The Neg Rep Rule Petition (in the form of a poll)

Should the USMB Admin get rid of the 48 hour neg rep rule and undo all sanctions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What if instead of getting the rep death penalty for a 2in48 violation, the perp simply has his/her rep power zero'd out?

Just a thought... :eusa_whistle:

I am not voting, although I think it is rather lame that someone would feel the need to neg the same person repeatedly. Is there any need for it? Okay, maybe for some people there is, but surely y'all can be patient and wait a couple days to neg the same person?

I admit that there seem to be some here who are addicted to negging, lol.

I must admit I'm somewhat flattered that Liarbility took my idea (repealing this dopey rule) and started a poll with that intent.

Liability didn't take any idea from Ravi.

Ravi has no original ideas.

That resolved, let's move on.

The Rule should fall flat, like all of Ravi's efforts to be witty.

This "poll" is actually a petition, but it's a petition where both sides get to be heard.

It is not an anonymous poll/petition, however.

This is USMB where your voice COUNTS.

So, be heard.

PETITION:

For the betterment of the USMB membership, we the members voting "yes" in this poll, hereby petition the Administration of this Board to reverse the neg rep 48 rule and all sanction associated with it and return us to USMB life as it used to be. (We don't needz no steenkin 48 hour countdown COCK!)

Some members of the fabled USMB community might disagree. Dip shits. By voting "no," they are arguing against the very thing this petition seeks. Fuckin' jerks.

But the intelligent members hereby vote "yes."

I hardly ever neg, and probably would never break this rule, but I want to get rid of it so people will stop whinging.

With or without the rule, you will never eradicate whining. Or whinging.

Too many libs here live on it.

Last edited:
I am not voting, although I think it is rather lame that someone would feel the need to neg the same person repeatedly. Is there any need for it? Okay, maybe for some people there is, but surely y'all can be patient and wait a couple days to neg the same person?

I admit that there seem to be some here who are addicted to negging, lol.

negged

Forum List

Back