The Newt files

Keep going Newt!!!

Even if he does get the nomination, he'll be toast. His staff quit after he called Ryan's plan 'right wing social engineering', he backpedaled from that, he has no ground game, no money, & now it is discovered he rec'd $1.6 $1.8 million from Freddie Mac :clap2: Go Newt go!!! :lol:

How about separtion of church and state?
No such thing other than in a letter addressed to the Danbury Baptists from Thomas Jefferson explaining what the Federal government wasn't allowed to do...

See Establishment Clause...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

James Madison's Veto Messages by Gene Garman

June 3, 1811

I have recd. fellow Citizens your address, approving my Objection to the Bill contain[in]g a grant of public land, to the Baptist Church at Salem Meeting House Missippi Terry. Having always regarded the practical distinction between Religion & Civil Govt as essential to the purity of both, and as guaranteed by the Constn: of the U.S.

Madison is the Father of our constitution.

Last edited:
James Madison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Madison, Jr. (March 16, 1751 (O.S. March 5) – June 28, 1836) was an American statesman and political theorist. He was the fourth President of the United States (1809–1817) and is hailed as the “Father of the Constitution” for being the primary author of the United States Constitution

Your bullshit interpitations of what the constitution says are twarted by the man who wrote it

Your bullshit interpitations of what the constitution says are twarted by the man who wrote it

Why do you lie?

I never interpreted the constitution. I simply said that the phrase "Separation of Church and State" is not in it.

We're still waiting for you to show us where it is...

And furthermore, if you actually understood Madison you would realize that he isn't making the argument you think he is.

Sooooo.....self pwnage by you. Again.

So this is how you react to cold hard evidence your stance is anti constitutional?

with petty insults and more lies.

Forum List

Back