.

According to Obama "Tea-baggers" are racists, terrorists, and Sons of Bitches. He changes what he thinks their mission statement is according to the political climate.

The Obama Occupiers want the same thing the Tea Party wants but they're blaming the wrong people.

The Tea Party just wants government out of their lives and want to live the American Dream in peace.

When you boil it all down the Occupiers just want to stir up shit and make life miserable for everyone that comes in contact with them. Obama learned at Trinity United, at the Unv. of Chicago, and at Harvard about Black Liberation Theology and about Rules of Radicals from former domestic terrorists like William Ayers. Causing riots and unrest is their bread & butter. It's what 'Community-organizers' do for a living. *Foot stomp* Are you paying attention????

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLmDKs4MK4]Occupy Wall Street: Too Big to Ignore - YouTube[/ame]

"Demonstrators inspired by the Arab Spring demanded an 'end to social inequality' and 'corporate greed' and as their calls for a revolution get louder the media are finding them harder to ignore..."

Who's paying for that "free" college education again? :lol:

You pay for education with your taxes, and you pay expensive tuition to send your kids to college. Here, the best students get into the best schools, and they pay no tuition.
Then you acknowledge there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. :clap2:

I admitted that on the other thread, there is nothing free in this world.. If you were not such a big dummy, you would not have to bring it up again. You are pathetic.

You pay for education with your taxes, and you pay expensive tuition to send your kids to college. Here, the best students get into the best schools, and they pay no tuition.

I admitted that on the other thread, there is nothing free in this world.. If you were not such a big dummy, you would not have to bring it up again. You are pathetic.

Meh. More like he only has three notes in his repertoire, as do all the Faux News zombies. So he just keeps repeating them. Consider him an unacknowledged nut in their echo chamber.

The fact that you had to be browbeaten into admitting is is pathetic.

If you weren't such an idiot, you'd have known it already.

Meh. More like he only has three notes in his repertoire, as do all the Faux News zombies. So he just keeps repeating them. Consider him an unacknowledged nut in their echo chamber.

That's rich, coming from someone who lets George Soros do all her thinking for her. :lol:

And you are the quintessential parrot of the cliche echo chamber of the left, in fact, you are so much so that you are a caricature of it.

No surprise.

Occupy Wall Street: Too Big to Ignore - YouTube

"Demonstrators inspired by the Arab Spring demanded an 'end to social inequality' and 'corporate greed' and as their calls for a revolution get louder the media are finding them harder to ignore..."

good grief, now they are modeling their movement after Arab countries. I think a few of them should go LIVE THERE, they think they have it sooooooooo bad here.

Communism must be prohibited, worldwide, this ideology has already killed more ans 300 millions people in different countries, is America's turn the next?

good grief, now they are modeling their movement after Arab countries. I think a few of them should go LIVE THERE, they think they have it sooooooooo bad here.
I wonder what the Syrians do to people who crap in the street...?

Nevertheless, the typical leftist love of terrorists is alive and well among the OWS crowd:

‘Occupy’ protesters branch out - BostonHerald.com

I wonder what the Syrians do to people who crap in the street...?

Nevertheless, the typical leftist love of terrorists is alive and well among the OWS crowd:

‘Occupy’ protesters branch out - BostonHerald.com
Hmmm. That, then the British terrorist who organized cells in the UK, Bill Ayers, ..........................

Yes, the left, well these lefties, sure do love the terrorists who hate the USA and who are enemies of the USA.

Forum List

Back