The Neg Rep Rule Petition (in the form of a poll)

Should the USMB Admin get rid of the 48 hour neg rep rule and undo all sanctions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question, how does one go about negging someone twice in 48 hours? I get told I must spread it around just like pos rep even after 4 or 5 days.

Question, how does one go about negging someone twice in 48 hours? I get told I must spread it around just like pos rep even after 4 or 5 days.

:lmao:

No, seriously. I keep seeing all of these threads on rep rules. I typically pos rep. I do occasionally neg for really, really stoopid posts. My experience is that when I try to pos or neg rep someone that I've repped previously, it tells me I have to spread it around. So my question still stands, how WOULD you neg someone twice in a 48 hour period?

No, seriously. I keep seeing all of these threads on rep rules. I typically pos rep. I do occasionally neg for really, really stoopid posts. My experience is that when I try to pos or neg rep someone that I've repped previously, it tells me I have to spread it around. So my question still stands, how WOULD you neg someone twice in a 48 hour period?

You have to have repped 10 or 12 other people before you can rep the same post again. Or is it 5? They keep changing it.

By spreading around a LOT of reps to other folks (up now to the max of 20 reps per day). That serves to re-set your ability to rep the same individual member for a second time. I am not sure what the number is, but say it's 8. You can neg (or pos) rep me twice if you've repped 7 or 8 others between the first time you repped me and the second.

By spreading around a LOT of reps to other folks (up now to the max of 20 reps per day). That serves to re-set your ability to rep the same individual member for a second time. I am not sure what the number is, but say it's 8. You can neg (or pos) rep me twice if you've repped 7 or 8 others between the first time you repped me and the second.

Good GAWD, are there really people that care THAT much to go thru that hassle just to neg rep someone a second time? Must be cheeto eaters.

when I had rep it was the same thing for me.

I think there may be some glitches in the system

the pos reps are the same

Last edited:

Good GAWD, are there really people that care THAT much to go thru that hassle just to neg rep someone a second time? Must be cheeto eaters.

Nah. It can be effortless. Gibve out lots of rep for worthy posts. Doesn't matter if you pos rep a lib or a conservative. It's the thought behind the piost (or the humor) that deserves the accolades.

If you pos rep 10 or 15 different members and then stumble upon some mind-numbing bullshit from a racist or a twoofer or a shit-hole like TderpM (before she gave up on the rep system, that is) you can freely neg the idiot racist or twoofer or Tderpm-like moron.

The ONLY trick, nowadays, is to make sure that you don't neg the same asshat the next day.

Stupid new rule is stupid.

You have to have repped 10 or 12 other people before you can rep the same post again. Or is it 5? They keep changing it.

11, I believe, currently The numbers of reps/24 hours and reps between repping the same person could be massaged to a point where the 48 hour rule would be a moot point.

11, I believe, currently The numbers of reps/24 hours and reps between repping the same person could be massaged to a point where the 48 hour rule would be a moot point.
But, but, then there would be no punishment for a silly broken rule!

This poll will close on 08-19-2012 at 04:09 PM

YES! It would be unAmerican not to get rid of that stupid rule! 25 86.21%

No. I favor timidity and stupidity and oppression. cock. 4 13.79%

Forum List

Back