The Never-Ending Story

I leapt into the air and contorted my torso in such a manner as to sprain one of the large muscles in my back.

She turned out to be much more helpful and gave me some pain pills to take, but on the way out of her office I glanced back and saw Rush Limbaugh following me, obviously trying to steal them.

He looked wild eyed and desperate, I dodged him by turning a corner and ducking in the nearest door and found myself in the cafeteria facing the salad bar.

Upon closer inspection I realised It was not Bill Clinton it was my high school shop teacher who was slobbering all over the not so clean glass shield, the underage girl shuttered and called a security guard while I turned and peered though the window in the door just in time to see Rush being hauled away by yet another security guard,at last I would be able to make use of the penny I had found and bounced it off the head of my old shop teacher as I qickly slipped out the door.

On the way to the airport I found a penny and felt it was a omen in my search for the meaning of life, I found the flight relaxing and took a cab to Bobs house.

I asked her stage name, She said it was Artex, and that she was sad.

I said, Fight the sadness!! Artex, Fight the sadness!!!

Just then a Huge flying white dog swooped out of the sky yelling ATREYOOUUU!! and snatched up some kid in an alley.

Forum List

Back