The Newt files

You dumped your party?

You should have then also dumped their historically failed ideas and their LIES like the constitution does not guarentee separation of church and state.

look you dumb fuck...you were asked to show were in the Constitution it says that.....you could not,instead you show a paper Madison wrote about the subject......if it is so fucking clear why does something about Religion VS. the Govt end up in Court every few years?.....BECAUSE of what and how it was written in the CONSTITUTION.....maybe if Madison would have made it clearer when he put it in the Document we would not be having this talk......but he did not.....now you can continue on with your stupid fucking repetitive Bullshit......or show us what Radio asked you to show us back in the first few Posts....otherwise GO FUCK yourself.....your an annoying person....now can you see why people treat you like shit around here?...

Why do gun rights cases end up in front of the Court so often if the 2nd amendment is so clear?

read what i said earlier Carb....dont just jump around post to post.....i said already that even though i think the 2nd is very clear .....many People think the 2nd is not so clear.....thus you have court cases.....:eusa_eh:.....

look you dumb fuck...you were asked to show were in the Constitution it says that.....you could not,instead you show a paper Madison wrote about the subject......if it is so fucking clear why does something about Religion VS. the Govt end up in Court every few years?.....BECAUSE of what and how it was written in the CONSTITUTION.....maybe if Madison would have made it clearer when he put it in the Document we would not be having this talk......but he did not.....now you can continue on with your stupid fucking repetitive Bullshit......or show us what Radio asked you to show us back in the first few Posts....otherwise GO FUCK yourself.....your an annoying person....now can you see why people treat you like shit around here?...

Why do gun rights cases end up in front of the Court so often if the 2nd amendment is so clear?

:lol:

what the fuck you laughing about?....maybe if you and Carb would read the preceding posts,you would see that the question he asked was answered many posts ago.....READING is your friend Sallow....try it.....

you still claiming James Madison ( father of the constitution) doesnt know what he wrote into the constitution?

How often has the Supreme Court decided, in principle, against the concept of separation of church and state?
doesn't matter......as long as cases about this end up in court,which they do,then its not as clear as TM's says it is....which is what i was stating......same thing with the 2nd Amendment.....to some it is pretty vague......

The reason there are court cases regarding separation of church and state brought before the court is not because separation of church and state is not in the Constitution,

it is,

but case by case circumstances under which separation of church and state applies, whether it applies, and/or how it does or doesn't apply,

can still be issues.

BECAUSE of the way it is presented in the document......have i not already said this?....try reading the previous post's Carb....dont just come in and start posting with the first Post you see.....

Your post is a barely coherent collection of phrases. You are apparently explaining your random use of capital letters by explaining that you like to look at capital Q more than lower case, which even if that made sense, it doesn't explain why you used all the other random capitals, or why you don't know how to space after commas, or how it is that you don't know that there's not an apostrophe in fucks. Then you suddenly make an obscene comment, and decide that twat gets to start with a capital.

No, none of this explains why some rather dumb people called TM an idiot and retarded, or why you decided to join in.

But please, have your fun. :cuckoo:

anything referring to you i will always start with a capital letter.....like Dumbass.... now are you still sucking her Twat?....you have been here a few weeks,don't know Shit from shineola,and yet here you are,acting like you have known Truth as long as the rest of us......if you don't like the way she gets treated,i suggest you stay away from her threads,because you will see this often......but i have a feeling, seeing the way you get treated,your going to be another one who will just be ridiculed for the stupid ass things you have to say....more fun for us......

Maybe for you, it takes a long time to figure things out, but it doesn't for me. I can recognize mindless attacks for the sake of attacking without any difficulty at all.
yea sure you can......right there you just proved that your just another dipshit who comes into this forum and thinks you have it all figured out after being here a week......when i first got here 3 years ago Truth was given all kinds of chances to express what she means.....she just droned on.....many posters were pretty dam patient and nice to her.....still she droned on....now its fuck her,we tried......you will soon be just like her....just another Poster many will not take seriously....but we need people like you,it is like having a break from the serious posting......

you still claiming James Madison ( father of the constitution) doesnt know what he wrote into the constitution?
oy vay.....look Truth.....the words that were actually printed in the Constitution are the words that matter......some people read what Madison wrote and just cant see his point,so they go to court,its not so clear to them,after all,they believe this Country was founded on the tenants of Christianity,so why shouldn't Religion be intertwined with the Government?.....if Madison would have just wrote....Keep the Church and State...SEPARATE.....they don't seem to blend well together.....more problems then you can imagine.....KEEP them apart.....but he did not did he?......maybe he thought most people would kinda figure that out and it should not be a problem down the line......i bet if he saw how that progressed and had a chance to rewrite it.....he would,and it would be somewhat clearer....

i think what Madison wrote here is very clear......so why do so many people think this does not include the Individual?......and off they go to court....

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

did Madison mean the Individual?......or just Military and Law Enforcement?....

Forum List

Back