Damn..Bolt On Only Dodge Challenger Hellcat 855rwhp /793 rwtq!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Metco 2.85Upper / Ati Lower pulleys
ARH 2" Catless Headers / Bwoody Intake
HP Tuner software
1000cc ID injectors / KB BAP / straight e85

Dynojet - car made 855/793 SAE at 18lbs (stock the car made 686/624 same Dyno)

We originally had the 2.5 pulley but we were seeing over 21lbs of boost and making hp in the 9 hundreds but seeing fuel pump issues. The car was falling flat and we swapped to the larger pulley for now.

Moved the RED LINE from 6400 up to 6800 and the power line was still flat!

Stock motor with stock internals said to be able to hold 1200 HP dependably!

image-jpg.24381

• Banned
Test drove one about a month ago. Factory stock was 770 hp I think.
Payments okay, insurance was a no.

707 HP, had a ride with a buddy that has one in that beautiful B5 (metallic light blue) color. automatic, and at Englishtown, 3 weeks ago with drag radials went 11.01 at 130MPH! 50 years ago that was A/GAS territory, with a blown Olds and in a 2500 lb. Willy's body! Amazing for a 4500 pound car with driver, A/C. and factory automatic!....You couldn't pass it off as an R/T model for insurance?

707 HP, had a ride with a buddy that has one in that beautiful B5 (metallic light blue) color. automatic, and at Englishtown, 3 weeks ago with drag radials went 11.01 at 130MPH! 50 years ago that was A/GAS territory, with a blown Olds and in a 2500 lb. Willy's body! Amazing for a 4500 pound car with driver, A/C. and factory automatic!....You couldn't pass it off as an R/T model for insurance?
No the listed HP rating got me. Add to that half are totaled in the first month of ownership.

Bro, anyone who could afford this car could afford the insurance.
50% of that model is totaled in the FIRST month. I can afford the car but not the car plus full coverage.

I just called my insurance company. $288 a month for me. I mean I'm not gonna buy one, but I was curious.

50% of that model is totaled in the FIRST month. I can afford the car but not the car plus full coverage.

I just called my insurance company. $288 a month for me. I mean I'm not gonna buy one, but I was curious.
I'm two points short of pointing out. I have this thing about speeding. I ah, well do it a lot.

I'm two points short of pointing out. I have this thing about speeding. I ah, well do it a lot.

I do too, but my military ID falls out of my wallet every time I'm asked for my DL, and usually that results in a "slow it down and have a nice day sir"

Forum List

Back