The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The simple fact is that Judaic people developed in Judea and have remained their for all of written history.

Correct, the Judeans (and other ethnic groups) living in Palestine gradually converted to Islam by the 10th century. They're called Palestinians today.
Actually, no. The people called "Palestinians" today have only existed since the late 1960's when Yassir "where's my welfare check" Arafat coined the slogan to falsely label a national identity to Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters.

Though you can never come up with a reason for them "not counting".

I have, time after time, and throughout most of "Jewish history", Jewish people have agreed with me, that is, until the Zionists re-wrote the history books. Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity. There may be some tenuous genetic links with people from Afghanistan to Morocco, but that's like saying I'm a "Roman" because I follow Roman Catholicism and may have some genetic material common to people from Spain to Greece.

Still can't come up with a reason for the Jewish people not counting as a people or a culture or a nationality or an ethnic group or whatever word you want to use, can you? Yawn.

Still waiting for you to come up with some definitive criteria for why people (Kurds, Palestinians, Catalans, Basques, Cypriots - both the Turkish and Greek varieties, Tibetans, Koreans, Iroquois, Cherokee, Mayan, Coast Salish, Jordanians, Syrians, Ukraines, Poles, Germans, Icelanders, Serbians, Pakistanis, Indians, Japanese, Persians etc, etc, etc) have the right to national self-determination and the Jewish people do not.

Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity.

The simple fact is that Judaic people developed in Judea and have remained their for all of written history.

Correct, the Judeans (and other ethnic groups) living in Palestine gradually converted to Islam by the 10th century. They're called Palestinians today.
Actually, no. The people called "Palestinians" today have only existed since the late 1960's when Yassir "where's my welfare check" Arafat coined the slogan to falsely label a national identity to Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters.
Typical Israeli bullshit.
------------------------
The automatic, ipso facto, change from Ottoman to Palestinian nationality was dealt with in Article 1, paragraph 1, of the Citizenship Order, which declared:

“Turkish subjects habitually resident in the territory of Palestine upon the 1st day of August, 1925, shall become Palestinian citizens.”​

Though you can never come up with a reason for them "not counting".

I have, time after time, and throughout most of "Jewish history", Jewish people have agreed with me, that is, until the Zionists re-wrote the history books. Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity. There may be some tenuous genetic links with people from Afghanistan to Morocco, but that's like saying I'm a "Roman" because I follow Roman Catholicism and may have some genetic material common to people from Spain to Greece.

Still can't come up with a reason for the Jewish people not counting as a people or a culture or a nationality or an ethnic group or whatever word you want to use, can you? Yawn.

Still waiting for you to come up with some definitive criteria for why people (Kurds, Palestinians, Catalans, Basques, Cypriots - both the Turkish and Greek varieties, Tibetans, Koreans, Iroquois, Cherokee, Mayan, Coast Salish, Jordanians, Syrians, Ukraines, Poles, Germans, Icelanders, Serbians, Pakistanis, Indians, Japanese, Persians etc, etc, etc) have the right to national self-determination and the Jewish people do not.

I bet you would not argue that in a court and win...................................

------------------------
The automatic, ipso facto, change from Ottoman to Palestinian nationality was dealt with in Article 1, paragraph 1, of the Citizenship Order, which declared:

“Turkish subjects habitually resident in the territory of Palestine upon the 1st day of August, 1925, shall become Palestinian citizens.”​

You mean the islamonazi version of the order don't you, the one that bears no resemblance to what was really written. We have all seen your source for this, and we have proven it to be islamonazi LIES and BLOOD LIBELS

But you have no reasonable definition of any of the terms which includes most groups while excluding the Jewish people.

Its like saying blue is not a color; Rottweilers are not dogs; pizza is not a food; Star Wars is not a movie.

An Inuit can convert to Judaism, Catholicism, Hinduism, Islam etc. It doesn't change his ethnicity.

------------------------

Typical islamo-whining. That has been addressed for you, in detail, on many previous occasions.

------------------------

You mean the islamonazi version of the order don't you, the one that bears no resemblance to what was really written. We have all seen your source for this, and we have proven it to be islamonazi LIES and BLOOD LIBELS
Then post the real version.

I await your response.

------------------------

I await your response.
Look for it. You know where to find it.

------------------------

I await your response.
IOW, you are just shoveling shit.

The only people shoveling shit are the ones blithering on about how the Judaic people didn't develop in Judea ;--) Or the Arabic people not being from Arabia ;--)

but do go on ;--)

An Inuit can convert to Judaism, Catholicism, Hinduism, Islam etc. It doesn't change his ethnicity.

Correct and a racial Jew can convert to any other religion, but they are still racial Jews. And as you have stated many times Russian Jews who killed millions were still Jews even though they had given up their religion

------------------------

I await your response.

Whiich one ?

------------------------

I await your response.
IOW, you are just shoveling shit.

That would be you as yiou have been called out again

I wonder if these people droning on about race might be referred to as "racists"

That is it they are trying to find new terms for racist words and terms so they don't sound and look racist. They fail every time and we should be telling them they have failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back