The new boogie man of the left, a 17 y/o kid

Crep says he's gonna go to a trump rally and try to get them to attack him so that he can shoot them in self defense. If the President Trump supporters are NOT armed then Crep is gonna be charged with shooting in a crowd, possibly mass murder.

I'm glad he said that though. That should tell all of us to watch our six for people who think like that.
Rittenhouse did shoot into a crowd at unarmed people. He got off.

bulldog said:
Rittenhouse did shoot into a crowd at unarmed people. He got off.

well they shouldn't have been chasing him with the intent to kill. Jury doesn't see it your way bud. Neither does a majority of the American people who believe in law and justice. There was justice that night. Kyle did the job that the justice system refused to do. He didn't know he was doing that in addition to fighting for his own life. His attackers were criminals of the worst sort. Long records, violent records...child abuse. Is that okay with you that someone was out of the street after five KNOW cases of child sex abuse?? Is that okay that he is out trying to kill a kid. And he got his justice right then and there. both of them.

well they shouldn't have been chasing him with the intent to kill. Jury doesn't see it your way bud. Neither does a majority of the American people who believe in law and justice. There was justice that night. Kyle did the job that the justice system refused to do. He didn't know he was doing that in addition to fighting for his own life. His attackers were criminals of the worst sort. Long records, violent records...child abuse. Is that okay with you that someone was out of the street after five KNOW cases of child sex abuse?? Is that okay that he is out trying to kill a kid. And he got his justice right then and there. both of them.
If you truly believe Rittenhouse was justified in those deaths, why do you keep bringing up so much stuff that had nothing to do with any kind of justification? Do you think all people with a record should be shot and killed? Do you think Rittenhouse knew of his victims pasts, and that was partial reason why he shot? Explain yourself.

No, rittenouse did not know these people. They did not know him other than he was their opposition. He was lucky in the exchange. They were not. I'm not going to cry over the deaths of two criminals. I WILL however celebrate the exoneration of a kid who should never have been put into the position after having had to defend his own life LEGALLY face jail and a trial for doing what YOU would do in the SAME situation.

I'mma show up at tRump's next rally, heavily armed, and shout anti tRump slogans until his cultists attack me so I can shoot them and claim self defense.

Your Leftist Martyrs didnt like the fact that Rittenhouse was putting out their dumpster fires, trying to stop the damage they were doing.... basically interrupting their peaceful protest, so they attacked him.
The reason all this happened with the 17 year old kid is because all the adults in the room failed. Allowing these riots to go on and on, the National guard not being allowed to be deployed, telling thugs!... we will let you out of jail without bail .. so please continue... that was a disgrace and insane. Making people feel like their world was coming apart.
Yeahhh... all this led to a situation where civilians had to go out and look after their own communities. Elected leaders who cheered on violence that summer and helped put violent thugs back out on the street need to be on trial.

No, rittenouse did not know these people. They did not know him other than he was their opposition. He was lucky in the exchange. They were not. I'm not going to cry over the deaths of two criminals. I WILL however celebrate the exoneration of a kid who should never have been put into the position after having had to defend his own life LEGALLY face jail and a trial for doing what YOU would do in the SAME situation.
Then why do you and so many other right wingers keep mentioning so many things that have nothing to do with what happened, or any justification for his actions? Obviously you are trying to show the victims somehow deserved to be shot or killed.

what are you talking about. It has EVERYTHING to do with it ESPECIALLY IN light of ALL the lies the media has been trying to feed the public about this whole thing.

I'mma show up at tRump's next rally, heavily armed, and shout anti tRump slogans until his cultists attack me so I can shoot them and claim self defense.
That sounds like a plan

Can we count on you to actually carry it through?

Moron....they already did that....I remember some event where lefties showed up with AR-15 rifles...the police looked at their permits and then went on their way.....

Sell you stupidity to Biden voters.

Lol, that is not what the rittinhouse trial just taught us. We can now drive over 50 miles with high power rifles to go defend ourselves. I am sure people will take advantage of this. We can even lean on this precident in court.

1) it wasn't 50 miles

2) it wasn't a high powered rifle

3) the rifle didn't travel with him, it was already in Kenosha

Moron....they already did that....I remember some event where lefties showed up with AR-15 rifles...the police looked at their permits and then went on their way.....

Sell you stupidity to Biden voters.
Yes. You remember one or possibly two events where that happened. It's really scary to think it could possibly happen at all events going forward. The right is pushing hard for that civil war to destroy our country, that the crazies have been having wet dreams about.

Forum List

Back