The Nordic Countries LMAO !

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
In Europe, there is only ONE country on the entire continent that the USA even remotely at all whatsoever, has conceivably 1 single speck of the peanuts that are inside mouse droppings in common with.
And that is the UK, only because that is where the USA originally comes from.

This is what we have in common with Norway, Sweden, Iceland, and Finland.

(if you can read what I wrote beside each number, you're a better man than I am) lol

The USA has so much NOT in common with Nordic countries in Europe that I can't list them all.

Not the least of which is that we are so much incredibly more diverse, that there IS NO Comparison, period.
We have everybody in the world....

They have a population is 100 % White, and that White population, is all 100 % one single ethnicity in each country.

So Forget it.

In Europe, there is only ONE country on the entire continent that the USA even remotely at all whatsoever, has conceivably 1 single speck of the peanuts that are inside mouse droppings in common with.

(if you can read what I wrote beside each number, you're a better man than I am) lol

The USA has so much NOT in common with Nordic countries in Europe that I can't list them all.

Not the least of which is that we are so much incredibly more diverse, that there IS NO Comparison, period.

They have a population is 100 % White, and that White population, is all 100 % one single ethnicity in each country.

So Forget it.
You don't know how to Google...do you?

So Forget it.

find me one thing in common that the USA made up of everybody on earth, originating from the UK, with America's history behind us, and America's population, that is and much closer to Brazil geographically than to the UK... has in common with Norway.

So Forget it.

find me one thing in common that the USA made up of everybody on earth, originating from the UK, with America's history behind us, and America's population, that is and much closer to Brazil geographically than to the UK... has in common with Norway.
Did you, or did you not write this?
"They have a population is 100 % White, and that White population, is all 100 % one single ethnicity in each country."

So Forget it.

"They have a population is 100 % White, and that White population, is all 100 % one single ethnicity in each country."

Yes, I stated the facts.
They have an extremely homogeneous population, even by European standards.

So Forget it.

Yes, I stated the facts.
They aren't facts.
No wonder you're failing Geography at school.

So Forget it.

Yes, I stated the facts.
They aren't facts.

Yes, I stated the facts.
They aren't facts.

So, not 100% then?

Yes, I stated the facts.
They aren't facts.

So, not 100% then?

Close enough to call it 100 % even if it isn't technically.
And even then... that still doesn't even approach the USA's diversity remotely.

Yes, I stated the facts.
They aren't facts.

So, not 100% then?

No, you said they were 100% white, and when challenged about it you claimed it was a 'fact'.
Your whole premise failed in the first post.

Shame...you put so much effort into putting together a cogent argument otherwise.

Yes, I stated the facts.
They aren't facts.

So, not 100% then?

No, you said they were 100% white, and when challenged about it you claimed it was a 'fact'.

Shame...you put so much effort into putting together a cogent argument otherwise.
I cant help it if you don't have anything to talk about and want to whine about the difference between 100 % white and 99.99999999999999 % white.

So unless you can come up with what the USA has in common with Nordic countries, fuck off.

They aren't facts.

So, not 100% then?

I cant help it if you don't have anything to talk about and want to whine about the difference between 100 % white and 99.99999999999999 % white.

So unless you can come up with what the USA has in common with Nordic countries, fuck off.
So...is it a 'fact' that they are 99.99999999999999 % white?

So, not 100% then?

Is it a fact that you cant name a single thing that the USA has in common with a Homogeneous population that is 100 % white, whose population is outnumbered by Texans ?
Tell me.
Or fuck off.

So, not 100% then?

Is it a fact that you cant name a single thing that the USA has in common with a Homogeneous population that is 100 % white, whose population is outnumbered by Texans ?
Where is this country with the 100% white population?
When you point it out I might be able to answer your question.

Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland and Greenland.
The Nordic Countries.

Nope.

Nope.

Of Course not, because we have nothing in common with them.
Thank you.

Thank you for clearing that up.

So, not 100% then?

Finland are 98 % White. Sweden are closer 90%. Denmark have 400,000 moslem.

So Forget it.

Hi Ice29 According to reports I've received directly from a friend in Norway,
it seems our countries are going through similar with the PC division over Muslim immigration.

They have it worse.

Candidates who dare run on a nationalist/conservative stance (to protect the interests of
the native traditions and population) fear physical beatings, assault and "backlash against
being labeled as racist," while crime has risen among Muslims who are not lawabiding mixed in with the population.

In particular my friend complained that grants and support for jobs all went to immigrants
but native born citizens could not get the same help with jobs.

Given what our countries are going through politically, how is this NOT a reflection of the same issues?

Forum List

Back