The numbers are in on Trump’s war on overdose deaths : (Colossal fail)

I don't get it. Is a record number of overdose deaths in President Trump's first year in office seen as some sort of crazy left wing political victory?

This is the first I heard of this war. Link?

Is Trump's Opioid Strategy a "War on Drugs" Relapse?

The White House this week released its plan to confront the national opioid crisis, roiling urban and rural communities alike. In a three-page document circulated to news outlets and later posted on the White House Web site, Pres. Donald Trump lays out a strategy focused on scaling up law enforcement actions, boosting education about substance use and expanding access to treatment. But critics, including some human rights and public health groups, say aspects of the plan are too reminiscent of the “war on drugs” approach that has failed in the past.

And, here is the link to the White House's position on it..................

President Donald J. Trump’s Initiative to Stop Opioid Abuse and Reduce Drug Supply and Demand

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Donald Trump is addressing a full blown nation-wide Opioid epidemic, that like, ISIS exploded under Obama's sleepy watch. What makes it tough is he is battling illegal drugs crossing the border and legal drugs being over prescribed by greedy unscrupulous Doctors.

Let nature take its course and thin the herd.....yes its harsh but there is nothing anyone can do

I don't get it. Is a record number of overdose deaths in President Trump's first year in office seen as some sort of crazy left wing political victory?

Welcome to politics in America, you must be new here.

a record number of overdose deaths in President Trump's first year in office seen as some sort of crazy left wing political victory just like the death of two people travelling aboard is seen as a political victory for the crazy right wingnuts, or the death of a 4 year old is used as a tool for the crazy right wingnuts.

That is the thing about the wingnuts, they are mirror images of each other, dose not matter which wing they occupy.

2017 broke records in drug overdose deaths, led by opioids.
I bet he's responsible for the volcano in Hawaii spewing lava.......... :eusa_whistle:

If you are a right wing nut he is responsible for everything good that happens in the world, if you are a left wingnut he is responsible for everything bad that happens in the world.

Sadly this board is about 75% wingnuts

I bet he's responsible for the volcano in Hawaii spewing lava.......... :eusa_whistle:

If you are a right wing nut he is responsible for everything good that happens in the world, if you are a left wingnut he is responsible for everything bad that happens in the world.

That's obvious and I was intentionally being sardonic........... Thought that would be obvious also.........

That's obvious and I was intentionally being sardonic........... Thought that would be obvious also.........

It was

Americans love their drugs and those who still believe in keeping them illegal are frankly not intelligent. Legalise and tax and make billions. It's all over dummies.

Forum List

Back