The NY times now sympathizing with pedophiles: says our laws fail them

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The New York Times now Sympathizing with Pedophiles; Says our Laws ‘Fail Them’
Pedophilia is a difficult topic, fraught with horrific physical, mental and emotional scars for the children and their families, who have been victim to an adult’s destructive predilections. Sexual acts perpetrated upon smaller, innocent children can remain hidden for years, which only adds fuel to the fire. The fear, trauma, threats, shame and blame laid on the victim contribute to the veil of secrecy. The perpetrator may work for years to make him or herself a solid, upstanding citizen, so accusations are difficult.

------------------------------

Like the article says this is a hard topic for most to swallow, but the fact is many msm/leftist web site are beginning to push this out into the public eye almost glamorizing it, or giving excuses as to why we should see these people's reasonings and feel sorry for them.

No law is going to stop this no matter what is put out there to allegedly stop them. It won't happen and it won't work. Not even your neighborhood snitch program is going to work.

the only sure fire way to keep this happening to yur child is 1. Teach your child not to be a snowflake and lay down to Obey. 2 . teach your child SELF DEFENSE.

By that child feeling they can have control over a situation like that gives them the power not to become a victim. By being a victim and perverts are experts as figuring out the weak, or those who are easily understanding of people just give off an aura of easy prey.

Any form of self defense works wonders and the alleged perv can be caught red handed by the child's take down of them. Leaving no room for heirsay. A child is not going to pretend someone did it for payback as some grown adults have done to keep a parent from having custody.

Screen-Shot-2016-04-27-at-2.02.16-PM-1024x838.png

This is the natural progression of the Left. There ARE NO LIMITS. They will always push America deeper into the sewer.

Well, to be honest. The Democratic Party is comprised of the very lowest bottom-of-the-barrel sub-human dregs of society. Most of them are lesbians, homosexual males, transgenders, and other sexually perverted freaks. Most of the inmates within our penal system identify as Democrats. The Democratic Party is indeed the very lowest sub-human scum of the earth.

Perhaps this is the real reason the NYT has rented out 8 floors of its building. A pedo factory.

Have any of you dumbos actually read the original article ?
Not the loony nutjob filter version.
Pedophilia, American Style: Legitimizing Child Rape
Pedophilia, American Style: Legitimizing Child Rape
I truly wonder if the drugs, chemicals and such being peddled by big pharma and big agra doesn't have a role in this somehow. Dad was medicated to the gills when I went out when he was bleeding internally. He listened to all the crap being pushed on the tv and made a comment one day about how lil' kids were kind of cute and that child molestation couldn't be all that bad. I wanted to scream at him but instead asked more calmly, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" A few days later he said "Sis, I have to got off some of these medications as they are making me crazy".

Was the question too difficult ?
When it comes to smart asses who can't accept factual information even when it's been suggested in legal documents, arguing with zombie brained idiots isn't worth.
It just proves the lower standard IQ levels that will believe anything their parental government tells them isn't true but really it is.

For some there is no hope and apparently you are one of them.

and If i missed a valid point forgive me because there are many dumbasses out there.

And most of the true DUMB FUCKS are the ones who don't even know what they don't know but think they are superior to everyone else meanwhile the real dumb fucks don't know a fkn thing.

HERE IS THE HEART OF ONE OF YOUR GROUPIE DUMB FUCKS FOR A DEMOCRAT WHICH PROVES ONCE AGIAN DEMOCRAT ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHER FKRS AROUND.

Then there’s Democrat Virginia legislator Joe Morrisey, who, Dunn writes, “succeeded in gaining re-election while serving a six-month sentence in the state hoosegow. His crime, similar to Epstein’s, was sex with an underage female, in this case a 17-year-old working in his office.” This isn’t unprecedented, either. Late Congressman Gerry Studds (D-Mass.) was re-elected six more times after it was discovered in the 1980s that he’d had a homosexual relationship with a 17-year-old male page.

Shit like that is why my wife despises democrats. She used to claim them. Now she laughs at them.

HERE IS THE HEART OF ONE OF YOUR GROUPIE DUMB FUCKS FOR A DEMOCRAT WHICH PROVES ONCE AGIAN DEMOCRAT ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHER FKRS AROUND.

Then there’s Democrat Virginia legislator Joe Morrisey, who, Dunn writes, “succeeded in gaining re-election while serving a six-month sentence in the state hoosegow. His crime, similar to Epstein’s, was sex with an underage female, in this case a 17-year-old working in his office.” This isn’t unprecedented, either. Late Congressman Gerry Studds (D-Mass.) was re-elected six more times after it was discovered in the 1980s that he’d had a homosexual relationship with a 17-year-old male page.
Why dont you go back and read the original article rather than spout faux outrage over something on a hate site ?
You actually set up the OP without reading it. Mental !!!

Why dont you go back and read the original article rather than spout faux outrage over something on a hate site ?
You actually set up the OP without reading it. Mental !!!

My point of posting the other articles were to show that is actually is happening and was being tried out. That' sit.

Forum List

Back