• Christie

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I like Christie for the Dems, Biden is nuts and Hillary -- what difference does it make?

I think. Clinton will run as will Biden and Christie will start off as Republican but lose Nomination to Rand Paul and decide to run as a Democrat or maybe even Independent. Be hilarious to see. A Clinton/Christie/Paul election...I will sit back vote for no one and enjoy the fireworks as this lousy country goes down in flames.

Christie run as a democrat? You've got to be out of your mind.
I think its a good possibility. He wants power. As much if not more than Paul does and Christie is a hot head. If he thinks he can win the nomination which personally the only democrat that could beat him would be Hillary I could see Christie becoming a Democrat to run.

I think its a good possibility. He wants power. As much if not more than Paul does and Christie is a hot head. If he thinks he can win the nomination which personally the only democrat that could beat him would be Hillary I could see Christie becoming a Democrat to run.

His policies are very much right wing, he has no appeal to the democrats outside of his state. He will run (R) and will stay there. I'm sure he will do quite well, but we will see,..

Then you're an idiot.

Christie is a Republican. Not my kind of Republican but a Republican through and through.

Right now, he's got a Governor's election coming up in a few weeks. He is tilting to the left in one of most leftist States in the Country.

It's hard to tell if that's politics or if that's how he rolls at this point. I think he's a very moderate Republican with some liberal thoughts on Social issues thrown in.

If he runs against Hitlery..... He crushes her. It won't even be close.

Then you're an idiot.

Christie is a Republican. Not my kind of Republican but a Republican through and through.

Right now, he's got a Governor's election coming up in a few weeks. He is tilting to the left in one of most leftist States in the Country.

It's hard to tell if that's politics or if that's how he rolls at this point. I think he's a very moderate Republican with some liberal thoughts on Social issues thrown in.

If he runs against Hitlery..... He crushes her. It won't even be close.

If he runs up against anything he's likely to damage it at least.

All kidding aside I'm not a Christie fan at all.

I'm hoping for a much more libertarian candidate.

I know we don't see eye to eye there.

I definitely think the Democrats will nominate a woman, but I think Hillary will be considered too old and have too much baggage. I think she made a stupid error by supporting Obama on Syria when a huge majority of the country was against bombing them, but that may pass by the time the nomination rolls around. Regardless, I think it will go to a younger woman. Maybe Kirsten Gillibrand if she runs.

There is no way Christie switches parties. Moreover, given the necessity for the dems to remain at least competitive for Wall St campaign donations, I don't see them moving far left enough to cede the middle to a third party of non-insane republicans.

Forum List

Back