The NY times now sympathizing with pedophiles: says our laws fail them

I am very involved with a victim of sexual child abuse and I'll never give any pedophile quarter, the damage they cause is irreparable and if they act on their urges and harm a child they need to die. Touch one of ours and that may very well happen
Stupid fuck. The author is looking for ways to better protect children from paedos. How difficult is that to understand ?

They are trying to sell it as a disease and people need to "understand" them. I understand them perfectly...they are a danger to children and society
They are saying that the current laws put children at risk and need looking at. Dont you want to protect children ?

Are you daft? I just said kill the perverted and diseased deviants. There is no cure and if imprisoned and released odds are great they will reoffend.
But your "solution" is reactive and doesnt kick in till kids are abused.
The author is looking at ways to head this off and protect kids before they are abused. Maybe this is over your head?

When a dog is rabid you put it down....same applies here. I'm confident you'll find the majority if sane, thinking Americans feel the same...most certainly a parent

Screen-Shot-2016-04-27-at-2.02.16-PM-1024x838.png
Look like little Catholic Cardinals with their red hats. Appropriate.

Stupid fuck. The author is looking for ways to better protect children from paedos. How difficult is that to understand ?

They are trying to sell it as a disease and people need to "understand" them. I understand them perfectly...they are a danger to children and society
They are saying that the current laws put children at risk and need looking at. Dont you want to protect children ?

Are you daft? I just said kill the perverted and diseased deviants. There is no cure and if imprisoned and released odds are great they will reoffend.
The author is looking at ways to head this off and protect kids before they are abused. Maybe this is over your head?

When a dog is rabid you put it down....same applies here. I'm confident you'll find the majority if sane, thinking Americans feel the same...most certainly a parent
Maybe you need to seek guidance from your husband.

The majority of sane people would prefer to see the problem dealt with before kids are abused. Thats the nub of the article. Wouldnt you agree with that ?

Maybe you need to seek guidance from your husband.

The majority of sane people would prefer to see the problem dealt with before kids are abused. Thats the nub of the article. Wouldnt you agree with that ?

Maybe you need to stop trying to normalize the sexual abuse of children..
Where am I doing that ?

The article suggests prohibiting discrimination against Pedophiles because pedophilia should be classified as a mental disability. I have no problem with pre-treatment before any assault takes place but I have a real problem with the article's suggestion.

The sexual assault of children is such a horrible crime it needs it's own severe classification with a severe punishment.

Have faith in knowing every bit is paid by them Sassy. They don't get a totally free pass. Judgment came into the world as very few are able to fully overcome the world in one trip. I know that is not how the preachers have taught it but it is the truth. We each pay for sins of the flesh in the flesh even though our souls are saved. Christ did not come to save the flesh being He crucified it. It is up to each to follow His ensample and live to the spirit not the son of perdition in us.

I am very involved with a victim of sexual child abuse and I'll never give any pedophile quarter, the damage they cause is irreparable and if they act on their urges and harm a child they need to die. Touch one of ours and that may very well happen

I have no problem with life sentences for genuine child offenders. There need to be a definite line between children and children and adults who are definite predators. Like this asshole was a definite predator ie. Just some more "propaganda" "rightwing trash" from those "wingnuts!" Teenagers making accusations against other teens or an adult because the child is mad about something is another story. I have seen both sides of that coin both the guilty and the innocent that were accused. A teens words against a family member in court explaining why she lied "because I was mad about" so I do not advocate for a death sentence to easily.

The sexual assault of children is such a horrible crime it needs it's own severe classification with a severe punishment.
The thing is that these monsters might be sitting next to you in work and you wouldnt know. How do you stop them before they offend ?

The thing is that these monsters might be sitting next to you in work and you wouldnt know. How do you stop them before they offend ?
How do you stop a murderer? A rapist? A thief? "Before they 'offend.'"

The New York Times now Sympathizing with Pedophiles; Says our Laws ‘Fail Them’
Pedophilia is a difficult topic, fraught with horrific physical, mental and emotional scars for the children and their families, who have been victim to an adult’s destructive predilections. Sexual acts perpetrated upon smaller, innocent children can remain hidden for years, which only adds fuel to the fire. The fear, trauma, threats, shame and blame laid on the victim contribute to the veil of secrecy. The perpetrator may work for years to make him or herself a solid, upstanding citizen, so accusations are difficult.

------------------------------

Like the article says this is a hard topic for most to swallow, but the fact is many msm/leftist web site are beginning to push this out into the public eye almost glamorizing it, or giving excuses as to why we should see these people's reasonings and feel sorry for them.

No law is going to stop this no matter what is put out there to allegedly stop them. It won't happen and it won't work. Not even your neighborhood snitch program is going to work.

the only sure fire way to keep this happening to yur child is 1. Teach your child not to be a snowflake and lay down to Obey. 2 . teach your child SELF DEFENSE.

By that child feeling they can have control over a situation like that gives them the power not to become a victim. By being a victim and perverts are experts as figuring out the weak, or those who are easily understanding of people just give off an aura of easy prey.

Any form of self defense works wonders and the alleged perv can be caught red handed by the child's take down of them. Leaving no room for heirsay. A child is not going to pretend someone did it for payback as some grown adults have done to keep a parent from having custody.
That is not what the NYT article was about.........Instead of posting the link directly to the NYT article, you expect us to believe the unscientific article written with callous bias, unlike the NYT which used scientific notation and findings....Again showing that you, like others have no true interest in preventing crimes against children...
The largest violators of children are family or friends of the family......Not strangers..
Children are not snowflakes, they are humans and feel powerless against their abusers. You have no idea how a child feels, you have zero experience as a person who has been molested nor a psychologist/psychoanalysis..I do..If we can bring out these people that have these feelings we can cure them....That is what NYT was stating..believe me, your ignorance is not bliss...

Who cares if our laws have failed child molesters! Since when are they more important then the victims? As long as they are who is taken care of. If a pedophile doesn't want to deal with such consequences, they should learn to keep it in their pants then!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Who cares if our laws have failed child molesters! Since when are they more important then the victims? As long as they are who is taken care of. If a pedophile doesn't want to deal with such consequences, they should learn to keep it in their pants then!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You havent read the article.

If you are not pedophile, faggot, sexual maniac, thief, liar etc. you can not work as a MSM presstitute or carrier politician. Therefore political 'establishment'is hardly working to decriminalize perversities.

Any supporter of the Gay Rights hoax is a supporter of legalizing pedophilia. NAMBLA and others were part of the organizational structure of the ILGA and other 'Gay Rights' organizations; they've just been moved underground because of Jesse Helms forcing Bill Clinton to not endorse their NGO status at the UN in the 1990's, costing some of their activists money and big salaries. The 'new atheists' like Richard Dawkins and his cult followers also think a little pedophilia is okay, so yeah, it's popular with the usual sickos and sociopaths who would like to 'normalize' it, and we all know Islamics are okay with homosexual rape of little boys, and it goes with support for Islam.

The 'Gay community' is a big promoter of the 'tolerance' for Islam and homosexuals have been peddling the nonsense narrative of how 'tolerant' and 'enlightened' Islam is in their agenda of demonizing and outlawing Christianity and the campaign to claim ministers and pastors should have their churches tax excepted status revoked if they dare say anything negative about their sexual fetishes and their other compulsive indulgences associated with it. Some have already been made aware of the Salon articles peddling pity parties for pedos, and the 'Gay' press of course has a history of publishing them. The New York Times editorial staff is on record openly bragging about how they distort the news in favor of homosexuality and other favored fringe cults, via selective censorship.

The article suggests prohibiting discrimination against Pedophiles because pedophilia should be classified as a mental disability. I have no problem with pre-treatment before any assault takes place but I have a real problem with the article's suggestion.

The recidivism rate among pedos is close to 100%, even in castration cases, so the only way to keep them away from kids is lifetime incarceration.

The recidivism rate among pedos is close to 100%, even in castration cases, so the only way to keep them away from kids is lifetime incarceration.

Don't need to; everything I said in my post is available to anybody, which is why I didn't cite the OP or the article or confirm or deny anything it said, dummy. The NYT isn't a news outlet, it's a propaganda tabloid.

Forum List

Back