The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

speaking the truth is never embarrassing. aren't you embarrassed by the continual lying of the obama administration?

Falling for lies is embarrassing and you did. Over and over...Maybe Obama will go on one of his 500 million dollar vacations lol

since the records are not available for us to view, neither of us knows who might be lying. Can you at least admit that?

Since I cannot see you I don't know if you are a typing monkey. Can you at least admit that?

See, you don't ask "Is there a lie?" Your starting point is that someone is lying.

Falling for lies is embarrassing and you did. Over and over...Maybe Obama will go on one of his 500 million dollar vacations lol

since the records are not available for us to view, neither of us knows who might be lying. Can you at least admit that?

Since I cannot see you I don't know if you are a typing monkey. Can you at least admit that?

See, you don't ask "Is there a lie?" Your starting point is that someone is lying.

well thats where we are: either obama is lying or the people questioning his background are lying-------why don't you care which it is?

Frankly, I would be very relieved if obama would disclose his documents and prove that he it totally legitimate, that would be a good thing for the country---and for his legacy.

But he won't--------doesn't that make you wonder just a little?

What is the lie? lets start there...You don't believe he went to school? A fake college? What?

What is the lie? lets start there...You don't believe he went to school? A fake college? What?

Remember Nixon and Clinton? Covering something up is worse than the act. By having his college records sealed it looks like he is covering something up. He may not be, but why hide them from view?

I think he went to columbia and harvard. I think he "may" have registered as a foreign student in order to get special treatment on grants and loans.

If he was a republican the media would have asked the question in 07----how did you pay your tuition at those two very expensive schools? But since the media was in lust with him, they never asked him anything of substance.

Do you think the Clintons knew the truth and their silence was part of the deal to make Hillary secstate? Make no mistake, the Clintons hate obama.

Last edited:

Remember Nixon and Clinton? Covering something up is worse than the act. By having his college records sealed it looks like he is covering something up. He may not be, but why hide them from view?

I think he went to columbia and harvard. I think he "may" have registered as a foreign student in order to get special treatment on grants and loans.

If he was a republican the media would have asked the question in 07----how did you pay your tuition at those two very expensive schools? But since the media was in lust with him, they never asked him anything of substance.

Do you think the Clintons knew the truth and their silence was part of the deal to make Hillary secstate? Make no mistake, the Clintons hate obama.

So I give you a chance and you type 4 sentences that can be summed up "I got nothing"

Thanks for proving my point typing monkey

So I give you a chance and you type 4 sentences that can be summed up "I got nothing"

your only point is that you love obama and don't care who or what he really is. you are a blind diciple of the kenyan messiah, you worship his every word and deed. You believe that he showed up to save the US and world from the evils of capitalism and conservatism.

your point is that you don't want to know the truth because it might destroy your beliefs in your hero. You are the worst kind of zealot---one that does not care about finding the truth.

and you omission of my question about the clinton deal is noted.

of course I don't have any proof, the records are sealed, dumbass!

Why don't you PROVE that he paid the tuition out of his own pocket,or wherever you claim that he got it.

of course I don't have any proof, the records are sealed, dumbass!

Why don't you PROVE that he paid the tuition out of his own pocket,or wherever you claim that he got it.

So what is your basis for believing someone is lying? "I want to believe" doesn't count.

At least call it suspicious so you don't look like a total idiot....then again using the phrase "Kenyan Messiah" sealed the stupidity

and our left wing friends would have us believe that obama never proof read this before it was published. :cuckoo:

That's a predictable & understandable response. They're All-In on that Dear Leader-Worship thing. They will never accept the truth. It was no innocent mistake or Evil Right Wing Plot. It was simply the truth. It is what it is.

I think we need to include the media in the all-in worship thing. If a GOP candidate had such a thing in his/her background, the media would have made it their lead story for a year, or until the candidate pulled out.

They would have made an obvious mistake in an insignificant bio a lead story for a year?

I don't thinks so........only birthers are that stupid

That's a predictable & understandable response. They're All-In on that Dear Leader-Worship thing. They will never accept the truth. It was no innocent mistake or Evil Right Wing Plot. It was simply the truth. It is what it is.

I think we need to include the media in the all-in worship thing. If a GOP candidate had such a thing in his/her background, the media would have made it their lead story for a year, or until the candidate pulled out.

They would have made an obvious mistake in an insignificant bio a lead story for a year?

An 'obvious mistake' or simply the truth? Personally, i believe his Agent simply told the truth as she knew it to be. But i know you can never accept that truth. You're All-In. And that's that.

Oh that's because they hate his policies derp

Screw that. I live in Georgia and know that area. Clayton County is a high crime area that recently made the news for being the first to lose its accreditation for all of its public schools. High murder rate, theft--but you assign political motivations behind a act that is very common in that area.

Police haven't charged anyone, and unless you know something they don't perhaps it would be wise to not blindly blame random people.

An 'obvious mistake' or simply the truth? Personally, i believe his Agent simply told the truth as she knew it to be. But i know you can never accept that truth. You're All-In. And that's that.

Was his literary agent responsible for the many fabrications in his autobiography too?

I think this is less birther stupidity than general American angst. I'm not gonna do any personal ID stuff, and I'm just an insignificant life organism soon to be a total irrelevance, but I can post with a high degree of certainity that an intelligent young black man from Punahou school got a very attractive offer for Occidental, and then Columbia. Basically, he'd have paid what he could afford. And at Hah-vahd law, he'd have been even more an attractive candidate. Life's not fair, and rich alumni and very attractive non-whites got a leg up. That really offends some people. I mean Mitt and W weren't exactly doing much different. And in Mitt's case he was probably just as much, or more, an overachiever. As for Obama getting a leg up on grades cause he's black .... I don't buy it for a second. Occidntal is barely 50% white. And in law school grading is totally in the blind. Other than clinic type courses, it's test based and each student is just a number.

Mon Dieu! A politician introducing puffery to his narrative. I'm shocked. Outraged in fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back