The Obama White House lied to the American people.

Barack Obama will pay the price for this lie when he stands on another stage and has to defend what his Administration did as he debates Mitt Romney on foreign policy. Have fun with that, Barry...

It's become perfectly clear from what's come to light this week that the Obama White House lied to the American people for political reasons about the death of our Ambassador in Libya. Testimony in front of the Congressional Oversight Committee has our intelligence operatives KNOWING within 24 hours that the attack was not an unplanned response to an anti-Islam video as the Obama White House said but rather a well planned attack by Al Queda forces armed with assault rifles, mortars and RPG's. Rather than admit that such an attack took place, this Administration sent out the UN Ambassador five days later to lie repeatedly on national news programs, attempting to make it something that it never was.

Getting Barack Obama reelected was more important to these people than telling us the truth. They stonewalled the investigation because it didn't match the "narrative" that they were selling...that Barack Obama's policies had weakened Al Queda to the point of near defeat. You're honestly telling me that the FBI couldn't investigate this for THREE WEEKS because it was supposedly too dangerous on the ground...yet reporters were on site? The truth is that this Administration didn't WANT an investigation showing how inept they were at protecting our diplomats or how they subsequently covered up what happened.

Amazing. I recall hearing from conservatives that there was (is) a war against radical Islamists who want to kill all Americans regardless of political affiliation. Anyone else remember that?

And NOW that Obama is president, conservatives agonize over every single casualty in that global conflict and rail against their own gov't almost like an al Qaeda sleeper cell which is determined to undermine the very gov't which is tasked with fighting this war. Curious.

And as much as I sincerely loathe the trend that some partisans engage in (which both sides use but conservatives use incessantly) to postulate what would happen if a talk radio personality X said Y and he was a conservative Republican as opposed to a liberal Democrat. And doesn't that just prove blah, blah, blah that there's a double standard blah, blah, blah, and conservatives never get treated fairly blah, blah, blah. You know what? I simply can't help but ask myself what conservatives as a whole would have said if America was attacked on 9-11 if Democrat Obama was president instead of Republican Bush. Think they could have been counted on to rally 'round the POTUS like Democrats did back in 2001?

Point blank question for you. Does it not bother you that the Obama administration lied to the American people about what happened?

Honestly? I have become SO accustomed to hearing RW lies and flagrant (and transparent) propaganda that I basically just tune it out nowadays because every time I've investigated claims from A to Z, I've found them to be essentially groundless. It's the political version of the boy who cried wolf. I mean, come ON! When you hear people incessantly pushing the fantasy for years that Obama was born in Kenya, how serious should one take every other claim?

If people want credibility, they've got to start behaving responsibly instead of grasping at every rumor in an effort simply to undermine an administration they don't support.

It's become perfectly clear from what's come to light this week that the Obama White House lied to the American people for political reasons about the death of our Ambassador in Libya. Testimony in front of the Congressional Oversight Committee has our intelligence operatives KNOWING within 24 hours that the attack was not an unplanned response to an anti-Islam video as the Obama White House said but rather a well planned attack by Al Queda forces armed with assault rifles, mortars and RPG's. Rather than admit that such an attack took place, this Administration sent out the UN Ambassador five days later to lie repeatedly on national news programs, attempting to make it something that it never was.

Getting Barack Obama reelected was more important to these people than telling us the truth. They stonewalled the investigation because it didn't match the "narrative" that they were selling...that Barack Obama's policies had weakened Al Queda to the point of near defeat. You're honestly telling me that the FBI couldn't investigate this for THREE WEEKS because it was supposedly too dangerous on the ground...yet reporters were on site? The truth is that this Administration didn't WANT an investigation showing how inept they were at protecting our diplomats or how they subsequently covered up what happened.

Amazing. I recall hearing from conservatives that there was (is) a war against radical Islamists who want to kill all Americans regardless of political affiliation. Anyone else remember that?

And NOW that Obama is president, conservatives agonize over every single casualty in that global conflict and rail against their own gov't almost like an al Qaeda sleeper cell which is determined to undermine the very gov't which is tasked with fighting this war. Curious.

And as much as I sincerely loathe the trend that some partisans engage in (which both sides use but conservatives use incessantly) to postulate what would happen if a talk radio personality X said Y and he was a conservative Republican as opposed to a liberal Democrat. And doesn't that just prove blah, blah, blah that there's a double standard blah, blah, blah, and conservatives never get treated fairly blah, blah, blah. You know what? I simply can't help but ask myself what conservatives as a whole would have said if America was attacked on 9-11 if Democrat Obama was president instead of Republican Bush. Think they could have been counted on to rally 'round the POTUS like Democrats did back in 2001?

I don't ever recall President George W. Bush spending the next few days in the media looking at some previous administration or a video to blame for the 9-11 attacks. He chose to address the nation from the White House shortly there after, instead of a bunker. Obama chose to be at a fund raiser. Pretty much sums up the response shortly after a terrorist attack (which the Obama administration denied before the media there even WAS one) between both administrations.

Last edited:

Point blank question for you. Does it not bother you that the Obama administration lied to the American people about what happened?

Honestly? I have become SO accustomed to hearing RW lies and flagrant (and transparent) propaganda that I basically just tune it out nowadays because every time I've investigated claims from A to Z, I've found them to be essentially groundless. It's the political version of the boy who cried wolf. I mean, come ON! When you hear people incessantly pushing the fantasy for years that Obama was born in Kenya, how serious should one take every other claim?

If people want credibility, they've got to start behaving responsibly instead of grasping at every rumor in an effort simply to undermine an administration they don't support.

Hold on...you're asked if it bothers you that the Obama Administration lied to the American people and you declare that it's "the boy who cried wolf"?

So what you're saying is that they DIDN'T lie? Is that your position?

So it doesn't bother you that the POTUS stood in front of the American people and lied. These are not rumors. There is plenty of evidence for you to personally consider. They testified all day long in front of Congress today. Either you care enough to look into it or you don't.

Mustang, I take it you didn't get to see CSpan today. You didn't get to see the coverup. That old Obama even had the nerve to say Romney, "shoots first, aims later". Romney had it right from the beginning and that slime in the White House said Romney was lying?? He wanted this covered up so he could be re-elected, plain and simple.

God help us all!!!

Correct my if I'm wrong here, Mustang...but did George W. Bush deliberately lie to the American people about what happened on 9/11 like Barack Obama just did about what happened on "his" 9/11?

Your guy just lied about the death of four Americans for political reasons. That's so sleazy that it boggles the mind. They actually had the balls to accuse Romney of exploiting the situation for political gain when in fact Romney's assessment was spot on and the Obama Administration was lying to us.

Did Bush DELIBERATELY lie? How should I know? I know that a whole bunch of untruths were told, and we ended up in Iraq? Were they deliberate untruths? Like I say, I don't know. But one has to wonder why it was that Bush and Cheney ended up appearing together when interviewed by the 9-11 Commission.

Correct my if I'm wrong here, Mustang...but did George W. Bush deliberately lie to the American people about what happened on 9/11 like Barack Obama just did about what happened on "his" 9/11?

Your guy just lied about the death of four Americans for political reasons. That's so sleazy that it boggles the mind. They actually had the balls to accuse Romney of exploiting the situation for political gain when in fact Romney's assessment was spot on and the Obama Administration was lying to us.

Did Bush DELIBERATELY lie? How should I know? I know that a whole bunch of untruths were told, and we ended up in Iraq? Were they deliberate untruths? Like I say, I don't know. But one has to wonder why it was that Bush and Cheney ended up appearing together when interviewed by the 9-11 Commission.

Can't bring yourself to admit that Barack Obama's Administration deliberately lied to the American people about the deaths of four men including one of our Ambassadors because they thought it would help them win reelection...can you, Mustang?

Those are the people that you are backing...that's the kind of scruples they brought with them from Chicago to run this country.

Your attempt to make THIS about Bush is pretty pitiful...it's also expected. When HASN'T that been the fall back position of you progressives?

This isn't about Bush.

What we know is that Obama lied, and people died.

A calculated and deliberate attack by Al Qaeda, was met with apologies by Obama, and direct lies to the American people by every layer of the Obama administration.

Throw the lying bum out.

If Bush DELIBERATELY LIED, what did all these democrats do? Clinton, Albright, Berger etal back in, get this, 1998. All the others in 2001/02/03...every GD one of them shot through and through liberal DEMOCRATS.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8"]DEMOCRAT ON IRAQ/HUSSEIN[/ame]

Last edited:

Can't bring yourself to admit that Barack Obama's Administration deliberately lied to the American people about the deaths of four men including one of our Ambassadors because they thought it would help them win reelection...can you, Mustang?

Those are the people that you are backing...that's the kind of scruples they brought with them from Chicago to run this country.

Your attempt to make THIS about Bush is pretty pitiful...it's also expected. When HASN'T that been the fall back position of you progressives?

I'm certainly not going to let a partisan with an axe to grind convince me about someone lying unless they're pointing to one of their colleagues in their own caucus. And even THEN, I would be suspicious of their motives.

This is the stuff that pisses me off, I don't care what party affiliation. There needs to be some ownership of this.

:lol:

Never saw any threads from you or any other conservative regarding the fucking war crime in Iraq.

The whole thing was a lie.

And far more people died in that.

It's the Obama administrations fault, they knew, they lied and hopefully someone will actually do something about it.

If Bush DELIBERATELY LIED, what did all these democrats do? Clinton, Albright, Berger etal back in, get this, 1998. All the others in 2001/02/03...every GD one of them shot through and through liberal DEMOCRATS.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8"]DEMOCRAT ON IRAQ/HUSSEIN[/ame]

Bush did deliberately lie.

And he used 9/11 as a hammer to squelch opposition. He was accusing anyone not with him..as being affiliated with the terrorists.

Forum List

Back