The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

Can I play too?

I think Obama may have had criminals and communists at his wedding.....I demand to see a wedding list and what presents he received

I suspect Obama may be an alchoholic....I demand to see any bills from bars or liquor stores

I think Obama is a bad tipper......I demand to see all his restaurant receipts

I suspect Obama is a shoplifter.......I demand to see receipts for all his clothes

After all, Obama did say he would be the most transparent president in history. That means he should give me any information about himself that I demand

Nice try, but your attempt at deflection fails. Although he did claim that he was going to be the most transparent president in history---just another in a long string of lies. Thanks for reminding us.

He also said he would put the healthcare debate on c-span. But instead it was held behind closed doors with only dems allowed to participate.

All of these lies just create concern about the sealed college records. Sorry, but this is not going away.

Obama has been sworn in for his second term

That issue has gone away

it has gone away as a campaign issue. thats true. But as a legal, moral, and ethical issue it remains a valid question.

What would think should happen if it is discovered that obama claimed to be a foreign student on his columbia and harvard applications--------just hypothetically.

OK, JED. Now the rest of the story. How did he pay for it? Columbia and Harvard are very expensive schools.

Only the radical right claimed that he never attended or graduated, the real question is did he commit fraud by taking scholarships and grants that were reserved for foreign students.

I was just about to type a joke something like "Well, yeah but where is your orginal school ID Obama?"

But you covered it perfectly. Pretend the information doesn't exist until you get it then question the evidence further.

You just don't like him for his policies tho....mmmm hmmmm

Yea....Nobody remembers him

Alumni Corner | Columbia College Today

Problem with conspiracy theorists is when their lie is disproven......they just keep repeating the lie

So one guy wrote an article saying he remembers him, but no professors remember him--OK

I just want to know what he put on his entrance applications and how he paid the tuition. Why is that a big secret?

Unless you believe he broke the law, how is it relevant to him being President?

Whoa.....with an asinine statement like that, I will bid this thread adieu.

And the people of this country wonder why we're being laughed at around the world...........

OK, JED. Now the rest of the story. How did he pay for it? Columbia and Harvard are very expensive schools.

His grandmother was the vice president of a bank. Perhaps the answer lies there.

maybe, and if thats the answer, fine. discussion would be over. But his lawyers have kept that information sealed from view------------Why?

Why do you care how his college was paid for? Perhaps the answer lies there. Partisan hackery.

Birthers used to claim Obama has spent over a million dollars on lawyers to "seal from view" these things. That's totally false. But it made them believe they were onto something.

You are just perpetuating a watered down version of that lie.

Last edited:
So one guy wrote an article saying he remembers him, but no professors remember him--OK

I just want to know what he put on his entrance applications and how he paid the tuition. Why is that a big secret?

And the people of this country wonder why we're being laughed at around the world...........

I notice you avoid the question

Unless there is some pressing national reason to open up irrelevant College Records what grounds do you have

Fulfillment of your wild conspiracy dreams is not a reason

I notice you avoid the question

Unless there is some pressing national reason to open up irrelevant College Records what grounds do you have

Fulfillment of your wild conspiracy dreams is not a reason

Oh, what the heck....another misinformed Obama boot-licker comes on board so I just "can't hep mysef"......

OBAMA IS A LIAR AND A FRAUD!!!

What's more, those around the "Mulatto Messiah" are LIARS AND FRAUDS.

Transparent!?!?

I've seen Black Deck Paint that was more transparent than this man.

You Left Wing Zealots!!!!! OPEN THE CURTAIN!!! PEEK BEHIND IT!!!

He is NOTHING BUT A POSEUR!!!! The KING HAS NO CLOTHES!!!!

My God!! You people are as dangerously gullible as the German people were.....

His grandmother was the vice president of a bank. Perhaps the answer lies there.

maybe, and if thats the answer, fine. discussion would be over. But his lawyers have kept that information sealed from view------------Why?

Why do you care how his college was paid for? Perhaps the answer lies there. Partisan hackery.

Birthers used to claim Obama has spent over a million dollars on lawyers to "seal from view" these things. That's totally false. But it made them believe they were onto something.

LOL! I forgot all about that part. Arent repubs the least bit embarrassed?

The list could be fake. I mean how can we know it's real. I think Dr. Beck should be given full access to whatever schools Osama supposedly attended to, so he can report the real truth to us.

...The Blaze and Breitbart

OBAMA COLUMBIA DOCUMENT RELEASED

Obama-Colombia.jpg

The image above--never before released--is from public records at Columbia University that prove that Obama did, in fact, graduate in 1983 from the Ivy League school. Contrary to some conspiracy theories, Obama was a student within the Faculty of Arts and Sciences--not the less selective, “nontraditional” Columbia University School of General Studies (which only merged with the Faculty of Arts and Sciences in 1990).

This never-before-seen document debunks a persistent myth that is unfairly unfavorable to the President.

Some “fact-checking” websites--such as snopes.com and FactCheck.org--have attempted to debunk the “Obama never graduated Columbia” conspiracy theory before. Yet they have relied almost entirely on secondary sources and mainstream media reports, which fail to cite primary sources. And the Obama campaign has not provided details of his admission to, or graduation from, the prestigious Ivy League school.

5 FACTS WE KNOW ABOUT OBAMA’S COLLEGE YEARS

[P]erhaps no set of documents is more coveted due to its total unavailability than the President’s college records. These documents have sparked all sorts of conspiracy theories.

To be fair, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, didn’t release his college records either. Those only became public after a leak from inside Yale University, not due to any consent on the part of the former President.

Well, look no further. Below are five facts regarding Obama’s college years at Columbia, that are a starting point for the discussion.

#5. Barack Obama Did Attend Columbia University

This one is pretty much beyond dispute. Two of Obama’s former roommates, Sohale Siddiqi and Phil Boerner (the latter of whom was also an Occidental transfer) substantiate it, along with one of Obama’s former professors, Michael L. Baron (about whom more later). Politifact also uncovered and spoke to another alumna of Columbia who remembered Obama:

Cathie Currie, who currently teaches social psychology at Adelphi University, recalled Obama joining her group occasionally to play pick-up soccer games on the lawn outside the library. She was a graduate student at the time, and Obama was an undergrad.

He was a good soccer player, she said, even though basketball was his primary athletic passion.

But but but, Glenn Beck is a loon! He never ever says anything right! He's crazy, he's a conspiracy theory nutcase!

At least he is until he says something left wing nutters like.

He declared War on his fellow Americans from day one. He is an Anti-American Communist Globalist. That should be obvious to everyone by now. He has ruled like an Anti-American Foreigner. And that's because he is not an American. His Publisher did get it right all those years ago....

3ff4fa67d071dc3830476de20df02267.PNG

The law firm is Perkins Coie LLP of Seattle. He did spend over a million with them fighting all of the cases and subpeonas for college and background documents.

Why would someone with nothing to hide do that?????????

and Yes, I do not like him because of his policies and marxist ideas. I also do not want a president whose background is so sketchey and changes with every passing day.

speaking the truth is never embarrassing. aren't you embarrassed by the continual lying of the obama administration?

Many now believe much of his education was funded by way of Foreign Student status. Personally, i can believe it. In my opinion, he is not likely an American.

He declared War on his fellow Americans from day one. He is an Anti-American Communist Globalist. That should be obvious to everyone by now. He has ruled like an Anti-American Foreigner. And that's because he is not an American. His Publisher did get it right all those years ago....

and our left wing friends would have us believe that obama never proof read this before it was published. :cuckoo:

and our left wing friends would have us believe that obama never proof read this before it was published. :cuckoo:

That's a predictable & understandable response. They're All-In on that Dear Leader-Worship thing. They will never accept the truth. It was no innocent mistake or Evil Right Wing Plot. It was simply the truth. It is what it is.

speaking the truth is never embarrassing. aren't you embarrassed by the continual lying of the obama administration?

Falling for lies is embarrassing and you did. Over and over...Maybe Obama will go on one of his 500 million dollar vacations lol

That's a predictable & understandable response. They're All-In on that Dear Leader-Worship thing. They will never accept the truth. It was no innocent mistake or Evil Right Wing Plot. It was simply the truth. It is what it is.

I think we need to include the media in the all-in worship thing. If a GOP candidate had such a thing in his/her background, the media would have made it their lead story for a year, or until the candidate pulled out.

Falling for lies is embarrassing and you did. Over and over...Maybe Obama will go on one of his 500 million dollar vacations lol

since the records are not available for us to view, neither of us knows who might be lying. Can you at least admit that?

I think we need to include the media in the all-in worship thing. If a GOP candidate had such a thing in his/her background, the media would have made it their lead story for a year, or until the candidate pulled out.

They would have never become President.

Forum List

Back