The Never-Ending Story

After rousing I shook off the very disturbing dream I had found myself in and tipped the Cabbie for the ride (damn Im gald that guy is not my daughter I thought to myself) I really wish they had played a movie I hadnt seen already on the plane.

I had kicked open the wrong damn door, I thought I had Bobs house but I had kicked Sams door, good thing is was just ajar and no harm was done but I had forgotten that High pitched squel Bob makes when he laughs and mistook it for a womans scream(It had almost gotten me killed once when we were college room mates).

I walked acrossed the room without paying any attention to Bob and Sam and they followed me into the Kitchen and spewed the regular friendly insults we had reserved for each other since college, "Rueben you old cock fag what in the hell are you doing here you little pussy", I looked them hard in the face and said...Sandwich!

Since I burned my tongue the night before at a Mexican restaurant, they thought I said "manwich" and huge smiles overcame them both as they both proceeded to take their pants off.

After wrapping their pants arround their head like shieks they did the gay dance we had always taunted each other with, its not a pretty picture men gyrating in their underwear with ...well.... Pants wrapped round their head, the only way to end the display was the traditional floor humping by the tauntee which was me so I did my duty and humped the floor to the chats of "Dick hits the dirt" by my emotionally challenged companions.

just then truthmatters, said 1, shattered and kathaine walked in, skirts tied up over their heads, each holding a tub of crisco....

just then truthmatters, said 1, shattered and kathaine walked in, skirts tied up over their heads, each holding a tub of crisco....

Whoops, not Kathianne, she came in holding not skirt over head, but a ballistic missile...

I turned to Sam and said"what the hell are you talking about Sam , these wierd fantasys you have about crisco and your internet political sight buddies are just beyond the pale, Now let me tell you why I have come here to talk to you two (the wierdest guys I have ever known), I now know the meaning of life.

speaking of pale.........Pale Rider....poped out of the cake in the living room wearing nothing but a smile....and his six guns...all three of them

"would you shut up Sam and get serious ,you posess one warped mind"
turning to Bob in hopes of finding the years had not atrophied his brain in the way too many years of street drugs had Sams I said "Bob are you interested in the true meaning of life"?

"would you shut up Sam and get serious ,you posess one warped mind"
turning to Bob in hopes of finding the years had not atrophied his brain in the way too many years of street drugs had Sams I said "Bob are you interested in the true meaning of life"?

ok i will make love to you one more time...but that's it...

It was then that I realised Seattle was a mistake, these people just drink entirely too much coffe to make any sense and the weather was already taking its toll on me, It was time to head Home and get serious about my quest (thank goodness I still had my lucky omen penny to keep me company).

But before I could leave, George W himself walked through the door, looking for his first (?) gay sex experience, to which Sam replied, "All right! It's about time that boy learned when to pull out of a shithole!"

To which I replied " Take the mask off Tito, I swear you would give Bush a blow job if he were here" Tito in turn replied "Rueben you cock fag why are you in the soggy city you butt job?", I knew I was correct for realising Seattle was a mistake.

Forum List

Back