The NY times now sympathizing with pedophiles: says our laws fail them

The article suggests prohibiting discrimination against Pedophiles because pedophilia should be classified as a mental disability. I have no problem with pre-treatment before any assault takes place but I have a real problem with the article's suggestion.

The recidivism rate among pedos is close to 100%, even in castration cases, so the only way to keep them away from kids is lifetime incarceration.
You havent read the article.

Don't need to; everything I said in my post is available to anybody, which is why I didn't cite the OP or the article or confirm or deny anything it said, dummy. The NYT isn't a news outlet, it's a propaganda tabloid.
The article is very specific and your contribution is quite wide ranging and of no relevance to the article or the discussion.

They are saying that the current laws put children at risk and need looking at. Dont you want to protect children ?

Are you daft? I just said kill the perverted and diseased deviants. There is no cure and if imprisoned and released odds are great they will reoffend.
But your "solution" is reactive and doesnt kick in till kids are abused.
The author is looking at ways to head this off and protect kids before they are abused. Maybe this is over your head?

When a dog is rabid you put it down....same applies here. I'm confident you'll find the majority if sane, thinking Americans feel the same...most certainly a parent
Maybe you need to seek guidance from your husband.

The majority of sane people would prefer to see the problem dealt with before kids are abused. Thats the nub of the article. Wouldnt you agree with that ?

Maybe you need to stop trying to normalize the sexual abuse of children..
like your catholic church?

The article suggests prohibiting discrimination against Pedophiles because pedophilia should be classified as a mental disability. I have no problem with pre-treatment before any assault takes place but I have a real problem with the article's suggestion.

The recidivism rate among pedos is close to 100%, even in castration cases, so the only way to keep them away from kids is lifetime incarceration.

Don't need to; everything I said in my post is available to anybody, which is why I didn't cite the OP or the article or confirm or deny anything it said, dummy. The NYT isn't a news outlet, it's a propaganda tabloid.
The article is very specific and your contribution is quite wide ranging and of no relevance to the article or the discussion.

I don't give two shits about any article in the NYT, I already know they are a pedo-friendly tabloid. The topic is pedo-freindlies, and you are somehow upset there is criticism of pedophiles and their fan club on the 'left'.

I don't give two shits about any article in the NYT, I already know they are a pedo-friendly tabloid. The topic is pedo-freindlies, and you are somehow upset there is criticism of pedophiles and their fan club on the 'left'.
That isnt the topic you thick fucker. The topic is how we can protect children from paedos. You would know that if you had managed to read the article. A task that is obviously beyond you.

That isnt the topic you thick fucker. The topic is how we can protect children from paedos. You would know that if you had managed to read the article. A task that is obviously beyond you.
No, the topic of THIS THREAD isn't how to protect kids from sick fucks.

It's about how the NYT seems to think they need to protect the sick fucks. Your response is to defend the NYT.

It's about how the NYT seems to think they need to protect the sick fucks. Your response is to defend the NYT.
My response is to actually read the article you stupid slag. Perhaps you would then realise that they are looking to better protect children.
You people are so fucking stupid it is breathtaking.

My response is to actually read the article you stupid slag. Perhaps you would then realise that they are looking to better protect children.

No, your response is to defend the NYT for defending pedos.

Just like you're doing now.

No, your response is to defend the NYT for defending pedos.

Just like you're doing now.
They arent defending paedos you thick slag.

Oh and look I bet your are a HUFF's POST FAN aren't they one of your favorites too.

View attachment 102640

Legalization of Pedophilia The Wave of the Future?

View attachment 102639

HERE IS THE HEART OF ONE OF YOUR GROUPIE DUMB FUCKS FOR A DEMOCRAT WHICH PROVES ONCE AGIAN DEMOCRAT ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHER FKRS AROUND.

Then there’s Democrat Virginia legislator Joe Morrisey, who, Dunn writes, “succeeded in gaining re-election while serving a six-month sentence in the state hoosegow. His crime, similar to Epstein’s, was sex with an underage female, in this case a 17-year-old working in his office.” This isn’t unprecedented, either. Late Congressman Gerry Studds (D-Mass.) was re-elected six more times after it was discovered in the 1980s that he’d had a homosexual relationship with a 17-year-old male page.
Why dont you go back and read the original article rather than spout faux outrage over something on a hate site ?
You actually set up the OP without reading it. Mental !!!

My point of posting the other articles were to show that is actually is happening and was being tried out. That' sit.
Your OP is a lie because that is not what the article is saying. Anything you say after that lacks credibility.
And you still havent read the article.

Here's what the article used as a source for the thread says:

"The New York Times says that society should understand that not all pedophiles act on their feelings. (There’s even a group calling themselves Virtuous Pedophiles.) Pedophilia, says The Times, is a mental illness. Recent research points to a neurological basis, which means being a pedophile is not a choice. They suggest that more people understand that the disorder called pedophilia is not the same as child molestation. And our society should be more understanding about treatment before, not after, an assault occurs."

Taint, of course, is pretending it says something else, and that the thread is actually about something else.

Because..well we know why.

Are you daft? I just said kill the perverted and diseased deviants. There is no cure and if imprisoned and released odds are great they will reoffend.
The author is looking at ways to head this off and protect kids before they are abused. Maybe this is over your head?

When a dog is rabid you put it down....same applies here. I'm confident you'll find the majority if sane, thinking Americans feel the same...most certainly a parent

The majority of sane people would prefer to see the problem dealt with before kids are abused. Thats the nub of the article. Wouldnt you agree with that ?

There are far more pedos in your pubic schools. Fact,, nice try, Goooooono

"Part of this failure stems from the misconception that pedophilia is the same as child molestation. One can live with pedophilia and not act on it. Sites like Virtuous Pedophiles provide support for pedophiles who do not molest children and believe that sex with children is wrong. It is not that these individuals are “inactive” or “nonpracticing” pedophiles, but rather that pedophilia is a status and not an act. In fact, research shows, about half of all child molesters are not sexually attracted to their victims."

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?_r=0

IT WILL NEVER SINK In there are some where there is never any hope for them to think like normal people. They just don't have it. For some the light goes off.
Oh and look I bet your are a HUFF's POST FAN aren't they one of your favorites too.

View attachment 102640

Legalization of Pedophilia The Wave of the Future?

View attachment 102639

Why dont you go back and read the original article rather than spout faux outrage over something on a hate site ?
You actually set up the OP without reading it. Mental !!!

My point of posting the other articles were to show that is actually is happening and was being tried out. That' sit.
Your OP is a lie because that is not what the article is saying. Anything you say after that lacks credibility.
And you still havent read the article.

Here's what the article used as a source for the thread says:

"The New York Times says that society should understand that not all pedophiles act on their feelings. (There’s even a group calling themselves Virtuous Pedophiles.) Pedophilia, says The Times, is a mental illness. Recent research points to a neurological basis, which means being a pedophile is not a choice. They suggest that more people understand that the disorder called pedophilia is not the same as child molestation. And our society should be more understanding about treatment before, not after, an assault occurs."

Taint, of course, is pretending it says something else, and that the thread is actually about something else.

Because..well we know why.

There is a lot more in the Government. Why think of how easy it is to cover it all up.

upload_2016-12-19_11-48-41.png

that happened a few years ago ................... Most ppl have forgotten about it.

View attachment 102799

that happened a few years ago ................... Most ppl have forgotten about it.
Fucking A..child welfare in this country IS trafficking. That's all it is. It gives people who want kids the authority to take them from their parents, and transport them all over the place, for $$.

Forum List

Back