How many state solution ?

Boston1

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2015
Colorado
Whats is the actual split of the original British mandated area and how many states are there within that area ?

Looks like two already and two more potentially. Jordan was carved out of the original lands set aside for the creation of a Jewish national homeland. Gaza has been abandoned by IDF and is completely autonomous even if it hasn't declared itself a state yet. And of course we have Israel.

A fair argument could be made for there already being three states, two Arab and one Jewish. However now we have the Arab demands for a fourth state.

So the question becomes how much is enough for the Arab interests ? The area is presently split about 80+/20- with the Arabs having the lions share and aggressively seeking more.

Would ANY land controlled by Judaic people be acceptable to the Arab people. Or is every attempt to revise history and claim indigenous rights simply another ploy to further erode the Israeli position ?

I would characterize this situation more as blatant bigotry and prejudice. Unfortunately the world doesn't have a parent and if it did, and that parent was to impart your suggested solution. I don't see the area as ever being inhabited again.

When one group isn't satisfied with 99.9% of North Africa and the other is accused of stealing land ( instead of either buying it or winning it through defensive military action ) then its obvious that first group isn't interested in peace.

I would characterize this situation more as blatant bigotry and prejudice. Unfortunately the world doesn't have a parent and if it did, and that parent was to impart your suggested solution. I don't see the area as ever being inhabited again.

When one group isn't satisfied with 99.9% of North Africa and the other is accused of stealing land ( instead of either buying it or winning it through defensive military action ) then its obvious that first group isn't interested in peace.

But let us condsider how welcome Christians & Jews would be in a Palestinian State. Yeah right.

Once the four State solution is implemented, there will be a call for a fifth State -- perhaps the native, indigenous, Arab Nazarites will call for self-determination in land they have lived on for thousands of years and will insist on sovereignty. And then the sixth State, perhaps Haifa. Then the seventh, Negev? And so on, til there is nothing left of Israel. We'll just keep inventing new peoples until Israel has been eliminated.

But let us condsider how welcome Christians & Jews would be in a Palestinian State. Yeah right.

Palestinians are Christians, as well as Muslims.

Liar liar
Pants on fire

From
Christian-Muslim relations in Palestine - Middle East Monitor

The estimated number of Palestinian Christians in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Jerusalem is 51,710, making the percentage of the Palestinian Christians in the ( edit ){ disputed territories } two percent
End Quote

2% is wildly below the international average of 32%

Your comment is disingenuous at best

Liar liar
Pants on fire

From

The estimated number of Palestinian Christians in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Jerusalem is 51,710, making the percentage of the Palestinian Christians in the ( edit ){ disputed territories } two percent
End Quote

So you deny that Palestinians are also Christians?

Liar liar
Pants on fire

From

End Quote

So you deny that Palestinians are also Christians?

LOL I gotta say I am very much enjoying your posts. We all know thats not what I said. Specifically I did say was.

Liar liar
Pants on fire

From

End Quote

End Quote

So, the Palestinians are also Christians. Thanks for confirming the fact.

Given that only 2% of palestinians are christians I think its reasonable to point out the disingenuous nature of your statement.

The international average percentage of christians throughout the world is 32%.

Palestinians actually have one of the lowest percentages of Christian population of any group, so I'm not sure why you have chosen once again to deviate from the thread topic and make a big deal out of being wrong once again.

the fact of the matter is that the palestinians already have their state, are about to have another in Gaza and have been bitching for a third for so long no one is listening anymore

1. Palestinians do not have a state.
2. Christians make up about 8% of the Palestinian population overall, diaspora included.

But, educate yourself about Palestinian Christians:

LOL

Oh I should start throwing you some thank you points for all these very entertaining posts.

Firstly Jordan IS A PALESTINIAN STATE

Lets review
but this times we'll stick to just pictures, maybe that will work ;--)

First a map

britishmandate1922.jpg

Now how about another map

bmand.gif

Capiche ?

2. Christians make up about 8% of the Palestinian population overall, diaspora included.

Yes. Do educate yourself.

Christians in the Islamist occupied region of the disputed territories face the same apartheid conditions as Christians do anywhere else in islam'istan.

Palestinian Christians | ICEJ International

Under siege and without protection, the Christian population under Palestinian rule has dwindled with each passing year. In October, 2007, after repeated threats, Rammi Ayyad was brutally murdered outside the only Christian Bookstore in Gaza. In 2008, a bomb was set off at one Christian school in Gaza, while at another, run by the Baptist Church, guards were assaulted and a bus hijacked.

Even though Hamas denies involvement in the attacks and claims that it is attempting to protect the small, ancient Christian community in Gaza, attacks on the 3,000 Christians residing there have increased since the Muslim terror militia came seized power.

Now lets review this new claim that 8% of palestinians are christians as if that has any relevance to the question of how many states will it take to satisfy the palestinian sympathizers

From

1. The estimated number of Palestinian Christians in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Jerusalem is 51,710, making the percentage of the Palestinian Christians in the Occupied Territories two percent of the Palestinian population. i.Jun 24, 2010

LOL

Oh I should start throwing you some thank you points for all these very entertaining posts.

Lets review

First a map

britishmandate1922.jpg

bmand.gif

Capiche ?
According to the UN...

The decision on the Mandate did not take into account the wishes of the people of Palestine, despite the Covenant's requirements that "the wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory".

During the period of the Mandate, the Zionist Organization worked to secure the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine. The indigenous people of Palestine, whose forefathers had inhabited the land for virtually the two preceding millennia felt this design to be a violation of their natural and inalienable rights.

Now lets review this new claim that 8% of palestinians are christians as if that has any relevance to the question of how many states will it take to satisfy the palestinian sympathizers

From

1. The estimated number of Palestinian Christians in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Jerusalem is 51,710, making the percentage of the Palestinian Christians in the Occupied Territories two percent of the Palestinian population. i.Jun 24, 2010

You have a reading comprehension issue or do not understand what diaspora means. In any case, Palestinians are also Christians.

LOL

Lets review

First a map

britishmandate1922.jpg

bmand.gif

Capiche ?
According to the UN...

The decision on the Mandate did not take into account the wishes of the people of Palestine, despite the Covenant's requirements that "the wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory".

During the period of the Mandate, the Zionist Organization worked to secure the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine. The indigenous people of Palestine, whose forefathers had inhabited the land for virtually the two preceding millennia felt this design to be a violation of their natural and inalienable rights.

According to the UN ? Really ? I think we've established beyond any shadow of a doubt that the UN is an extremely bias organization bent on chastising Israel for its very existence.

Watch: Ban Ki-Moon admits UN anti-Israel bias - Arutz Sheva

UN chief admits bias against Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews

Ban Ki-moon Admits United Nations Anti-Israel Bias | Jewish ...

UN chief admits bias against Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews

UN chief Ban Ki-moon admits UN bias against Israel ...

Ban Ki-moon admits: UN biased against Israel | The Jewish ...

From

You have a reading comprehension issue or do not understand what diaspora means. In any case, Palestinians are also Christians.

Stephen-Colbert-Go-On-Yes-Nod-On-The-Colbert-Report.gif

To keep it accurate, about 2% of palestinains are christians and apparently that number is dropping as violence against them increases.

LOL

Lets review

First a map

britishmandate1922.jpg

bmand.gif

Capiche ?

Trans Jordan was created as a Hashemite state. Nothing Palestinian about it. The Reports of the Mandatory treat it separately. As a Hashemite administered territory. Read the source documents and you shall see the light.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

Forum List

Back