The Neg Rep Rule Petition (in the form of a poll)

Should the USMB Admin get rid of the 48 hour neg rep rule and undo all sanctions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
o just kiss my stupid ass...both of you

No. But maybe a good swift pat on the posterior will suffice?

foreplay

but seriously excellent poll...excellent idea...i think you need to get some more votes however....

seems the board is being pushed to pos rep only....

And the way members are losing their reps and ability to rep, it could be that soon nobody will have rep. Except you of course.

:D

The hard right goons are still cry-babying over the new rep rules? :cuckoo: Sounds like this site needs to start handing out pacifiers to them.

looks like they're whining more than they did about the Affordable Care Act being upheld by Judge Roberts.

Dottie, dottie, dottie:

Even YOU must realize that verbalizing one's disagreement with a policy, rule, etc., is not the same thing as "whining."

Try being honest for a few days.

It could do you a world of good. Nobody expects honesty from Crack_Mabel.

No, it's not whining however I didn't like the wording of the no option so I didn't vote..

Is that whining?

looks like they're whining more than they did about the Affordable Care Act being upheld by Judge Roberts.

Dottie, dottie, dottie:

Even YOU must realize that verbalizing one's disagreement with a policy, rule, etc., is not the same thing as "whining."

No, it's not whining however I didn't like the wording of the no option so I didn't vote..

Is that whining?

Yes. Of COURSE it's whing. There's no doubt about it.

"Waaah. I didn't like the wording."

boo fuckin' hoo.

:razz:

how does one get their poll listed or featured in the 'current poll' section?

this poll should be there

my gawd!!! :eusa_doh: why? :eusa_eh: You are obsessed about this. :bang3: what exactly is it you do here besides hang out in the tavern or the coffee shop bukake pos-repping each other anyway?

Last edited:
Dottie, dottie, dottie:

Is that whining?

Yes. Of COURSE it's whing. There's no doubt about it.

"Waaah. I didn't like the wording."

boo fuckin' hoo.

:razz:

Well that freaking thing looked like Rasmussen questions. I'm telling ya..

I must admit I'm somewhat flattered that Liarbility took my idea (repealing this dopey rule) and started a poll with that intent.

I must admit I'm somewhat flattered that Liarbility took my idea (repealing this dopey rule) and started a poll with that intent.

With the way she likes to claim credit for which she doesn't deserve, Ravi is like the board Obama.

:eusa_hand: Dude. With your mad search powers you will discover that I mentioned it first.

Shouldn't be too hard to link it then.

I'll wait.

Forum List

Back