The Obama White House lied to the American people.

These lies and coverup are wall-to-wall on talk radio and conservative media.

Obama won't escape this.

I hope you are right, but I think that is wishful thinking. The media loves him too much. This will be brushed under the table and by the weekend, we'll have some Republican caught in a sex scandal or something like that to talk about.

Immie

I'm telling you right now...the third Presidential debate...the one on foreign policy that was "supposed" to be a cake walk for Barack Obama because he could point to the killing of Osama bin Laden and claim the mantle of "protector" of US interests is totally changed. Now, with what has happened in Libya, the President is going to get on stage with Romney and he's going to get GRILLED over both why it happened and why his Administration lied about what happened. What should have been a safe night for Obama has now morphed into an extremely dangerous one...something which puts even more pressure on Joe Biden to try and stop the bleeding tomorrow night.

These lies and coverup are wall-to-wall on talk radio and conservative media.

Obama won't escape this.

I hope you are right, but I think that is wishful thinking. The media loves him too much. This will be brushed under the table and by the weekend, we'll have some Republican caught in a sex scandal or something like that to talk about.

Immie

I'm telling you right now...the third Presidential debate...the one on foreign policy that was "supposed" to be a cake walk for Barack Obama because he could point to the killing of Osama bin Laden and claim the mantle of "protector" of US interests is totally changed. Now, with what has happened in Libya, the President is going to get on stage with Romney and he's going to get GRILLED over both why it happened and why his Administration lied about what happened. What should have been a safe night for Obama has now morphed into an extremely dangerous one...something which puts even more pressure on Joe Biden to try and stop the bleeding tomorrow night.

Absolutely. The lies are obvious and well documented.

This is red meat for Romney.

Couple that with Obama's lackluster response to Iran's attempts at getting a nuke and you've got a President who's foreign policy seems to be straight from the Neville Chamberlain playbook.

Weird the way Republicans make stuff up and then say, "See, he lied". But Romney lies every day. But they don't care.

Weird the way Republicans make stuff up and then say, "See, he lied". But Romney lies every day. But they don't care.

What happened in Libya and how this Administration lied about it isn't something that any Republican made up, Deanie. Barack Obama lied to the American people. What's even worse...while he was doing so he castigated Mitt Romney for calling it an act of terror even though he KNEW that Romney was 100% correct in that assessment. Obama had the gall to accuse Romney of politicizing the situation when in reality it was the Obama White House that played politics with what occurred. It's bad enough when someone flat out lies (especially about a subject like this!) but how much of a shit heel does it make you to do so and accuse someone ELSE of lying when you KNOW that they are correct in what they are saying?

Both the Obama Administration and many news outlets owe Mitt Romney and the American people an apology over this...the Obama people for telling the lie and the news outlets for going along for the ride without checking the facts.

You're another one that Obama has made his "bitch". You're here making yourself look stupid defending blatant lies.

Last edited:
It's become perfectly clear from what's come to light this week that the Obama White House lied to the American people for political reasons about the death of our Ambassador in Libya. Testimony in front of the Congressional Oversight Committee has our intelligence operatives KNOWING within 24 hours that the attack was not an unplanned response to an anti-Islam video as the Obama White House said but rather a well planned attack by Al Queda forces armed with assault rifles, mortars and RPG's. Rather than admit that such an attack took place, this Administration sent out the UN Ambassador five days later to lie repeatedly on national news programs, attempting to make it something that it never was.

Getting Barack Obama reelected was more important to these people than telling us the truth. They stonewalled the investigation because it didn't match the "narrative" that they were selling...that Barack Obama's policies had weakened Al Queda to the point of near defeat. You're honestly telling me that the FBI couldn't investigate this for THREE WEEKS because it was supposedly too dangerous on the ground...yet reporters were on site? The truth is that this Administration didn't WANT an investigation showing how inept they were at protecting our diplomats or how they subsequently covered up what happened.

Yeah they sure did. From the congressional hearing on this today--Rice (State Department) watched this attack on REAL TIME VIDEO--and knew that night that it was a terrorist attack--and for two solid weeks we were told it was because of some remote--unknown youtube video.

This is one reason why the SEALS don't have a very high opinion of Barack Obama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't NaziCons wait until all the investigations have been completed?

It's been a month of heel dragging by this Administration, Lakhota. They didn't send the FBI to our consulate in Libya because it was "too dangerous"? That's laughable since we've gotten numerous news reports from the burnt out shell of what used to be our sovereign soil. Amazing how reporters can go where the FBI can't! Gee, do you think Eric Holder's Justice Department might not be rushing to uncover the fact that his buddy, Barry told a big fat lie about what happened in Bengahzi? It's quite obvious that this Administration didn't want anything about this to come out until after the election.

People like you want to wait about how long? Another month? Until AFTER the election? Too bad, little buddy...some whistle blowers let the cat out of the bag and now Barry's got an even bigger scandal on his hands than "Fast & Furious" or Solyndra.

Mitt Romney's got to be licking his chops for another chance at Barry up on a stage with nobody to shield the President from tough questions. This is going to be fun to watch...you thought Obama stumbled through the first debate? Wait until you see him stammering his way through questions about THIS debacle!

Last edited:
Oldstyle is one really fucked up puppy.

Ah, poor Lakhota...is that meanie Oldstyle picking on your guy Barry? Is that what's got your loincloth in a bind?

If he hadn't told the lie...I wouldn't be here holding his feet to the fire.

No posts from Huff Po or Think Progress on this? Come on, Lakhota...Barry is counting on you to spam the usual nonsense for him. He's trying to hold this mess together for another month and it's all coming apart at the seams.

He's got Joe "the gaffemeister" Biden trying to save his bacon tomorrow night...how well do you think folks are sleeping in the White House tonight? The smartest one of the bunch was Rahm Emanuel...he got while the getting was good.

No posts from Huff Po or Think Progress on this? Come on, Lakhota...Barry is counting on you to spam the usual nonsense for him. He's trying to hold this mess together for another month and it's all coming apart at the seams.

You're a world class dumbass. Hell, you even think Reagan cut taxes.

It's become perfectly clear from what's come to light this week that the Obama White House lied to the American people for political reasons about the death of our Ambassador in Libya. Testimony in front of the Congressional Oversight Committee has our intelligence operatives KNOWING within 24 hours that the attack was not an unplanned response to an anti-Islam video as the Obama White House said but rather a well planned attack by Al Queda forces armed with assault rifles, mortars and RPG's. Rather than admit that such an attack took place, this Administration sent out the UN Ambassador five days later to lie repeatedly on national news programs, attempting to make it something that it never was.

Getting Barack Obama reelected was more important to these people than telling us the truth. They stonewalled the investigation because it didn't match the "narrative" that they were selling...that Barack Obama's policies had weakened Al Queda to the point of near defeat. You're honestly telling me that the FBI couldn't investigate this for THREE WEEKS because it was supposedly too dangerous on the ground...yet reporters were on site? The truth is that this Administration didn't WANT an investigation showing how inept they were at protecting our diplomats or how they subsequently covered up what happened.
Lie #473 from this White House

This "world class dumbass" is sitting here laughing at you, Lakhota. You've got to try and defend these incompetent liars...while this whole sordid story blows up in your face a month before the election. Come on, little buddy...give me some Huff Po! I need a good chuckle.

Mustang, I take it you didn't get to see CSpan today. You didn't get to see the coverup. That old Obama even had the nerve to say Romney, "shoots first, aims later". Romney had it right from the beginning and that slime in the White House said Romney was lying?? He wanted this covered up so he could be re-elected, plain and simple.

God help us all!!!

I don't watch TV.

Maybe you should , You would have learned how Obama lied to us trying to say the video caused this when all along he knew it was a terrorist attack. I cant believe you liberals are defending him. 4. COUNT THEM 4 People died because of State dept did not send more security OR get them out of there. EVERY other country did .. HELLO writing on the wall..

Amazing. I recall hearing from conservatives that there was (is) a war against radical Islamists who want to kill all Americans regardless of political affiliation. Anyone else remember that?

And NOW that Obama is president, conservatives agonize over every single casualty in that global conflict and rail against their own gov't almost like an al Qaeda sleeper cell which is determined to undermine the very gov't which is tasked with fighting this war. Curious.

And as much as I sincerely loathe the trend that some partisans engage in (which both sides use but conservatives use incessantly) to postulate what would happen if a talk radio personality X said Y and he was a conservative Republican as opposed to a liberal Democrat. And doesn't that just prove blah, blah, blah that there's a double standard blah, blah, blah, and conservatives never get treated fairly blah, blah, blah. You know what? I simply can't help but ask myself what conservatives as a whole would have said if America was attacked on 9-11 if Democrat Obama was president instead of Republican Bush. Think they could have been counted on to rally 'round the POTUS like Democrats did back in 2001?

No one is blaming Obama for the attack. The question is why did he lie to the American people for over a week about what happened? Is he unable to utter the words "al Qaeda", "Muslim" or "terrorist?" Repeating the lies over and over is inexcusable. Who made up the crap about a few protesters getting out of hand over some stupid film? There was no intel pointing to that and reports show everyone knew right away it was a terrorist attack, yet Obama went about his campaign appearances and stuck with what he knew was a lie. Maybe if he had attended security briefings, he'd have a fucking clue. Or maybe he just doesn't care.

obl-for-dinner.jpg

This "world class dumbass" is sitting here laughing at you, Lakhota. You've got to try and defend these incompetent liars...while this whole sordid story blows up in your face a month before the election. Come on, little buddy...give me some Huff Po! I need a good chuckle.

President Obama is conducting foreign policy. You're conducting a witch hunt in hope of derailing his re-election - same as Darrell Issa. Facts and truth are irrelevant to you NaziCons.

Forum List

Back