The nation is split like never before

BS. He has done the exact opposite. The country is the laughing stock of the world. Nobody takes it seriously anymore and won't until an adult is put in charge.

Oh well, I can see where we would be laughed at

obama_1523079c.jpg

obamabowsaudi.jpg

I mean, what a kunt.

Now let's return to talking about Trump....

No, but the democrats are to blame for every last one of those, and for the civil war we are in now. democrats are the epitome of evil.

No. Fat, trailer trash old white men are the epitome of evil and the vast majority are Deplorables.
Say it long, say it loud!

He is a traitor, another Stalinist. What they don't grasp is the Normals are "woke" and their treason is at an end. They are going to have to grab their suicide vests and fight, because America will resist, finally.

You can thank Obama for all this shit...Trump is pounding the liberals into the ground and wont stop until he gets an unconditional surrender
This is not conservative vs liberal. This is pro-Trump vs anti-Trump. There many conservative who cannot tolerate Trump and there are many rust belt Democrats who support Trump.
The winner of the battle remains to be seen.

The Pro-Trump force will win hands down

Just like the taliban is winning in Afghanistan. You religious pieces of trash won't be controlling my life. There'll be war.

What are liberals going to fight with? Rocks and sticks?

The nation is split like never before.
You are either a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.
Trump supporters have no patience for Trump haters.
Trump haters have no patience for for Trump supporters.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.
Actually a lot of us trump haters don't really hate the economy right now. And a lot of us like them shrinking the government. And are tax breaks so bad? They did win the election.
What grinds my gears is 80% of poor don't vote and then they'll cry they want their Medicaid. Well then vote

Let me see.
1. The economy is mostly Obama's still.
2. Smaller government = less safety regulations on quality of food, water and air. Not a good idea.
3. Tax breaks for the people that have fucked us over and outsourced our jobs is a very bad idea. Giving them a bigger advantage to fuck over small business is a bad idea. I could support a break for small businesses of course, but not for the cheats.
4. Also consider that these people hate science, education and basic infrastructure. Is it really such a good idea to ever consider pulling the republican ticket?

You keep saying "infrastructure"? Do you have any idea what that is and why it is none of the federal government's business?

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

And instead of bringing the nation together, such as to help Puerto Rico, instead Trump divides it further with the NFL.

What makes you think we are not helping Puerto Rico? 60 Minutes just did a report on the recovery efforts there.

What more should we be doing?

You can thank Obama for all this shit...Trump is pounding the liberals into the ground and wont stop until he gets an unconditional surrender
This is not conservative vs liberal. This is pro-Trump vs anti-Trump. There many conservative who cannot tolerate Trump and there are many rust belt Democrats who support Trump.
The winner of the battle remains to be seen.

The Pro-Trump force will win hands down

Just like the taliban is winning in Afghanistan. You religious pieces of trash won't be controlling my life. There'll be war.

What are liberals going to fight with? Rocks and sticks?

Suicide vests, as their ISIS allies have taught them.

I remember the 60s and 70s very well. There were differences but not as personal. We now hate each other on a personal, visceral level.

Wrong. I was a US soldier in San Francisco '68-'69. It doesn't get any more personal than that.

Ohhh you were a soldier.

It's not soldiers any more, it's teachers and soccer moms. It's co-workers who share office space. It's grandmas at wednesday night bingo. It is very personal to the point where people are dragged from their cars and beaten. Strangers. Just a hat or a bumper sticker that sets off the rage. The people, neighbors, guys on the bowling league, that truly hate each other enough to do bodily injury. Not just soldiers any more.

The hatred and violence now is nowhere near as wide spread now as they were then. Do MLK, JFK, Bobby Kennedy, John Lennon, George Wallace, Kent State, the Chicago riots, the student/anti-war riots, the Washington DC riots, the KKK, the Black Panthers, the SLA, the race/"civil rights riots. the Weather Underground, do any of these things jog your memory at all?
After the 14+ months I spent in San Francisco training to save lives I was assigned to a mechanized infantry Bn. in Vietnam and found Vietnam to be much less stressful than San Francisco. At least in Vietnam we were allowed to shoot our tormentors.

Yeah. A 70-30 split. I hope those who support the asshole can recover.

The split is big enough so that either side can obfuscate and prevent the other side from governing. Then nothing gets done and the people keep seething.

"Nothing" is a hugh improvement over what was accomplished under Obama.

No. The divides were considerably worse during the '60s and '70s.
I was alive in the 60's and 70's and I strongly disagree.

Really? When was the last time the protesters numbered in the hundreds of thousands?
When was the last time we had protesters carrying the flag of our war-time enemy who was actively killing our people?
The majority of protesters were very young. Most were not old enough to vote.It was kids vs their parents. Despite the division, they still spent holidays together. The young change their political leaning easily. By the mid seventies the differences had mellowed.
The differences, today, are between adults with very strong unwavering views.The majority of each side does not want to socialize with those of the other side. I have many friends who voted for Trump, but not one who stills supports him unconditionally like a true Trumpster. I am guessing true trumpsters do not have many friends who are not true Trumpsters. The differences are not just political. They are more cultural and moral differences.

Last edited:

Trump is doing it?

Really?

LOL!!!!!!!!
Trump is not totally responsible. The differences have been building for decades. Trump's style has crystallized the side each of us are on.
The NFL protest is an example. Everyone had a view on the protests but let the whole thing go. The way Trump worded it and brought to the public eye forced most to take side.

Last edited:

Trump is doing it?

Really?

LOL!!!!!!!!
Trump is not totally responsible. The differences have been building or decades. Trump's style has crystallized the side each of us are on.
The NFL protest is an example. Everyone had a view on the protests but let the whole thing go. The way Trump worded it and brought to the public eye forced most to take side.
We have two different sets of facts these days and yours are wrong... And hateful. Trump is going by them also... It is Fox etc's fault

Last edited:
I remember the 60s and 70s very well. There were differences but not as personal. We now hate each other on a personal, visceral level.

Wrong. I was a US soldier in San Francisco '68-'69. It doesn't get any more personal than that.

Ohhh you were a soldier.

It's not soldiers any more, it's teachers and soccer moms. It's co-workers who share office space. It's grandmas at wednesday night bingo. It is very personal to the point where people are dragged from their cars and beaten. Strangers. Just a hat or a bumper sticker that sets off the rage. The people, neighbors, guys on the bowling league, that truly hate each other enough to do bodily injury. Not just soldiers any more.

The hatred and violence now is nowhere near as wide spread now as they were then. Do MLK, JFK, Bobby Kennedy, John Lennon, George Wallace, Kent State, the Chicago riots, the student/anti-war riots, the Washington DC riots, the KKK, the Black Panthers, the SLA, the race/"civil rights riots. the Weather Underground, do any of these things jog your memory at all?
After the 14+ months I spent in San Francisco training to save lives I was assigned to a mechanized infantry Bn. in Vietnam and found Vietnam to be much less stressful than San Francisco. At least in Vietnam we were allowed to shoot our tormentors.
What's wrong with those Californians? I never saw anything like that here Western New York. Yes Vietnam era was worse.

Yeah. A 70-30 split. I hope those who support the asshole can recover.

The split is big enough so that either side can obfuscate and prevent the other side from governing. Then nothing gets done and the people keep seething.

"Nothing" is a hugh improvement over what was accomplished under Obama.
He he was blocked on everything, just let the economy do what it wanted. At least no GOP corrupt bubble...

Elmer - there has never been a time when we were not scrapping with each other. That's not always a bad thing. Obviously, trump really wants his-self a race war but we all need to keep our eye on what's truly important.

That's the right we all have to peacefully protest.

Wd don't have to like what the other guy is saying. What we should be celebrating is his right to say to say it.

That's the true test of free speech.

The left is trying to start the race war, douche bag. Trump never mentions race, but the left is shouting "RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!" 24 hours a day.

Is it any wonder that decent Americans hold you cockroaches in such utter contempt?

Forum List

Back