The Night That Changed America

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Watching the recording and it turned out to be so good. Musicians playing Beatles songs and Beatles trivia. A really wonderful special honors show.

Beatles honored by Keith Urban, John Mayer for Grammy Tribute (photos, video)

The Beatles were honored on Sunday night by a country rocker. Bringing together the music from all genres, fans got to see Keith Urban and John Mayer jam on stage for "The Beatles: The Night that changed America." The Grammy special was filmed in downtown Los Angeles and gave fans a great show honoring some of the most popular musicians in musical history. According to WWGP on Sunday, the two musicians wanted to perform “Don’t Let Me Down” during the tribute.

Beatles honored by Keith Urban, John Mayer for Grammy Tribute (photos, video) - National Celebrity Headlines | Examiner.com

Anyone watch? Which was your favorite? I really liked Keith Urban and John Mayer so far. Music of course is all good. :)

I never liked Annie Lennox and since she's gotten older, her voice is even worse. Sheesh.

Last edited:
John Legend and Alicia Keyes were wonderful singing Let It Be.

Yeah, it was amazing in retrospect.

The first Monday all the guys were acting like it was no big thing because all of the girls were freaking out.

By the second Monday, all the guys were hooked as well.

Yeah, it was amazing in retrospect.

The first Monday all the guys were acting like it was no big thing because all of the girls were freaking out.

By the second Monday, all the guys were hooked as well.

Nobody expected it, really but when it happened, we were all hooked in the midwest too. We were all Detroit, all the time then the Beatles happened.

Brad Paisley and Pharrell Williams took on the challenge of "Here Comes the Sun," a song well known to millions of music fans.

It just seems weird or even uneventful that these people are singing Beatles songs but some of it really worked. These two were really good.

Forum List

Back