The NEW CHRISTIAN AR-15!

• Banned
Oh the inscription?
20150955e71897959bc.jpg

Amen.

Derivative.

"that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy" :rofl:

Some one is paying attention. Now you can send those muslims OR BLM terrorists to hell with your out fitted Christian AR-15!

Someone's paying attention to you and other rubes easily separated from their money.

Well you walk into a gun fight with nothing but your mouth and you might lose your teeth. Just one of the rules.

"The NEW CHRISTIAN AR-15!"

Truly idiotic.

A 'terrorist' won't care what's written on a rifle to use it.

I hate to agree with one who is a leftist. However, I imagine that there will be some kind of bent appeal to an Islamic terrorist in shooting Christians with a weapon bearing such an inscription. Secondly, most of the terrorists will not be able to read the inscription. Thirdly, the receive can be defaces so as to obscure the inscription. Fourthly, and primarily, an Islamic terrorist is just not going to give a fuck what the inscription says. Based upon the foregoing, the concept of this rifle is stupid. It is merely a sales gimmick. They are trying to break into an already crowded AR market and using this gimmick to set themselves apart and get noticed.

{I wrote this on an iPhone. Please forgive the errors}

Last edited:
"The NEW CHRISTIAN AR-15!"

Truly idiotic.

A 'terrorist' won't care what's written on a rifle to use it.

I hate to agree with one who is a leftist. However, I imagine that there will be some kind of bent appeal to an Islamic terrorist in shooting Christians with a weapon bearing such an inscription. Secondly, most of the terrorists will not be able to read the inscription. Thirdly, the receive can be defaces so as to obscure the inscription. Fourthly, and primarily, an Islamic terrorist is just not going to give a fuck what the inscription says. Based upon the foregoing, the concept of this rifle is stupid. It is merely a sales gimmick. They are trying to break into an already crowded AR market and using this gimmick to set themselves apart and get noticed.

{I wrote this on an iPhone. Please forgive the errors}
If the sales ploy arms one more American I am all for it.

Forum List

Back