The new normal: A child out of wedlock!

free_speech

Nov 15, 2011
“Women used to rely on men, but we don’t need to anymore,” said Teresa Fragoso, 25, a single mother in Lorain. “We support ourselves. We support our kids.”

No, in most cases the government pays or helps pay for most of them and their kids through many government programs and hand outs. They don't rely on men anymore............They rely on the tax payers!

I'm really tired of the media trying to glorify single mothers and making them out to be almost like hero's. Not all, but many are just sluts and are trash who can't keep the legs together. They don't even feel ashamed for being low lifes. No morals. Society is breaking down. Of course many people who have single mothers don't understand this.

NYT: A child out of wedlock is the new normal - US news - The New York Times - msnbc.com

What about the MALE sluts (usually older and supposedly more mature) who are impregnanting these women and then walking away from their children and responsibilities?

I give kudos to single mothers for standing by their children. Much MORE than i can say for the bulk of Loser Men running around in this country. As for taxpayer support, you are supporting the children of these MEN too. Why don't you rag on them and hold their feet to the fire?

"A child born out of wedlock" can happen in three ways:

1) Daddy knocks up Mommy and then leaves (either by his or her choice).

2) Daddy and Mommy have a committed relationship and are still together, but choose not to enter into legal marriage for whatever reason.

3) Daddy and Mommy have a committed relationship and are still together, but did not become legally married until after Baby was born. (Note: Elton John was born out of wedlock in this fashion.)

Increases in children born out of wedlock will remain a meaningless statistic until increases in 2 and 3 are accounted for, leaving the only one that matters.

Forum List

Back