The Neg Rep Rule Petition (in the form of a poll)

Should the USMB Admin get rid of the 48 hour neg rep rule and undo all sanctions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gunney rule 1:
Never openly question the mods actions on the board.
Penalty:
Smacked with Ban hammer.

nope, that only had to do with specific cases, not policy

it's moot, because this never would have happened

somewhere, he's laughing his ass off

Actually he's more bitter than ever. I can't tell you how I know that without risking an infraction or worse, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Gunney rule 1:
Penalty:
Smacked with Ban hammer.

He did reduce rep occasionally. I don't think he would have let it get to this point.

Gunney rule 1:
Penalty:
Smacked with Ban hammer.

Actually he's more bitter than ever. I can't tell you how I know that without risking an infraction or worse, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

no, i won't, but thanks for checking in

This "poll" is actually a petition, but it's a petition where both sides get to be heard.

It is not an anonymous poll/petition, however.

This is USMB where your voice COUNTS.

So, be heard.

PETITION:

For the betterment of the USMB membership, we the members voting "yes" in this poll, hereby petition the Administration of this Board to reverse the neg rep 48 rule and all sanction associated with it and return us to USMB life as it used to be. (We don't needz no steenkin 48 hour countdown COCK!)

Some members of the fabled USMB community might disagree. Dip shits. By voting "no," they are arguing against the very thing this petition seeks. Fuckin' jerks.

But the intelligent members hereby vote "yes."

I hardly ever neg, and probably would never break this rule, but I want to get rid of it so people will stop whinging.

This "poll" is actually a petition, but it's a petition where both sides get to be heard.

So, be heard.

PETITION:

For the betterment of the USMB membership, we the members voting "yes" in this poll, hereby petition the Administration of this Board to reverse the neg rep 48 rule and all sanction associated with it and return us to USMB life as it used to be. (We don't needz no steenkin 48 hour countdown COCK!)

Some members of the fabled USMB community might disagree. Dip shits. By voting "no," they are arguing against the very thing this petition seeks. Fuckin' jerks.

I hardly ever neg, and probably would never break this rule, but I want to get rid of it so people will stop whinging.

Never negotiate with whinerists!

So, be heard.

PETITION:

:lol: I don't think they're gonna get rid of it.

how about droping all rep and allowing the debate to tell the score.

That would mean that your score would be in the negative range...

Could probably be measured in Kelvin...

^Apparently doesn't know that zero is the lowest measure on the Kelvin scale.

Not the first time he tripped over his dick trying to be witty.

I did get repped for it though...:thup:

and i often trip over my dick... thing is always getting in the way....

That would mean that your score would be in the negative range...

Could probably be measured in Kelvin...

^Apparently doesn't know that zero is the lowest measure on the Kelvin scale.

Not the first time he tripped over his dick trying to be witty.

I did get repped for it though...:thup:

and i often trip over my dick... thing is always getting in the way....

Well being on top of your pecker neck that way....

*Shogun enters the room*

I know all of you have been waiting for me to bring wisdom and context to this issue so here it is:

1. Reputation on a forum on the internet is a sad thing to get bent out of shape about. It's not going to cook your dinner. It's not going to mow your lawn. It's not going to suck your dick. All the bitching and braying I read here about reputation on this forum is stupid, all of it, and you should feel stupid for making it a significant portion of your USMB experience.

2. Being litigious about how reputation rules apply serves no purpose than to pacify some while pissing off others until the pendulum swings the other way and changes are made and the pacified become the pissed and so on. Is this really why you come to a forum about politics?

3. IF there is any kind of status hierarchy that matters it should be reflective of your longevity with the forum. Popularity contests and team-game high fives don't do anything for the community at large. However, those people who have been here and put time into the forum should become identified more than merely who is the most recent master at ass kissing and hilariously vindictive neg repping.

4. The code that makes up this forum needs to allow mini games and high scores so that angry keyboard people have something to do beyond making reputation such a big deal.

*Shogun has left the room*

Forum List

Back