The Obama Stimulus: Predictions vs. Reality

But doing nothing wasn't an option, right? :rolleyes: The argument will be that if we had done nothing it would be even worse. Safe argument that can't be proven.

How come they didn't put in all the pennies that represent the increase in government jobs during the time when the private sector is losing jobs?

Executive branch employment — 1.98 million in 2009, excluding the Postal Service and the Defense Department — is set to increase by 15.6 percent for the 2010 fiscal year. Most of that is thanks to the Census Bureau hiring 102,000 temporary workers, but not counting them still yields a net increase of 2 percent in one year.

There's little belt-tightening in evidence in Washington, D.C.: Counting benefits, the average pay per federal worker will leap from $72,800 in 2008 to $75,419 next year.

It's A Good Time To Work For Uncle Sam - Econwatch - CBS News

I suppose our business owners and CEO's, had no impact on the job losses? I suppose the trillions businesses are sitting on had no impact as well. The house, senate, and the Fed also had no impact. The Republican forced modifications to all of Obama's financial policies had no effect either?

You are right it was this ONE man who ruined everything.

Didnt the non partisan cbo just come out and say the stimulas worked? Didnt this shut up the haters...?

How much more proof do you need and who could give it to you?

Didnt the non partisan cbo just come out and say the stimulas worked? Didnt this shut up the haters...?

The CBO is a rigged game, idiot. They use ONLY the data they're given. Garbage in, garbage out.

So, how's that Recoveryless Recovery working out?

The CBO is a rigged game, idiot. They use ONLY the data they're given. Garbage in, garbage out.

Its rigged because it says something you dont like, righty idiot?

I suppose our business owners and CEO's, had no impact on the job losses? I suppose the trillions businesses are sitting on had no impact as well. The house, senate, and the Fed also had no impact. The Republican forced modifications to all of Obama's financial policies had no effect either?

You, like obama, dont get it. here please take the few moments to watch this video so you can better understand how people who run businesses think. Its animated and kinda takes a few jabs at obama but it will enlighten you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsZpWej8pF4]YouTube - ‪I Don't Understand with Obama‬‏[/ame]

obama said it hasn't gone as expected

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy8jlsAdN-k]YouTube - ‪Obama Jokes About 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs‬‏[/ame]

And even still, regardless of that video link that doesn't go on to finish his statement, unemployment is over 9% and the economy stinks on ice still.

The CBO also said we can't afford obamacare yet you ignored it then and said they were just partisan and political.

Ok.

You, like obama, dont get it. here please take the few moments to watch this video so you can better understand how people who run businesses think. Its animated and kinda takes a few jabs at obama but it will enlighten you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsZpWej8pF4]YouTube - ‪I Don't Understand with Obama‬‏[/ame]

Now I know whats wrong...with your thinking. You don't think I get it, but I do. I get it from my point of view in this economy, and from my point of view the rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer, while the middle class shrinks into non existance, and the working poor are working themselves to death. Who do I blame, the people who own the politicians. Who are they...Corporations and the Rich.

Now I know whats wrong...with your thinking. You don't think I get it, but I do. I get it from my point of view in this economy, and from my point of view the rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer, while the middle class shrinks into non existance, and the working poor are working themselves to death. Who do I blame, the people who own the politicians. Who are they...Corporations and the Rich.

What do you consider poor in an annual dollar amount for income?

I work for a small business owner and he takes pretty decent care of me considering he is in business to make money for him and his family.

What annual compensation would I have to make for you to consider me working poor....you can include any benefits.

Its rigged because it says something you dont like, righty idiot?
No, moron. I've never cited the CBO, and I never will. Because it's rigged. Intelligent people know this, and take it into account when reading their results.

Idiots believe what they say with no critical thought.

Forum List

Back