The vaccine culture war in America are you ready?

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
As they destroy you and the left willingly just accepts what any gov. Edu fkn morons throws at them never looking up a thing.

The Vaccine Culture War in America: Are You Ready?​

This is how sickening the leftist mental culture is, they don’t have the intelligence to realize the out come of all of this.
They do not have the intelligence to research their own information, all they know is belive and trust CNN, any msm bs story.
You see whawt they do is flip truth of real science onto the fake side, so then you the leftist idots believe the real truth is the total oppsoite when in reality you are believing satans bitch of rules. Science has proven all of what they are trying to UNDO freaks! Get over it ywou won’t win perm you mentally disturbed fk ups of society.
Leave the nation alone dumb asses other wise you being gay won’ tlast long china already has you titled as mentally ill.

You lose………. If we lose American rights and freedom being gay will cost you your life so will being a trans !

• Banned
You'd have to be really dumb to get an Mrna vaccine at this point. Hell, the guy who discovered this approach even warns against it. Except for the retards, big pharma, crooked businessmen and snake ass bureaucrats led by Fauci are the only people who are behind this bullshit vaccine and it's all about money

As they destroy you and the left willingly just accepts what any gov. Edu fkn morons throws at them never looking up a thing.

The Vaccine Culture War in America: Are You Ready?​

This is how sickening the leftist mental culture is, they don’t have the intelligence to realize the out come of all of this.
They do not have the intelligence to research their own information, all they know is belive and trust CNN, any msm bs story.
You see whawt they do is flip truth of real science onto the fake side, so then you the leftist idots believe the real truth is the total oppsoite when in reality you are believing satans bitch of rules. Science has proven all of what they are trying to UNDO freaks! Get over it ywou won’t win perm you mentally disturbed fk ups of society.
Leave the nation alone dumb asses other wise you being gay won’ tlast long china already has you titled as mentally ill.

You lose………. If we lose American rights and freedom being gay will cost you your life so will being a trans !

South Korea

92% vaccinated
Per Capita death rate from Covid-19 7 TIMES that of the USA at it's pre-vaccine peak.

Any questions?

I told you, any retard who throws out mRNA can suck my dick. You don't know what it means and neither do I. Stop pretending like you know. We all know you don't know FUCK SHIT.

What an angry little cocksucker you are.

See, what we have are not vaccines, but instead genetic modification of ribonucleic acid (RNA). Messenger RNA is a technique to trigger a response to certain patterns or sequences. mRNA sequencers alter RNA to react to predefined genetic sequences.

YOU didn't know what the technology involved was because you're really quite stupid and are a sheep who fears knowing lest you fail to be obedient to your Reich.

You can resume sucking cocks now..

Someone the other day lied and said they (South Korea) got the same vaccine we got. That's not true.

Actually Pfizer that Korea used, is the same as the US Pfizer.
But they are using all that is available, including AstraZeneca and Moderna.

{...
As of 5 July 2021, due to vaccine shortages, the vaccination rate has been slowed down since 20 June. The vaccination rate remains 29% for more than two weeks.[3] According to JoongAng Ilbo, as of 5 July, the remaining amount of the COVID-19 vaccine is 1.8 million doses, including 1.4 million from Pfizer.[4]

On 6 July 2021, it is reported that South Korea has signed a deal with Israel to borrow 700,000 expiring doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech's vaccine. South Korea will return the same amount of vaccines to Israel around September or October of this year.[4][5]

On 3 June 2021, the United States donated one million doses of Johnson & Johnson's vaccine to South Korea. The United States initially announced to donate 550,000 doses to South Korean troops working in close contact with American forces.[10][11]

On 19 August 2021, Romania decided to donate 450,000 expiring Moderna vaccines to South Korea.[12]
...}

And?

South Korea used the same mRNA sequencers that we did.

They don't work - the spectrum is too small.

I don't see how any mRNA could ever affect long term immunity memory with T-cells, since all the mRNA injections can do is grow spike proteins identical to the spike proteins used by our own exosomes.
All mRNA injections can to is stimulate B-cells to increase antibody production temporarily.

I told you, any retard who throws out mRNA can suck my dick. You don't know what it means and neither do I. Stop pretending like you know. We all know you don't know FUCK SHIT.

Sure we all know what mRNA does.
It is a memory sequence that can pass into our cells and cause our ribosomes to be reprogrammed into growing spike proteins on our cells.
Problem is that the point of coronaviruses using spike proteins, is they are mimicking out own exosomes.
So then spike proteins can't help our immune system in any way.

I don't see how any mRNA could ever affect long term immunity memory with T-cells, since all the mRNA injections can do is grow spike proteins identical to the spike proteins used by our own exosomes.
All mRNA injections can to is stimulate B-cells to increase antibody production temporarily.

The issue is spectrum. The spike proteins target specific patterns. As we've seen, even a slight variation due to mutation renders the treatment useless. Viruses mutate constantly - that is their nature. To be effective in combating them, a treatment must be broad spectrum. Real vaccines provide the body information in order to create anti-bodies which can quickly react to mutation. mRNA sequencers cannot - they create a specific spike protein to a specific variant.

The sad fact is they simply don't work.

The good news is that about 80% of Americans have already had the Wuhan Designer Virus® and have real anti-bodies.

Last edited:
The issue is spectrum. The spike proteins target specific patterns. As we've seen, ever a slight variation due to mutation renders the treatment useless. Viruses mutate constantly - that is their nature. To be effective in combating them, a treatment must be broad spectrum. Real vaccines provide the body information in order to create anti-bodies which can quickly react to mutation. mRNA sequencers cannot - they create a specific spike protein to a specific variant.

The sad fact is they simply don't work.

The good news is that about 80% of Americans have already had the Wuhan Designer Virus® and have real anti-bodies.
And now those who have been jabbed they are creating new variant's causing un vaccinated to also fall ill. Shedding ppl find that hard to comprehend for some reason, finding it exist is even more troubling how little these ppl who stick their arms out for anything just cause kill me!!

South Korea

92% vaccinated
Per Capita death rate from Covid-19 7 TIMES that of the USA at it's pre-vaccine peak.

Any questions?
My math sucks so I couldn’t tell you lol at this point too much time went by sorry I missed this one. And or forgot to come back to it.
South Korea

92% vaccinated

Any questions?

Forum List

Back