The NEW way to rip us off

Well, now that GW has blown up in their faces and they can no longer use that particular bit of nonsense to steal from the west, they are working on a new method.

New UN body to put value on planet, show cost of damage

How long can the planet survive you freeloaders? You like to say that we don't have the ability to damage the planet, but that's just whistling past the grave yard when you consider things like, nuclear waste, deforestation, pollution and ocean dead zones.

Well, now that GW has blown up in their faces and they can no longer use that particular bit of nonsense to steal from the west, they are working on a new method.

How long can the planet survive you freeloaders? You like to say that we don't have the ability to damage the planet, but that's just whistling past the grave yard when you consider things like, nuclear waste, deforestation, pollution and ocean dead zones.
What are you, personally, doing to save the planet?

Or is it easier to insist that everyone else do the heavy lifting for you?

The planet doesnt need saving, our ability to inhabit it is what is at stake.

Why would you think I expect others to do the heavy lifting? That's just a prejudiced statement made without any info, just like your pronouncements on AGW. What's so hard to understand about, if you have something that traps heat and then you get more of it, you'll trap more heat?!?!

Simple yet excellent post. That's what the deniers don't seem to get when they say "the planet will take care of itself". Of course, it will, but will we still be around to see it?

Why would you think I expect others to do the heavy lifting? That's just a prejudiced statement made without any info, just like your pronouncements on AGW. What's so hard to understand about, if you have something that traps heat and then you get more of it, you'll trap more heat?!?!
Then what are you doing to minimize your impact?

Simple yet excellent post. That's what the deniers don't seem to get when they say "the planet will take care of itself". Of course, it will, but will we still be around to see it?

If we don't think we're having a negative impact, why would you think we'd believe we could have a positive impact?

Anyone who thinks humans have no impact on the earth is seriously stupid.

Well, we've been around for awhile now and you can't hardly notice us from space yet. No impact? Certainly true we have impacted it to a degree. Thing is, with us gone, the Earth would be fine and much of what we have done would be gone in short order.

I recycle, drive a Flex Fuel vehicle, installed solar panels on the house along with a high efficiency HVAC system and tankless water heater. I hold a degree in Environmental Engineering from The Ohio State University and have re-mediated tons of contaminated soil from leaking USTs (underground storage tanks), soils contaminated by naphthalene, benzene, toluene. Re-mediated asbestos-containing building materials, lead based paint, radon gas, PCBs and dioxin.

And what do you do? Have you eschewed the Hummer for a Prius? Or do you deny that there can be anything like pollution?

Last edited:

Us freeloaders? How about you doofus? You bring nothing to the table at all. I am heavily involved in cleaning up mans past mistakes. All you do is waste electricity writing about things you havn't the vaguest knowlege of. Stop typing and go clean something up. Make yourself useful.

screw that s0n...........you go pay my electric bill that is going to double. Send me a check. Im going to have to lower the standard of living for my kids over a fcukking hoax that cant never be proven and is perpetuated by people who need a "cause" because they have nothing meaningful in their lives.

Its always the people with zero real responsibility in their lives that get all giddy about "causes" like this. Because they live detached from the real grind of the real world where weighing the necessary tradeoffs in life is everything. They are the same assholes who want a solution for every single tragedy that arises, no matter what the cost........as if the cost is an afterthought. Make somebody else pay for it so it doesnt happen again. These are the type of mental cases that are dangerous to society...........all in the name of a cause. I remember back in the 1970's some people got killed in the city subway system here. Some liberal group advoacating for safety slammed through legislation which forced the subways to slow down by 15 mph. Why? Because the slower speeds would save lives. And what happened? Due to the slower trains, thousands fled the subways and drove their cars into Manhattan instead resulting in hundreds of more deaths/year on NYC roads. Liberals always have brilliant solutions until you examine them a bit more closely...............and they frequently turn out being a fcukking disaster.

Global warming!!!! Are you fcukking kidding me? Yesterday afternoon, the weather people said that NYC "may" see a "passing shower or thunderstorm in the evening". Its been mega-thunderstorms since 11AM this morning here.........hail.........flooding.........60+ mph wind. These jackasses cant even predict 24 hours forward worth a shit but they can forsee changes in termperatures 10...........20........30 years from now????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK :tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back