The Obesity Epidemic

Are the animals in these sanctuaries allowed to reproduce? Or does "live out their lives" mean the eventual end of them.
I'm letting my cat "live out his life" without reproducing any longer. Am I causing house cats to go extinct? :auiqs.jpg:

Good Allah there is no end to the silliness some will post hoping to justify their opinion. It just never ends

Amount of sugar in a bottle of soda.
Now... imagine that in a small childs body.
Now imagine that same child drinking 3-4 of these a day

coke_sugar_800.jpg

Agreed. So why make the link? I get you don't agree. You've spent a lifetime making a living off killing. We all justify the evil we do. Yet you actually argue and attack me for NOT killing or bringing suffering on any living creature (except maybe liberals). Maybe you should accept that there are growing numbers who no longer see the need to survive by killing and torturing the innocent. Maybe you should stop with the justification and just move on.
I'm defending, you are attacking.

Did you ever hear of hunters gathering to demand that non-hunters go into the woods and kill animals?

I'm letting my cat "live out his life" without reproducing any longer. Am I causing house cats to go extinct? :auiqs.jpg:

Good Allah there is no end to the silliness some will post hoping to justify their opinion. It just never ends
Universal veganism is what you are espousing, which would eventually result in the extinction of many animal species. Try thinking past the end of your nose. ;)

Are the animals in these sanctuaries allowed to reproduce? Or does "live out their lives" mean the eventual end of them.

Universal veganism is what you are espousing, which would eventually result in the extinction of many animal species. Try thinking past the end of your nose. ;)

I'm pretty amazed that you're still going on with that, I already addressed that earlier in a very clear way, I thought. You don't have to worry about cows, pigs, chickens etc going extinct, for the reason I stated earlier. And for other reasons as well.

Last edited:
My girlfriend in HS had a Coke and cigarette for breakfast every morning. I’m guessing she’s dead now.

I've never smoked in my life, but I have to admit, I love an ice cold Coke. I really have to stop buying it, maybe I'll try something else that is fizzy, but without the truckloads of sugar in it.

I've never smoked in my life, but I have to admit, I love an ice cold Coke. I really have to stop buying it, maybe I'll try something else that is fizzy, but without the truckloads of sugar in it.
For some weird reason I never drank soda. Never liked it. Thankfully. Occasional smoker but never for long.

My girlfriend in HS had a Coke and cigarette for breakfast every morning. I’m guessing she’s dead now.
My ex-wife was a health nut. She took every supplement known to man. Sadly, she was also an alcoholic, which eventually killed her.

I'm pretty amazed that you're still going on with that, I already addressed that earlier in a very clear way, I thought. You don't have to worry about cows, pigs, chickens etc going extinct, for the reason I stated earlier. And for other reasons as well.
So, you really don't have a problem with others eating meat.

Perhaps I can see farther down the road than you can. ;)

Nope, and as a matter of fact, you showed earlier on the thread that you don't have a big picture perspective. Not to get off topic, but you seemed unaware that God's perfect will was made very clear in both Genesis 1 and in the prophetic scriptures that talk about how God is going to restore that peaceful, Edenic world that was His intent for all creation in the first place.

When you have a big picture perspective, you begin to see that the animals are not only not going anywhere, but they are going to be treated in an entirely different way one day. You'll see, it's prophesied. :)

So animals can't survive unless you wearhouse them and force them to live out their entire lives as a crop of corn, and then you slaughter them in order to "save the species" :auiqs.jpg:

There is no end to the nonsense you'll post to justify your ideababy

Nope, and as a matter of fact, you showed earlier on the thread that you don't have a big picture perspective. Not to get off topic, but you seemed unaware that God's perfect will was made very clear in both Genesis 1 and in the prophetic scriptures that talk about how God is going to restore that peaceful, Edenic world that was His intent for all creation in the first place.

When you have a big picture perspective, you begin to see that the animals are not only not going anywhere, but they are going to be treated in an entirely different way one day. You'll see, it's prophesied. :)
All attempts to beat God to it have failed.

Forum List

Back