The Notorious Banned FOX 9-11-2001 News Footage Israeli/Mossad Links

For those who don't know, flacaltenn, promotes Israeli propaganda as fact in the Israel/Palestine forum.

That said, let's look at his offering more closely.

The most simple and logical explanation is that Fox pulled it after being informed that it was misinformation of some foreign govt Intel group.
This is absolute nonsense. This is a tactic used commonly. It is also known as "the nothing to see here" gambit.

This was not misinformation, so that could not be the reason it was pulled. At around 7 minutes, Cameron himself comes on CSPAN to answer the questions that were coming in about these art students/spies.

I looked at the cover sheets for some of those docs -- and they are phony as hell. The one about "Israeli Art Students" bears the name Office of Security Programs, DHA Headquarters and a fucking phone number. with DC area code. Which is immediately a red flag for anyone familiar with "classified documents". And WHOTF is DHA? The only DHA that shows up in search is Defense Health Agency.
Which docs have you seen? Post them please. This is important. And you must be referring to the DEA. They are the Drug Enforcement Agency. These spies were funding themselves in America through drug sales of ecstasy. The DEA document is very important. I am sure Cameran's report used information from this document. You should actually read it.

The activities of these Israeli art students raised the suspicion of IS and other field offices when attempts were made to circumvent the access control systems at DEA offices, and when these individuals began to solicit their paintings at the homes of DEA employees. The nature of the individuals' conduct, combined with intelligence information and historical information regarding past incidents involving Israeli Organized Crime, leads IS to believe the incidents may well be an organized intelligence gathering activity. It is believed by IS that these incidents should not be the basis for any immediate concern for the safety and security of DEA personnel, however, employees should continue to exercise due caution in safeguarding information relating to DEA investigations, or activities.

DEA Orlando has developed the first drug nexus to this group. Telephone numbers obtained from an Israel Art Student encountered at the Orlando D.O. have been linked to several ongoing DEA MDMA (Ecstasy) investigations in Florida, California, Texas, and New York. The Orlando D.O. has opened an investigation that is being coordinated with DEA HQs.

Read it all here: http://www.ancreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/DEA_Report_redactedxx.pdf

I'm pretty sure, some Arab faction had a vested interest in drawing attention AWAY from the obvious... And that Fox was duped by having these docs dropped on them and went to air too soon.
1) He blames Arabs for everything. It is in all his posts in the Israel/Palestine forum.

2) The DEA and the FBI and the NY cops are not an "Arab faction."

3) This is the largest spy ring ever uncovered on American soil and the spies were not Arab Muslim, they were Israeli Jews.

4) FOX was not duped.

Classified docs from multiple US agencies JUST DONT LAND at the desk of a major US Media operation.
They did, though. Someone was obviously trying to get the truth out. The fact that our government went and classified information about these Israelis connections to 9/11 is unforgivable.

I mean this is from our DEA:

...a majority of those questioned has stated they served in military intelligence, electronic signal intercept, or explosive ordinance units. Some have been linked to high-ranking officials in the Israeli military. One was the son of a two-star general, one served as the bodyguard to the head of the Israeli Army, one served in a Patriot missile unit. That these people are now traveling in the U.S. selling art seems not to fit their background.

And there is so much more. This is the tip of the iceberg.

I answered the question about which docs I've seen. The ones that are flashed up in the in the vid in the OP. Fox CLAIMED that they were classified docs.. I told you they were not. In fact NOW I understand why the "Israeli Art Student" document comes from the "Defense HEALTH Agency". Which is NOT an Intel group. And it's that MDMA drug connection. NONE of the docs flashed in that 1st segment in the OP were classified. And it's highly IRREGULAR that multiple classified ACTUAL docs would just land in a news organization. They came from other sources. NOT the US govt. And what Fox SHOWED -- were NOT classified as they claimed. They don't have the right markings and format. And they don't come from the RIGHT SOURCES.. I know what classified docs look like by law..

And in your vid -- Cameron RUNS away from the original claims saying only that "irregularities" exist and NOT evidence of any intensive Israel/Mossad spying. In fact, it's no surprise -- the Mossad IS HERE.. EVERY country spies.

There ARE NO determined connections to 9-11 in any of this Fox reporting. Just speculation that they KNEW about the 9-11 plot and failed to warn us..

The DEA is NOT a lead agency in Counter Intelligence. It's only role here is to figure out WHY the Israelis were using a drug ring as a cover for any spying they MIGHT have been doing.

And Abi -- lay off the personal stuff. You won't succeed in lying about my views with regards to Israel and Palestine because I've been saying the same things about that here on USMB for nearly 10 years. And APPARENTLY --- I care MORE about Palestinians than YOU do -- because in your short time here -- you've never ONCE offered up any real insight or solution to the situation there. Knock it off. You don't really care HOW MANY generations of Pali kids are wasted. You just hate Israel and Jews..

For those who don't know, flacaltenn, promotes Israeli propaganda as fact in the Israel/Palestine forum.

That said, let's look at his offering more closely.

The most simple and logical explanation is that Fox pulled it after being informed that it was misinformation of some foreign govt Intel group.
This is absolute nonsense. This is a tactic used commonly. It is also known as "the nothing to see here" gambit.

This was not misinformation, so that could not be the reason it was pulled. At around 7 minutes, Cameron himself comes on CSPAN to answer the questions that were coming in about these art students/spies.

I looked at the cover sheets for some of those docs -- and they are phony as hell. The one about "Israeli Art Students" bears the name Office of Security Programs, DHA Headquarters and a fucking phone number. with DC area code. Which is immediately a red flag for anyone familiar with "classified documents". And WHOTF is DHA? The only DHA that shows up in search is Defense Health Agency.
Which docs have you seen? Post them please. This is important. And you must be referring to the DEA. They are the Drug Enforcement Agency. These spies were funding themselves in America through drug sales of ecstasy. The DEA document is very important. I am sure Cameran's report used information from this document. You should actually read it.

The activities of these Israeli art students raised the suspicion of IS and other field offices when attempts were made to circumvent the access control systems at DEA offices, and when these individuals began to solicit their paintings at the homes of DEA employees. The nature of the individuals' conduct, combined with intelligence information and historical information regarding past incidents involving Israeli Organized Crime, leads IS to believe the incidents may well be an organized intelligence gathering activity. It is believed by IS that these incidents should not be the basis for any immediate concern for the safety and security of DEA personnel, however, employees should continue to exercise due caution in safeguarding information relating to DEA investigations, or activities.

DEA Orlando has developed the first drug nexus to this group. Telephone numbers obtained from an Israel Art Student encountered at the Orlando D.O. have been linked to several ongoing DEA MDMA (Ecstasy) investigations in Florida, California, Texas, and New York. The Orlando D.O. has opened an investigation that is being coordinated with DEA HQs.

Read it all here: http://www.ancreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/DEA_Report_redactedxx.pdf

I'm pretty sure, some Arab faction had a vested interest in drawing attention AWAY from the obvious... And that Fox was duped by having these docs dropped on them and went to air too soon.
1) He blames Arabs for everything. It is in all his posts in the Israel/Palestine forum.

2) The DEA and the FBI and the NY cops are not an "Arab faction."

3) This is the largest spy ring ever uncovered on American soil and the spies were not Arab Muslim, they were Israeli Jews.

4) FOX was not duped.

Classified docs from multiple US agencies JUST DONT LAND at the desk of a major US Media operation.
They did, though. Someone was obviously trying to get the truth out. The fact that our government went and classified information about these Israelis connections to 9/11 is unforgivable.

I mean this is from our DEA:

...a majority of those questioned has stated they served in military intelligence, electronic signal intercept, or explosive ordinance units. Some have been linked to high-ranking officials in the Israeli military. One was the son of a two-star general, one served as the bodyguard to the head of the Israeli Army, one served in a Patriot missile unit. That these people are now traveling in the U.S. selling art seems not to fit their background.

And there is so much more. This is the tip of the iceberg.

I answered the question about which docs I've seen. The ones that are flashed up in the in the vid in the OP. Fox CLAIMED that they were classified docs.. I told you they were not. In fact NOW I understand why the "Israeli Art Student" document comes from the "Defense HEALTH Agency". Which is NOT an Intel group. And it's that MDMA drug connection. NONE of the docs flashed in that 1st segment in the OP were classified. And it's highly IRREGULAR that multiple classified ACTUAL docs would just land in a news organization. They came from other sources. NOT the US govt. And what Fox SHOWED -- were NOT classified as they claimed. They don't have the right markings and format. And they don't come from the RIGHT SOURCES.. I know what classified docs look like by law..

And in your vid -- Cameron RUNS away from the original claims saying only that "irregularities" exist and NOT evidence of any intensive Israel/Mossad spying. In fact, it's no surprise -- the Mossad IS HERE.. EVERY country spies.

There ARE NO determined connections to 9-11 in any of this Fox reporting. Just speculation that they KNEW about the 9-11 plot and failed to warn us..

The DEA is NOT a lead agency in Counter Intelligence. It's only role here is to figure out WHY the Israelis were using a drug ring as a cover for any spying they MIGHT have been doing.

And Abi -- lay off the personal stuff. You won't succeed in lying about my views with regards to Israel and Palestine because I've been saying the same things about that here on USMB for nearly 10 years. And APPARENTLY --- I care MORE about Palestinians than YOU do -- because in your short time here -- you've never ONCE offered up any real insight or solution to the situation there. Knock it off. You don't really care HOW MANY generations of Pali kids are wasted. You just hate Israel and Jews..

giphy.gif

That is a grotesque charge which I resent. I hope people do read your posts there in I/P and match them with what you have done here.

Read the document I posted.

And your claim the story was pulled because it was misinformation from Arabs was a ludicrous attempt at deflection. Sorry, the largest spy ring ever discovered in America your attitude is to cover for them and blame Muslims simultaneously. As you moderate a US message board.

It is not just about FOX news either. I filled in plenty of the blanks for you already above. The spies were Israeli, and I showed you exactly how we were lied into war with Iraq. That was through the PNAC who are all neocons/zionists. The lies were obvious, but nobody cared. Americans and Iraqis died because of these lies. These deaths are still piling up today.

There was no meeting in Prague so there is no way that Israel's agents could have witnessed it. The whole thing was BS from the start, but you don't really care about that, now do you?

And your claim the story was pulled because it was misinformation from Arabs was a ludicrous attempt at deflection

I said that Arab countries were a possibility. Could have come from ANY of US opposition. But countries in the spotlight like Saudi would have a pressing need to get the heat off of them..

And actually -- I really don't do conspiracies.. To much real drama in the world to waste time on this. And so -- "now it ends" ---- :badgrin: Have fun with your 9-11 truthers..

And your claim the story was pulled because it was misinformation from Arabs was a ludicrous attempt at deflection

I said that Arab countries were a possibility. Could have come from ANY of US opposition. But countries in the spotlight like Saudi would have a pressing need to get the heat off of them..

And actually -- I really don't do conspiracies.. To much real drama in the world to waste time on this. And so -- "now it ends" ---- :badgrin: Have fun with your 9-11 truthers..
You are so closed minded that you cannot realize that everything that I have posted has come from mainstream sources including the FBI, DEA, the NYPD and the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The conspiracy theory is the one with Osama and his 19 students.

Mostly forgotten facts include:

The anthrax came from Fort Detrick in Maryland, not Iraq.

There was no meeting in Prague so there is no way that Israel's agents could have witnessed it.

Without that 'evidence' (LIE), the Iraq war could not have started.

Iraq had nothing to do with WsMD, Saddam and Al Qaeda were bitter enemies, and there was nothing connecting Iraq to 9/11 - the connections were to Israel.

And the fake evidence that sent us to war was from the neocon/zionists at the PNAC. I told you their names. It isn't like we don't know who these people are.

Front companies, art students, celebrating the collapses, pictures and video of the event that they were there to document... their words, not mine. Cash, explosives, and plane tickets all to different destinations that day. Their boss leaves hat day for Israel leaving several computers behind. Israel was recording all our calls and instant messages, including our highest officials, their spies were listening in on all their cell phones. This is what made up the largest spy ring ever uncovered on our soil. And look at you.

The whole thing was BS from the start, but you don't really care about that, now do you?

OOOO, conspiracy theory... nothing to see here, let's keep sending Americans across the world to die fighting Israel's enemies.

I just found this. Never knew it existed. I looked for the 9-11 forum but it's been 'disappeared'. I couldn't put it in 'Conspiracy Theories' because it's FoxNews and they are so honest. I couldn't put it in 'Media' because it's not about FoxNews. Who is very honest, btw. If it was from an actual news organization the usual suspects here would be crying "Anti-Semitic Liberal Media!" But they can't say that about their beloved FoxNews, who luuuvs them some Israel.

This was aired then immediately banned and removed from the Fox archives right after 9-11, a lot have people still have never seen it and is a must for the first step in the process.

Loser, Fox is fake news too.

So what's real news?

What you see for yourself.

Saddam and Al Qaeda were bitter enemies, and there was nothing connecting Iraq to 9/11 - the connections were to Israel.

Nice to see someone else has a clue too.

AQ was an orphanage, a small one, set up by Col Ossman to be used by the CIA/Mossad terrorists to "blame" for what the CIA/Mossad did...

I just found this. Never knew it existed. I looked for the 9-11 forum but it's been 'disappeared'. I couldn't put it in 'Conspiracy Theories' because it's FoxNews and they are so honest. I couldn't put it in 'Media' because it's not about FoxNews. Who is very honest, btw. If it was from an actual news organization the usual suspects here would be crying "Anti-Semitic Liberal Media!" But they can't say that about their beloved FoxNews, who luuuvs them some Israel.

This was aired then immediately banned and removed from the Fox archives right after 9-11, a lot have people still have never seen it and is a must for the first step in the process.

The most simple and logical explanation is that Fox pulled it after being informed that it was misinformation of some foreign govt Intel group.. I looked at the cover sheets for some of those docs -- and they are phony as hell.

The one about "Israeli Art Students" bears the name Office of Security Programs, DHA Headquarters and a fucking phone number. with DC area code. Which is immediately a red flag for anyone familiar with "classified documents". And WHOTF is DHA? The only DHA that shows up in search is Defense Health Agency.

I'm pretty sure, some Arab faction had a vested interest in drawing attention AWAY from the obvious... And that Fox was duped by having these docs dropped on them and went to air too soon.. Classified docs from multiple US agencies JUST DONT LAND at the desk of a major US Media operation...

It's a closed case. Fox got duped. Then embarrassed.

Sounds plausible. Although I'm not convinced they aren't also malicious in their "mistakes". Like this:

fl2s234.jpg

The coolest part of this is that GW and Cheney knew about the impending attack and did nothing.
I guess they're Isralies

Cheney = Israeli enemy

W = worst TRAITOR in US history

Another worthless video as that precedent from about 20 years ago where an immaculate drug conception KKK churchstate ban of any statistical correlation of the assassination of JFK with it's subsequent South America Christian drug wars & a more perfect union of Islam-Christian for their second coming patriot act of 9/11 with KKK churchstate immaculate drug conceptions to protect & serve Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount so a Christiananality pedophile mentality crusade opioid crisis of homicidal sociopsychopathic human farming techniques for "man is God" survival of the fittest fascists pseudoscience foundation of an Islamidiotocracy.

saftydancin is a Zionist Liar paid to post here...

More than likely still have to pay a national religion of the oilgarchy ChristHitlers whose Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality megalomaniacal super egos so cross conditioned to avoidance-acceptance way beyond therapy so their Islamo-Nazi security is never compromised.

Last edited:
I started watching it. Saw enough.
What does this have to do with the video?

Did you even watch it, or just decide it was 'funny' out of ignorance?

yeah you watched about five minutes of it and when you saw facts you could not refute,you cowardly ran off with your tail between your legs as you always do knowing you were cornered and taken to school by him..:iyfyus.jpg:

yeah this poster is a troll,she just decided it was funny out of ignorance just as you said.:yes_text12:

anything that has nothing to do with the facts in the videos she ignores and evades them posting debwunker links,wow links controlled by Israel? how objective and non biased.:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

yeah you watched about five minutes of it and when you saw facts you could not refute,you cowardly ran off with your tail between your legs as you always do knowing you were cornered and taken to school by him..:iyfyus.jpg:

yeah this poster is a troll,she just decided it was funny out of ignorance just as you said.:yes_text12:

anything that has nothing to do with the facts in the videos she ignores and evades them posting debwunker links,wow links controlled by Israel? how objective and non biased.:iyfyus.jpg:

i see troll depoto is admitting defeat with a smiley as she ALWAYS does when she cowardly runs off cause she cant stand toe to toe with people like and the OP.:2up:

i see troll depoto is admitting defeat with a smiley as she ALWAYS does when she cowardly runs off cause she cant stand toe to toe with people like and the OP.:2up:
Huh?

Like when they were

- Caught at Edwards AFB with 'recording devices' in behind dedicated panels on the Israeli A/C who were participating in joint training.
- Took apart a high tech camera lens overnight to re-engineer it only to put it back together wrong by the next mornings technical exchange meeting.

-Geaux

I have got to give synthaholic credit for making this thread. I'm really surprised a lefty like him would run the risk of being accused of muh antisemitism. I dont quite understand how he turns this into an anti-fox news thread considering that none of the other jew-run media empires would even think about touching this story in the first place.

Shows Show Only the Shallow

The jihadist petrocrats' vast wealth from price-gouging buys influence in the media, academia, and this Internet. That inevitablly creeps into our dim-witted "intelligence" agencies. So why would the Israelis expect to be believed if they had warned us about 9/11?

There was a preview of 9/11 on February 21, 1973, when the Israelis shot down an off-course Libyan airliner, revealing that the pilots wouldn't respond, so it was absolutely necessary to shoot it down because their expert intelligence agencies had found out that the Moslem terrorists were planning on hijacking an airplane and flying it into a crowded skyscraper. The media, especially the self-hating Jews at the New York Times, chastised the Israelis for being paranoiac and trigger-happy. Like deer in headlights, today's Diploma Dumbo media are negligently ignorant of most of the signs that foreshadowed the greatest failure in intelligence since Pearl Harbor. The supremacy of the superficial.

The coolest part of this is that GW and Cheney knew about the impending attack and did nothing.
I guess they're Isralies

Cheney = Israeli enemy

W = worst TRAITOR in US history

Another worthless video as that precedent from about 20 years ago where an immaculate drug conception KKK churchstate ban of any statistical correlation of the assassination of JFK with it's subsequent South America Christian drug wars & a more perfect union of Islam-Christian for their second coming patriot act of 9/11 with KKK churchstate immaculate drug conceptions to protect & serve Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount so a Christiananality pedophile mentality crusade opioid crisis of homicidal sociopsychopathic human farming techniques for "man is God" survival of the fittest fascists pseudoscience foundation of an Islamidiotocracy.
Yo, Yoda!

Backward run the sentences until reels the mind.

Forum List

Back