Alex Jones warns of a "plan to kill" Trump that will spark a "massive civil war in this country"

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Alex Jones warns of a "plan to kill" Trump that will spark a "massive civil war in this country"

"If we allow the evil people that hijack this country, the globalists, to remove Trump with all this fraud, and if we buy into the hype, and if we're not strong and if we don't speak out, if these crazy globalists that don't know when to give up actually are able to remove Trump -- I'm going to walk through the scenarios for that coming up because they mean business. They said he'd be gone by the end of December. Remember our intel from high-level congressional sources just a few months ago? This is it. And, if they're able to do that, it will cause a massive civil war in this country. Economic, physical, there'll be all sorts of permutations of it, and it will absolutely have this country descend into a nightmare.

Because I don't think they're going to be able to remove Trump with all of this made up Russia stuff, but they're clearly going to go to their next plan to kill him, and they've been warming that up. And I don't even like the different scenarios that are there of what we're going to have to do to counter-strike against this."

Always good for a laugh..until you realize that there are thousands of ignorant, inbred fools..who believe this guy!

iu

So we have your guarantee that there isn't a nut job Leftist out there planning to assassinate Donald Trump? Really? With the visceral hatred for Donald Trump on display everywhere including TV, it is definitely a possibility. And no I have NEVER listened to Alex Jones.

So we have your guarantee that there isn't a nut job Leftist out there planning to assassinate Donald Trump? Really? With the visceral hatred for Donald Trump on display everywhere including TV, it is definitely a possibility. And no I have NEVER listened to Alex Jones.
There was hate for Obama from repub KKKers and racists too and he made it for 8 years

There was hate for Obama from repub KKKers and racists too and he made it for 8 years
There has been nothing even close to the level of hatred for Donald Trump since he was elected. Anyone rooting for his assassination is by definition an anti-American. I despised Obama but I never wished him assassinated.

If Obama, who was hated far more than Trump, was safe, Trump is even more so.

The more likely scenario some alt right group is planning on whacking El Orange-O to start 'something', whatever that might be.

Hell, if it allows us democrats to take our states and leave the loserterians to their own idiocy. I am ok with it.

Wishing for someone to be murdered Matthew is not good, even if you politically disagree with someone you should never go to the sewer level of wishing them to be murdered, please darling get a grip.

I've never paid much attention to Alex Jones but his assassination theory is not baseless and without substance. In case anyone has forgotten, just about every political assassination in this country was carried out by leftists, the same virulent type who have been the most adamantly opposed to President Trump. It's only a matter of time before one of them tries something stupid.

There has been nothing even close to the level of hatred for Donald Trump since he was elected. Anyone rooting for his assassination is by definition an anti-American. I despised Obama but I never wished him assassinated.
I'm for whatever is good for America and without Trump I think we'd be far better off Let him go back to stealing from banks and robbing those middle income workers

The assassin of Lincoln was an ultra race southern conservative.

The assassins of Garfield and McKinley were crazies.

The assassin of Kennedy was a commie.

The would be assassin of Reagan was a Jody Foster fan.

The would be assassin of Ford was a fan of Charles Manson, a crazy race conservative.

Conclusion: yet once again, JGalt is babbling.

The republicans including ryan, cantor, hukstra, and others met and conspired with private citizens like gingrich and luntz, to plan to obstruct obama in everything he did in his coming four years. This was on obama's first inauguration! Somewhat treasonous I think. So anyone thinks that republicans won't get in the gutter like dirtbags, guess again.
Too bad Obama didn't take any action against these lowlifes. I would have loved to see psycho eyes ryan and these other guys in cuffs being carted off to jail.

Flashback - Inauguration Day January 20, 2009

I'm for whatever is good for America and without Trump I think we'd be far better off Let him go back to stealing from banks and robbing those middle income workers

When I hear that kind of talk, it says two things to me:

1. You're a government agent hoping to entrap some ignorant schmuck into doing something stupid. Or...

2. You're soon to be approached by an undercover government agent, hoping to entrap you into doing something stupid.

What would be best for America is for all you leftist traitors move to California, put a fence around it, rename it Utopia, and live off each other until your journey to hell.

When I hear that kind of talk, it says two things to me:

1. You're a government agent hoping to entrap some ignorant schmuck into doing something stupid. Or...

2. You're soon to be approached by an undercover government agent, hoping to entrap you into doing something stupid.
JGalt is babbling again.

The assassin of Lincoln was an ultra race southern conservative.
He was a Democrat (the party that gave us the KKK).

The assassin of Kennedy was a commie.
A commie, like todays Democrats (you included).

The would be assassin of Reagan was a Jody Foster fan.
And a liberal.

The would be assassin of Ford was a fan of Charles Manson, a crazy race conservative.
Manson was a liberal degenerate. Another racist from the party of the KKK.

Forum List

Back