The Neg Rep Rule Petition (in the form of a poll)

Should the USMB Admin get rid of the 48 hour neg rep rule and undo all sanctions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the best thing about having the rep thing removed completely from my account is the site looks way better.

no guady crap on every post

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/truthmatters.html

go look at rats screen shot of my rep at my page

A screen capture in time AFTER some manipulation?

So what?

THREE Red Medals is not exactly bragging rights material, dip shit.

But really, we all know that your slime trail status left you at FIVE full Red Medals -- and that's only because 5 was the cap.

You remain worthless except as the object of perfectly justified derision.

Prolly because they asked. Teapee still has none.

Why do you constantly speculate wildly without facts? I did not ask to have my rep restored. I did ask if HG's rep would be restored once I'd been notified than mine was.

:lol: Sorry! I didn't mean to hit your big button.

No. But you did mean to post without knowing what the fuck you were talking about.

Figured out TMs thanks yet?

Haven't even given her dopey shit a thought. I told you. I leave petty ass shit like that to the morons like you.
More irony flies over his head.

Wrong again. I just don't pay attention to the mindless petty shit that interests a dip shit like you.

You have major difficulty with even simple concepts. Poor poor pitiable you.

Why do you constantly speculate wildly without facts? I did not ask to have my rep restored. I did ask if HG's rep would be restored once I'd been notified than mine was.

:lol: Sorry! I didn't mean to hit your big button.

Thanks for helping me understand your ethics more clearly.
I am sorry if I upset you. I was told by another poster, not a mod or an admin, that merely asking to have your rep restored did the trick.

Forum List

Back