The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Palestinians never abandoned anything,they were driven out by Jewish(Synthetic) Zionist Terrorists,SLAUGHTERED,MAIMED AND DISPOSSED,Your Fool.The Jews then razed Palestinian Towns and Villages,claiming to the next generation of Jews that all this occupied Palestinian Land was uninhabited....your understanding of History and Facts is Shameful to say the least....What YOU have agreed to and continue to LIE about is,that you think it OK to expel and murder a population of peaceful people with illegal people by Terrorism and Deceit...so by your own analogy...it is therefore OK for the Palestinians to reclaim their own Land by War and Terrorism.

Why when reading your post do the words "Moron and Imbecile"immediately come to mind.......Your knowledge of History is putting it mildly .....BOLLOCKS

as a parting note the majority of Jews in Israel are not a Semitic People at ALL but every PALESTINIAN IS.....FACT

WERE YOU LOOKING IN A MIRROR WHEN YOU ESPOUSED THAT "ALL PALESTINIANS WERE MORONS"...methinks you were...steven
That's the standard Jihadist antisemitic meme. Tell me, is it the Jews or the Palestinians that strap on suicide belts and blow up city buses full of noncombatants or markets?

The West is getting tired of this Islamic terrorist shit. It's only a matter of time, and I think we're close, that all the Western nations close in on radical Islam. Muslims should beware awakening a sleeping dragon and start cleaning their own house before the West collectively moves in and cleans it for them.

uk-shooting-injured-people-data.jpg

nintchdbpict0003148267172.jpg
I agree....BUT WHAT HAS ISIS ETC., To do with Palestinians or their Struggle for Freedom?????????!!!!!!!!!! STOP MUDDYING THE WATER TRYING TO PUT ISIS etc., IN THE SAME SENTENCE because infact it was the Zionists circa 1934 to 1950 and after who acted like todays ISIS.

The West or most of it were silent but completely COMPLISIT with the Zionist pre 1948 and some like the Americans still are.

More Christians by the way throughout History,have SLAUGHTERED more people be they Jew,Muslim,Hindu or Janes than anyone or other ethnic peoples.

Stop implying Palestinians are anything like ISIS,if you wouldn't mind because you are talking Shit in this instance.......Palestinians are in a natural struggle against the Zionist Hordes to regain their own Land which was and still is being STOLEN. and Independence.

I don't agree with all this Terrorism that is happening in the West...BUT I REMIND YOU THAT OF 250,000 Iraqis were Slaughtered by America in one afternoon,Innocent people but I suppose that is all right by you..............Shameful as it IS

The Palestinians never abandoned anything,they were driven out by Jewish(Synthetic) Zionist Terrorists,SLAUGHTERED,MAIMED AND DISPOSSED,Your Fool.The Jews then razed Palestinian Towns and Villages,claiming to the next generation of Jews that all this occupied Palestinian Land was uninhabited....your understanding of History and Facts is Shameful to say the least....What YOU have agreed to and continue to LIE about is,that you think it OK to expel and murder a population of peaceful people with illegal people by Terrorism and Deceit...so by your own analogy...it is therefore OK for the Palestinians to reclaim their own Land by War and Terrorism.

Why when reading your post do the words "Moron and Imbecile"immediately come to mind.......Your knowledge of History is putting it mildly .....BOLLOCKS

as a parting note the majority of Jews in Israel are not a Semitic People at ALL but every PALESTINIAN IS.....FACT

WERE YOU LOOKING IN A MIRROR WHEN YOU ESPOUSED THAT "ALL PALESTINIANS WERE MORONS"...methinks you were...steven
That's the standard Jihadist antisemitic meme. Tell me, is it the Jews or the Palestinians that strap on suicide belts and blow up city buses full of noncombatants or markets?

The West is getting tired of this Islamic terrorist shit. It's only a matter of time, and I think we're close, that all the Western nations close in on radical Islam. Muslims should beware awakening a sleeping dragon and start cleaning their own house before the West collectively moves in and cleans it for them.

I agree....BUT WHAT HAS ISIS ETC., To do with Palestinians or their Struggle for Freedom?????????!!!!!!!!!! STOP MUDDYING THE WATER TRYING TO PUT ISIS etc., IN THE SAME SENTENCE because infact it was the Zionists circa 1934 to 1950 and after who acted like todays ISIS.

The West or most of it were silent but completely COMPLISIT with the Zionist pre 1948 and some like the Americans still are.

More Christians by the way throughout History,have SLAUGHTERED more people be they Jew,Muslim,Hindu or Janes than anyone or other ethnic peoples.

Stop implying Palestinians are anything like ISIS,if you wouldn't mind because you are talking Shit in this instance.......Palestinians are in a natural struggle against the Zionist Hordes to regain their own Land which was and still is being STOLEN. and Independence.

I don't agree with all this Terrorism that is happening in the West...BUT I REMIND YOU THAT OF 250,000 Iraqis were Slaughtered by America in one afternoon,Innocent people but I suppose that is all right by you..............Shameful as it IS
Radical Islam is the problem. Much of radical Islam is fueled with hate directed at Israel and, by association, the US.

Rationalize all you want, but car bombings, running down women and children with trucks and other acts of mass murder by radical Muslims will only create a backlash which will see the collective might of the Western world descend upon the Middle East and impose Western order on every nation that doesn't fully cooperate.

Radical Islam is the problem. Much of radical Islam is fueled with hate directed at Israel and, by association, the US.

Rationalize all you want, but car bombings, running down women and children with trucks and other acts of mass murder by radical Muslims will only create a backlash which will see the collective might of the Western world descend upon the Middle East and impose Western order on every nation that doesn't fully cooperate.

Dream on, that idea worked so well in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, Egypt, etc. All those places are hotbeds of Islamic extremism, precisely because the West has interfered in the region over the decades.

Dream on, that idea worked so well in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria, Egypt, etc. All those places are hotbeds of Islamic extremism, precisely because the West has interfered in the region over the decades.

Yes. Islam's 1,400 year history of war, rapine and conquest is directly caused by the Great Satan ™.

You goofy converts are a hoot.

You are free to believe all the problems of the ME and SWA are caused by the West, but that's as silly as saying Ebola or HIV is caused by the West. Both already existed. It was interaction with the West that caused those diseases to escape their regions. Similarly, radical Jihadism (a form of Wahhabism) existed long before the Sykes-Picot agreement or the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

About Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever| Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | CDC
Ebola viruses are found in several African countries. Ebola was first discovered in 1976 near the Ebola River in what is now the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Since then, outbreaks have appeared sporadically in Africa.

About HIV/AIDS | HIV Basics | HIV/AIDS | CDC
Scientists identified a type of chimpanzee in Central Africa as the source of HIV infection in humans. They believe that the chimpanzee version of the immunodeficiency virus (called simian immunodeficiency virus, or SIV) most likely was transmitted to humans and mutated into HIV when humans hunted these chimpanzees for meat and came into contact with their infected blood. Studies show that HIV may have jumped from apes to humans as far back as the late 1800s. Over decades, the virus slowly spread across Africa and later into other parts of the world. We know that the virus has existed in the United States since at least the mid to late 1970s. To learn more about the spread of HIV in the United States and CDC’s response to the epidemic, see CDC’s HIV and AIDS Timeline.

Islamic Radicalism: Its Wahhabi Roots and Current Representation
Radicalism, in various forms, has made significant inroads in several countries of Central Asia and in the Caucasus - in particular the three countries that share the Ferghana Valley, namely Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikstan, Chechnya, and the Russian Republic of Daghestan. Known as fundamentalism or "Wahhabism," it poses a direct challenge to the ideal vision of a state that the newly founded nations of the region have embraced. In addition, the broader ideology name "Wahhabism" represents a serious challenge to the theology and practice of the mainstream Sunni Islam to which most of these nations' populations adhere. Should this radicalized understanding of Islam continue to spread unchecked, radical interpretations could threaten social stability at the local, national, and regional levels and create serious geopolitical dangers to which neighboring powers, as well as the US and Europe, would have to react.

Today, throughout the world, there has been a wave of radical movements, which sometimes turn militant, whose source can be traced to the Wahhabi movement. What is this movement and how did it spread throughout the Muslim world, and now the Western world? What are its ideological differences with traditional Islam and how are these differences influencing and supporting modern day radical movements? What can be done to diminish the power of these movements in vulnerable states such as those in Central Asia and the Caucasus?

Traditional Islam views religion as a pact between man and God and therefore the domain of spirituality. In this belief, there can be no compulsion or force used in religion. From the time of the Prophet Muhammad (s), peace and tolerance were practiced between different religious groups, with respect to distinctions in belief. Contrary to this, the "Wahhabi" ideology is built on the concept of political enforcement of religious beliefs, thus permitting no differences in faith whatsoever. In "Wahhabi" belief, faith is not necessarily an option; it is sometimes mandated by force.

Origins of the Wahhabi Movement

The origins of nearly all of the 20th century's Islamic extremist movements lie in a new Islamic theology and ideology developed in the 18th and 19th centuries in tribal areas of the eastern Arabian Peninsula. The source of this new stream of thought was a Muslim scholar named Muhammad ibn Abd-al Wahhab, hence the name "Wahhabism."...

You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia | The Huffington Post
Saudi Arabia’s internal discord and tensions over ISIS can only be understood by grasping the inherent (and persisting) duality that lies at the core of the Kingdom’s doctrinal makeup and its historical origins.

One dominant strand to the Saudi identity pertains directly to Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab (the founder of Wahhabism), and the use to which his radical, exclusionist puritanism was put by Ibn Saud. (The latter was then no more than a minor leader — amongst many — of continually sparring and raiding Bedouin tribes in the baking and desperately poor deserts of the Nejd.)

The second strand to this perplexing duality, relates precisely to King Abd-al Aziz’s subsequent shift towards statehood in the 1920s: his curbing of Ikhwani violence (in order to have diplomatic standing as a nation-state with Britain and America); his institutionalization of the original Wahhabist impulse — and the subsequent seizing of the opportunely surging petrodollar spigot in the 1970s, to channel the volatile Ikhwani current away from home towards export — by diffusing a cultural revolution, rather than violent revolution throughout the Muslim world.

But this “cultural revolution” was no docile reformism. It was a revolution based on Abd al-Wahhab’s Jacobin-like hatred for the putrescence and deviationism that he perceived all about him — hence his call to purge Islam of all its heresies and idolatries.

One dominant strand to the Saudi identity pertains directly to Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab (the founder of Wahhabism), and the use to which his radical, exclusionist puritanism was put by Ibn Saud. (The latter was then no more than a minor leader — amongst many — of continually sparring and raiding Bedouin tribes in the baking and desperately poor deserts of the Nejd.)

The second strand to this perplexing duality, relates precisely to King Abd-al Aziz’s subsequent shift towards statehood in the 1920s: his curbing of Ikhwani violence (in order to have diplomatic standing as a nation-state with Britain and America); his institutionalization of the original Wahhabist impulse — and the subsequent seizing of the opportunely surging petrodollar spigot in the 1970s, to channel the volatile Ikhwani current away from home towards export — by diffusing a cultural revolution, rather than violent revolution throughout the Muslim world.

But this “cultural revolution” was no docile reformism. It was a revolution based on Abd al-Wahhab’s Jacobin-like hatred for the putrescence and deviationism that he perceived all about him — hence his call to purge Islam of all its heresies and idolatries.

Similarly, radical Jihadism (a form of Wahhabism) existed long before the Sykes-Picot agreement or the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

Yes, Jihad has existed for as long as Islam has existed in various forms. Westerners like to blame everything on "Wahabism", but overlook the fact that "Wahabism", while arguably older, is only one strand of Salafism, a much more widespread doctrine, which only developed as a response to Western dominance in the Middle East and is the main driver of anti-Western sentiment. To Salafists, only by returning to a "pure" form of Islam can Muslims overcome what Salafists consider to be the "intrusion of decadent western values" into their culture. What you call "radical Jihadism" is a relatively recent development and is a backlash against Western interference and meddling, not least of which was helping to create the Zionist state of Israel.

You are free to believe all the problems of the ME and SWA are caused by the West, but that's as silly as saying Ebola or HIV is caused by the West. Both already existed. It was interaction with the West that caused those diseases to escape their regions. Similarly, radical Jihadism (a form of Wahhabism) existed long before the Sykes-Picot agreement or the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

About Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever| Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | CDC
Ebola viruses are found in several African countries. Ebola was first discovered in 1976 near the Ebola River in what is now the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Since then, outbreaks have appeared sporadically in Africa.

About HIV/AIDS | HIV Basics | HIV/AIDS | CDC
Scientists identified a type of chimpanzee in Central Africa as the source of HIV infection in humans. They believe that the chimpanzee version of the immunodeficiency virus (called simian immunodeficiency virus, or SIV) most likely was transmitted to humans and mutated into HIV when humans hunted these chimpanzees for meat and came into contact with their infected blood. Studies show that HIV may have jumped from apes to humans as far back as the late 1800s. Over decades, the virus slowly spread across Africa and later into other parts of the world. We know that the virus has existed in the United States since at least the mid to late 1970s. To learn more about the spread of HIV in the United States and CDC’s response to the epidemic, see CDC’s HIV and AIDS Timeline.

Islamic Radicalism: Its Wahhabi Roots and Current Representation
Radicalism, in various forms, has made significant inroads in several countries of Central Asia and in the Caucasus - in particular the three countries that share the Ferghana Valley, namely Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikstan, Chechnya, and the Russian Republic of Daghestan. Known as fundamentalism or "Wahhabism," it poses a direct challenge to the ideal vision of a state that the newly founded nations of the region have embraced. In addition, the broader ideology name "Wahhabism" represents a serious challenge to the theology and practice of the mainstream Sunni Islam to which most of these nations' populations adhere. Should this radicalized understanding of Islam continue to spread unchecked, radical interpretations could threaten social stability at the local, national, and regional levels and create serious geopolitical dangers to which neighboring powers, as well as the US and Europe, would have to react.

Today, throughout the world, there has been a wave of radical movements, which sometimes turn militant, whose source can be traced to the Wahhabi movement. What is this movement and how did it spread throughout the Muslim world, and now the Western world? What are its ideological differences with traditional Islam and how are these differences influencing and supporting modern day radical movements? What can be done to diminish the power of these movements in vulnerable states such as those in Central Asia and the Caucasus?

Traditional Islam views religion as a pact between man and God and therefore the domain of spirituality. In this belief, there can be no compulsion or force used in religion. From the time of the Prophet Muhammad (s), peace and tolerance were practiced between different religious groups, with respect to distinctions in belief. Contrary to this, the "Wahhabi" ideology is built on the concept of political enforcement of religious beliefs, thus permitting no differences in faith whatsoever. In "Wahhabi" belief, faith is not necessarily an option; it is sometimes mandated by force.

Origins of the Wahhabi Movement

The origins of nearly all of the 20th century's Islamic extremist movements lie in a new Islamic theology and ideology developed in the 18th and 19th centuries in tribal areas of the eastern Arabian Peninsula. The source of this new stream of thought was a Muslim scholar named Muhammad ibn Abd-al Wahhab, hence the name "Wahhabism."...

You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia | The Huffington Post
Saudi Arabia’s internal discord and tensions over ISIS can only be understood by grasping the inherent (and persisting) duality that lies at the core of the Kingdom’s doctrinal makeup and its historical origins.

Good post, thanks.

However, I fail to see how this applies to Palestine.

You miss the whole point BADLY....The Scum ISIS and their morphed entities do not inparticular single out Israel or America,they are ideology driven and will happily Slaughter their own and any one else for that matter,which has been clearly been shown over the past few years.....All these European bombings and other crimes,including the Coptic bombings are the acts of this Terrorist Organization on the wane.Which incidentally was caused by the Americans between the Shia and Sunni Muslims in Iraq(the illegal War against a Sovereign Nation)

Yes we are all sick of it...........BUT STOP IMPLYING THAT PALESTINIANS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ISIS.....they don't.....Their STRUGGLE is to regain their own nationhood.........I don't by the way Rationalise ANYTHING...I Just speak the truthful and actual facts.....you Moron

So take your Terrorist Zionist Inspired Bullshit and SHOVE IT IN YOUR LYING GOB

Yes. Islam's 1,400 year history of war, rapine and conquest is directly caused by the Great Satan ™.

You goofy converts are a hoot.
You stupid woman....considering the Muslims extraordinary benefits to mankind....Hollie good Golly,what a Wally

Another thing as seen in Afghanistan,Iraq and other places,these people have NO DESIRE FOR YOUR TYPE OF "WESTERN ORDER'" because other people worldwide see you as Elitist,Narrow Minded,Bigoted and Completely MAD..........Get Your Own House In Order.

Tell me, is it the Jews or the Palestinians that strap on suicide belts and blow up city buses full of noncombatants or markets?

Isn't that what happens during American and Zionist Israeli drone strikes? The delivery systems may be different but the effect is the same.
WHY are Americans SUCH ASS-LICKERS to those ZIONIST TERRORISTS that live in ZIONISTAN......???????

Tell me, is it the Jews or the Palestinians that strap on suicide belts and blow up city buses full of noncombatants or markets?

Isn't that what happens during American and Zionist Israeli drone strikes? The delivery systems may be different but the effect is the same.

I see. A retrograde culture such as Arabs-Moslems who create entire infrastructures designed to groom children for suicide / mass murder is the same as Israelis who respond to such a culture.

You slow adults are a hoot.

...I Just speak the truthful and actual facts.....you Moron

Awesome....and exactly what I expected. The war will be short, but interesting. It's time the West destroyed the archaic remains of the Moorish Empire and replaced it with modernity. Many citizens of the ME will agree.

Another thing as seen in Afghanistan,Iraq and other places,these people have NO DESIRE FOR YOUR TYPE OF "WESTERN ORDER'" because other people worldwide see you as Elitist,Narrow Minded,Bigoted and Completely MAD..........Get Your Own House In Order.
Disagreed, but since your kind is exporting terrorism and mass murder, the West has no choice but to clean your house for you.

Ap_munich905_t.jpg

usf-terrorism-44-728.jpg

main_900.jpg

It depends on both the target and intentions. In one the intention is a military target but involves collateral damage such as civilian casualties. In the other it's a deliberate attempt to commit mass murder against civilians including children.

Awesome....and exactly what I expected. The war will be short, but interesting. It's time the West destroyed the archaic remains of the Moorish Empire and replaced it with modernity. Many citizens of the ME will agree.

Do you even know who the Moors were and where their empire was?

Yes, but, unfortunately, I don't have time to educate you. Here is a link to get you started: Moors - Wikipedia
801713e2-3d29-4063-9926-a056a22951f3.jpg

Now, let's talk about MOAB's.

Yes, but, unfortunately, I don't have time to educate you. Here is a link to get you started: Moors - Wikipedia
801713e2-3d29-4063-9926-a056a22951f3.jpg

Now, let's talk about MOAB's.

As I figured you ignorant piece of crap. You haven't a clue who the Moors were nor where the Moorish Empire was. Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back