The Newt files

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Possible Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich - The Dark Side

Quotes:
"We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'" - Anne Manning (who was also married at the time.)

"We would have won in 1974 if we could have kept him out of the office, screwing her [a young volunteer] on the desk." - Dot Crews, his campaign scheduler at the time

[In the book] "Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them", "found frightening pieces that related to my own life." - Newt.

"I think you can write a psychological profile of me that says I found a way to immerse my insecurities in a cause large enough to justify whatever I wanted it to" - Newt, speaking to Gail Sheehy.

"She isn't young enough or pretty enough to be the President's wife." - Newt, on his first wife.

"I don't want him to be president and I don't think he should be." - Newt's wife Marianne.

"If the country today were to move to the left, Newt would sense it before it started happening and lead the way." - Dot Crews, his campaign scheduler throughout the 1970s.

Possible Presidential Candidate Newt Gingrich - The Dark Side

Quotes:
"We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'" - Anne Manning (who was also married at the time.)

"We would have won in 1974 if we could have kept him out of the office, screwing her [a young volunteer] on the desk." - Dot Crews, his campaign scheduler at the time

[In the book] "Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them", "found frightening pieces that related to my own life." - Newt.

"I think you can write a psychological profile of me that says I found a way to immerse my insecurities in a cause large enough to justify whatever I wanted it to" - Newt, speaking to Gail Sheehy.

"She isn't young enough or pretty enough to be the President's wife." - Newt, on his first wife.

"I don't want him to be president and I don't think he should be." - Newt's wife Marianne.

"If the country today were to move to the left, Newt would sense it before it started happening and lead the way." - Dot Crews, his campaign scheduler throughout the 1970s.

So, um, what does that have to do with anything related to his ability to do his job as President?

No, come on, you guys on the left insisted that Clinton's inability to keep it in his pants had nothing to do with his presidency, and you think this is a winning issue now, that the guy was a horndog back in the 1970's?

• Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I though you guys were the MORAL party?

I guess thats only when it gains you votes huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How many more border agents do democrats plan on helping kill?

Not so damn funny is it....................

Newt commits adultery = Bad Presidential material
Bubba commits adultery = Great President and Statesman
Barry snorts coke our of every orifice possible = messiah

The world according to the Zombie left.. Don't inhale!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So are you suggesting the Democrat party is the Immoral party?
So it doesn't matter what they do or say. like Bill Clinton getting sex from a 20something intern behind Hillary's back in OUR WHITE HOUSE..yet today most of you still tell us it was no big deal, Monica wanted it and it was just a BLOW JOB.

you all really have no room to be preaching morals dear.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So it doesn't matter what they do or say. like Bill Clinton getting sex from a 20something intern behind Hillary's back in OUR WHITE HOUSE..yet today most of you still tell us it was no big deal, Monica wanted it and it was just a BLOW JOB.

MONICA-1.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MONICA-1.jpg

I wouldn't blame her the way the Clinton supporters attacked her.

Now your "tea Party" moral party who were all about morality will just line right up for newt with all his moral failings.

He all of the sudden changes all his positions to fit the tea party mold and you just fall inline.

This is just how devoted to all the godly spewings you have espoused for years now.

Its nothing but talk and has no bearing on their real morality.

All phoney crap tossed right out the window at the drop of a hat.

Gee IM SO SURPRIZED?

Now your "tea Party" moral party who were all about morality will just line right up for newt with all his moral failings.

He all of the sudden changes all his positions to fit the tea party mold and you just fall inline.

This is just how devoted to all the godly spewings you have espoused for years now.

Gee IM SO SURPRIZED?

While you continue to support murdering our own.

What was that about morality?

MONICA-1.jpg

I wouldn't blame her the way the Clinton supporters attacked her.
TDM already admits that to Statist Democrats...Morals don't matter...she excuses the behaviour of whom she supports but is so much for bashing the other side. It's hypocrisy in action.

now your "tea party" moral party who were all about morality will just line right up for newt with all his moral failings.

Gee im so surprized?

yawn

:eusa_eh:

t1larg.unionleader.nov27.jpg

Manchester, New Hampshire (CNN) - New Hampshire's largest newspaper has endorsed Newt Gingrich for the Republican presidential nomination.

The New Hampshire Union Leader's Sunday editorial says the former House speaker "is by no means the perfect candidate" but calls him "the best candidate who is actually running."

"Republican voters too often make the mistake of preferring an unattainable ideal to the best candidate who is actually running," writes the paper's publisher, Joe McQuaid. "In this incredibly important election, that candidate is Newt Gingrich. He has the experience, the leadership qualities and the vision to lead this country in these trying times."

The Union Leader is the state's largest paper and its endorsement carries heft both locally and on a national scale, where it is seen as a bellwether for the nation's first primary. New Hampshire voters head to the polls Jan. 10.

N.H. Union Leader backs Gingrich – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

im not voting for any of your clones , not even Newt.

Its your team who professes the hold on morality not mine.

Forum List

Back