The New "C" Word According To Race-baiting Chris Matthews

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Chris+Matthews+2011+Summer+TCA+Tour+Day+7+l2Y5-l_Fw19l.jpg

This oxygen-thief felt he had to go on a race-baiting rant this week on Hardball.

He says saying "Chicago" is now racist.

Chris Matthews, the dumbest man in media | Washington Times Communities

I think the hate-speech that passes for news and commentary on MSNBC should be banned from the airwaves.

Race-baiting, making false claims. Talking about white people like they all want to go back to the days when blacks had to go to the back of the bus. All of this garbage needs to be taken off of the air because all it's meant to do is perpetrate a false stereotype and help Democrats win elections.

I think Chris Matthews is a criminal plain and simple, because if any violence results from his repeated race-baiting he needs to pay consequences and MSNBC should be fined or have their license taken away.

I would bet the farm that the next aircraft carrier we build will be named the USS Obama.

And even worse will be all of the bridges and streets named after our glorious leader in the future.

Kim il Sung worship in N. Korea will be nothing compared to Obama worship in America.

It's gonna be beyond sickening........ :evil:

Matthews...Sharpton...birds of a feather over there on MSNBC...along with the other slithering lefties hardly anyone watches.

I'm hoping the new CNN guy's upcoming programming changes contribute to Chrissy & Co, becoming even more irrelevant on the media front with their meager audience of kooks and crackpots.

I think the hate-speech that passes for news and commentary on MSNBC should be banned from the airwaves.

Race-baiting, making false claims. Talking about white people like they all want to go back to the days when blacks had to go to the back of the bus. All of this garbage needs to be taken off of the air because all it's meant to do is perpetrate a false stereotype and help Democrats win elections.

I think Chris Matthews is a criminal plain and simple, because if any violence results from his repeated race-baiting he needs to pay consequences and MSNBC should be fined or have their license taken away.

MSNBC doesn't have or need a "license". It's not on the "air". It's cable. And if they were on the air and did need a license, this would not be grounds the FCC considers.

Interesting that you think that though. Should certain posters also be banned because you don't agree with them?

FDI (Fairness Doctrine Ignorance) syndrome strikes again... the land of Doublethink where a free range of expression is "censorship" and a dictated monologue is "free expression".

:cuckoo:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
-- some old document somewhere

It's always a good reminder to have on hand, who believes in that and who doesn't.

Last edited:
You gotta wonder about the sanity of radical lefties. Apparently Matthews sees nothing wrong with Columbia University hiring a woman who killed a Black Police Officer but he frets about using the word "Chicago".

Forum List

Back