The NBA should suspend the 4 players Spurs held out

I went to watch a Milwaukee Bucks - Seattle Sonics game the year the Bucks were the defending NBA champs.

I would have been pissed if Larry Costello had sent Kareem, Oscar, and Bobby Dandridge back home.

Different time, different place. Heat fans show up to games to worship at the LBJ altar.

I went to watch a Milwaukee Bucks - Seattle Sonics game the year the Bucks were the defending NBA champs.

I would have been pissed if Larry Costello had sent Kareem, Oscar, and Bobby Dandridge back home.

Magic, Larry, Michael, Kobe, and Lebron are all better than Kareem.

Matter of opinion.

When John Wooden recruited Alcindor out of Power Memorial in NYC - there was huge expectations for UCLA to win 3 straight NCs.

Went out and did it.

And his freshman team beat the defending champs UCLA varsity - and would have defeated the 1966 Champs Texas Western (now UTEP)

Bird - yes
Magic - probably
Jordan - maybe
LBJ - no
Kobe - definitely no

Bird - yes
Magic - probably
Jordan - maybe
LBJ - no
Kobe - definitely no

Excuse me but Bird coulnt jump more than 2 inches off the ground.

His Indiana St team - nuff said....................................

Kareems Sky Hook - most indefensible offensive weapon in the history of team sports - developed after the dunk was outlawed.

Not only better than Bird, Magic

but Wilt the Stiff and even Russell ...................................

Forum List

Back