The numbers are in on Trump’s war on overdose deaths : (Colossal fail)

People eat fast food...it's toxic. People drink alcohol. It's still legal. Pot will slowly but surely become legal throughout the country. People consume sugar knowing full well it is frankly nasty for the body. The list goes I and on.

If people want to consume fast food we let them. I say their insurance rates should go up. Same for drugs. Charge higher rates.

70 people in one afternoon overdosed in a park. No hamburgers involved. Not even a candy bar.

They should have been allowed to lay there until they died or got better on their own.

You stated you could care less if they live or die. So your stance is invalid. Why are you against freedom?

Probably against assisted suicide too.....after all you should decide cuz it's their life.

You stated you could care less if they live or die. So your stance is invalid. Why are you against freedom?
Freedom. Of course they have the freedom to overdose and die. They should not be allowed to endanger or inconvenience anyone else while they are doing it. I would personally not interfere in an overdose. It's their choice.

Too bad we can't just put the druggies in a warehouse. All the drugs they want, free, until they die.

This is the first I heard of this war. Link?

Is Trump's Opioid Strategy a "War on Drugs" Relapse?

The White House this week released its plan to confront the national opioid crisis, roiling urban and rural communities alike. In a three-page document circulated to news outlets and later posted on the White House Web site, Pres. Donald Trump lays out a strategy focused on scaling up law enforcement actions, boosting education about substance use and expanding access to treatment. But critics, including some human rights and public health groups, say aspects of the plan are too reminiscent of the “war on drugs” approach that has failed in the past.

And, here is the link to the White House's position on it..................

President Donald J. Trump’s Initiative to Stop Opioid Abuse and Reduce Drug Supply and Demand

Wow. So they release a three page memo, and you act like it is the central goal of the Administration,and are ready to pass judgement 5 months in?

LOL!!!

Now I know you don’t live in North America. You cannot live in NA and not know about the opioid crisis. It’s on the news every single day.

That was very interesting.

YOu hit the reply button, but your post had nothing to do with anything I said.

What the hell was that about?

Are you leading up to some more Red Baiting?

The narcotics will always find their way into a society that depends on them. No laws no war will stop them. So we tax them and regulate them.

The opioid crisis started with the over prescription of pain meds. These are prescription drugs. Big pharma has been pressuring the FDA for a generation to relax reporting requirements and over prescription rules for these drugs. Now many states and cities are launching law suits to hold pharmaceutical companies responsible for the deaths and mayhem they’ve created.

The White House this week released its plan to confront the national opioid crisis, roiling urban and rural communities alike. In a three-page document circulated to news outlets and later posted on the White House Web site, Pres. Donald Trump lays out a strategy focused on scaling up law enforcement actions, boosting education about substance use and expanding access to treatment. But critics, including some human rights and public health groups, say aspects of the plan are too reminiscent of the “war on drugs” approach that has failed in the past.

President Donald J. Trump’s Initiative to Stop Opioid Abuse and Reduce Drug Supply and Demand

Wow. So they release a three page memo, and you act like it is the central goal of the Administration,and are ready to pass judgement 5 months in?

LOL!!!

Considering that 115 people a day are dying and so far Trump has done nothing, and the number of deaths are increasing, yes.

Now I know you don’t live in North America. You cannot live in NA and not know about the opioid crisis. It’s on the news every single day.

If you didn’t understand the response, you have a reading comprehension problem.

LOL!!!

Considering that 115 people a day are dying and so far Trump has done nothing, and the number of deaths are increasing, yes.

This just started? So tell us, what did DumBama do when it was happening while he was Prez?

2017 broke records in drug overdose deaths, led by opioids.

Gee and here I thought you were going to have good news on Trump!

The whole opiod scare is a fraud. Hospital patients coming off surgery can't even get the stupid stuff now even as they need it! So how are all these people getting so much they are ODing on the stuff?? A: They aren't. More made up bullshit.

LOL!!!

1. That is not a reasonable assessment.

2. He is doing something. He is addressing the cause(s) of economic decay and immigration.

If you didn’t understand the response, you have a reading comprehension problem.

This thread is not about the opioid crisis.

You are the one with a reading comprehension problem.

You certainly showed the OP to be the stupid, lying douche that he is. Your article was from Trump in March, 2018. Nice job!

2017 broke records in drug overdose deaths, led by opioids.

Of course to say what he did is hyperbole about what Trump said anyway, but you showed objectively he's just a liar

Forum List

Back