name someone to whom david letterman has been a serious a-hole

Would you like to see someone crack Letterman's skull with a wooden bat?

• Yes. He's a piece of smug trash. Can't say I'd even cry if he were killed on the air.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No. I would prefer someone do it with an aluminum bat.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I guess I'm not really sure. I blame Patty Hearst.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
How many specific individuals can we name to whom the crown bully of late-night American television has been an asshole?

S'pose it shouldn't be too tough to come up with a slew of names that fit the criteria.

I can name seven or eight right off the top of my head, but I'll start by naming one of the easiest ones:

Joaquin Phoenix.

Who you got?

Joaquin Phoenix said he was seeking a talk show beatdown as part of the performance-art/prankster role he was playing at the time, and thanked Letterman for delivering it. Letterman's guests know what to expect.

Here's the original Joaquin Phoenix show, and the followup.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6SPNfEhjt0]Joaquin Phoenix on David Letterman Famous Interview ( February 11, 2009 ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKaBb2hZ06k]Joaquin Phoenix Return Visit on David Letterman Show - YouTube[/ame]

I loved Letterman years ago...but I thought he changed after his heart surgery, and he came off as bitter and unfunny to me after that.

I loved Letterman years ago...but I thought he changed after his heart surgery, and he came off as bitter and unfunny to me after that.
It was before that.

He went bitter after not getting the Tonight Show gig and really went full buttpipe after leaving NBC.

Jay Leno has more class in his toe nail clippings.

It was before that.

He went bitter after not getting the Tonight Show gig and really went full buttpipe after leaving NBC.

You couldn't be more wrong. Letterman is the funniest guy in late night.

Letterman quit being funny years ago, I used to watch him all the time, now he is just not funny, I record him once in a while, but I usually watch the interview I record it for and erase the rest. He has long passed his best years. They need to make a change and get some real entertainment.

It was before that.

Letterman is less funny than Jimmy Fallon. And that is some serious unfunny.

It was before that.

Letterman is less funny than Jimmy Fallon. And that is some serious unfunny.

Naa, you all can't stand it that he hates wingnuts/teapartiers like Sarah Palin.

How many times has the Tonight Show tried to get rid of Jay Leno now?

As is so clearly displayed here, the whinyasstittybaby right was given marching orders to hate Letterman, and you won't find any of them disobeying. Disobedience would get them banished from the herd, and no conservative would risk a fate so terrifying to them.

That's another reason why it's so good to be a liberal. There's no list of people for whom hatred is mandatory. We just don't do the bitter obsessive hate thing.

As is so clearly displayed here, the whinyasstittybaby right was given marching orders to hate Letterman, and you won't find any of them disobeying. Disobedience would get them banished from the herd, and no conservative would risk a fate so terrifying to them.

That's another reason why it's so good to be a liberal. There's no list of people for whom hatred is mandatory.

Who said anything about hate, other than you?

If you disagree, you now hate, are you that fucking stupid? What is it with liberals being so dramatic and victimized?

Grow up and quit being a drama bitch.

That's another reason why it's so good to be a liberal. There's no list of people for whom hatred is mandatory. We just don't do the bitter obsessive hate thing.

Ya cause after all nothing says class and funny like attacking a 14 year old girl cause her mom happens to be a public figure. Remind us how you feel when someone attacks one of Obama's kids?

When my point was how so many on the right are professional whinyasstittybabies, it's gratifying to see so many of them rushing to prove me correct.

Dave's a mean, mean man. He's mean to liberals too, yet you don't see us blubbering like little bitches over it. We can both take it and dish it out.

Forum List

Back