The New Narrative: No Way Uvalde Was Anything but a Stand-Down False Flag Facilitated by Gun-Hater, Beto Supporter Police Chief

I believe it is like 80 miles to the border. Call that a border town? Hell no, it is a backwater Texas piece of shit town. And I can tell you my impression of Texas, it is a bunch of self-absorbed assholes that don't give two shits about anyone other than themselves. You couldn't give me a house and pay me to live in that shithole state. If it was up to me, I would cut the dead weight and give the state back to Mexico. Let them deal with the cesspool.

Glad you left, gimp. We don't need any more whining brats here.

I wasn't a combat troop. Never shot at anything but a paper target. Never any sort of combat training.

I don't know what I'd do if I was outside a school with a shooter inside.

But I do know it would haunt me the rest of my life if I didn't do anything.

Armed first responders who stood around and didn't respond and listened to terrified children die?

They're not human.

The woman teacher and the door.

Now the story is she closed the door but the lock didn't click. Very suspicious, but if true she will have nightmares for the rest of her life because she opened the door to begin with.

The New Narrative: No Way Uvalde Was Anything but a Stand-Down False Flag Facilitated by Gun-Hater, Beto Supporter Police Chief, No "Communications Breakdown" You Could Hear the Shots

Do they really think they can get away with this? The "communications breakdown" between the kids calling 911 throughout the shooting is blocked, because you could hear the gunshots while parents were being restrained from rushing in, unarmed, as the cops stood by with body armor and assault rifles.

So Arredondo knew kids were being killed and it was not a "barricaded" situation. Even if it were, kids would be wounded so you storm whether you hear shooting or not. But they did hear shooting. The time-line is beyond fudging, a full 50 minutes of shooting, and police were on the scene immediately as they had exchanged fire with Ramos before he went in, and Ramos had shot at the funeral home director.

So: was it all planned? Ramos was reported to the FBI hours before the shooting for saying he was going to shoot up a school. He has a long record of the same threats. Or: Did Arredondo spot the opportunity for a high mass shooting body count, so his buddy Beto could grandstand and blame law-abiding gun owners and 2A?

There is no escaping one fact. While shots are being fired, every second of inaction is a stand-down. Another kid dead, or bleeding to death. How long will Deep State, which wants us disarmed like the people in Shanghai, get away with this?

Newsweek: Police 'Let Our Babies Get Slaughtered,' Says Dad of Texas Shooting Victim

Kids were in constant contact with 911 while shooter killed

How sick. Those poor children had their brains blown all over the walls.

How sick. Those poor children had their brains blown all over the walls.

Yeah, no shit. The "authorities" sat on their 400 collective asses and listened to it happen mere feet away and did nothing.

Forum List

Back